Fashion Mumblr #14 Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two HAS-BEEN fake friend “creators” are standing in a cabbage field... drinking wine. Saying they are “hiking”. And oh how appetizing the filthy app of death and flies makes the field look. 🙄
Ahhh FFS! The middle of nowhere is getting lost in Snowdonia or some place in the Cairngorms!
It is not a cabbage field in the Cotswolds. There is obviously a farm and small village nearby and only an hour and a half from London!
Stupid woman!
She isn't hiking either. Its a picnic!! She brought wine glasses and Rosé

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These two HAS-BEEN fake friend “creators” are standing in a cabbage field... drinking wine. Saying they are “hiking”. And oh how appetizing the filthy app of death and flies makes the field look. 🙄
I can't bare it, four cabbages amongst cabbages 🥴
Yet more fields in the Cotswolds 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope there’s going to be a photo of Charlie and Ali together - battle of the short arses :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her spit and swallow is probably due to a clear retainer she may wear? It’s the only thing that would make sense because I feel bad for her botched up teeth work.

It could be worse. If anyone knows Katie Price and what they did to her actual teeth is horrifying. 😱 I don’t know why I thought of her. Now I need to get this image out of my head. HELP?!
I thought she got her bonding after her Invisalign. I don't know anymore. I know she got the Invisalign while I was still actively watching her. If she still has one she has had it for years and years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
is this some weird British thing - to drink wine in a cabbage field? LOL I have heard that the people who harvest cabbages (and other crops) in the UK are from Eastern Europe - what must they be thinking??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is this some weird British thing - to drink wine in a cabbage field? LOL I have heard that the people who harvest cabbages (and other crops) in the UK are from Eastern Europe - what must they be thinking??
Can confirm that it is 100% not a British thing and they are probably trespassing again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Can confirm that it is 100% not a British thing and they are probably trespassing again.
It seems to be a Lydia/Josie influencer thing. Josie does it for the pastoral bo peep content. Lydia calls it hiking and basically goes for walks through fields on a pub crawl... wearing adventure braids. LOL And no offense, but fields are not always the most lovely places to sit and hang out... full of bugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she got her bonding after her Invisalign. I don't know anymore. I know she got the Invisalign while I was still actively watching her. If she still has one she has had it for years and years.
Yes she still has it, she mentioned it not that long ago.

I am a Brit and I can confirm that I have never nor will I ever be tempted to drink wine in a field of cabbages or any other field for that matter 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So they did meet 😂😂 . It seems that Iris1969 might be right about the partnership

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahhh FFS! The middle of nowhere is getting lost in Snowdonia or some place in the Cairngorms!
It is not a cabbage field in the Cotswolds. There is obviously a farm and small village nearby and only an hour and a half from London!
Stupid woman!
She isn't hiking either. Its a picnic!! She brought wine glasses and Rosé
Daaaaahling , they are redefining and reinventing hiking 😂😂😂.They are super duper important influencers . Honestly...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.