Fashion Mumblr #14 Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🌽🌽 Daahhhhhhhllllllinnnnggggssss, Welcome! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎ
20200819_110310.jpg

20200819_112236.jpg

TL/DR by @Woo_63
"Josie and Charlie seem to be from well off families (but not old money).
They moved to the Cotswolds during lockdown, broke lockdown rules having family round etc. but deny this.
They lived in Clapham in a house bought by Josie and her Mum (aka Lala), this was with an inheritance from her late Father... it was sold for Β£900k approx.
They also have a flat in Chiswick, London, which was supposed to an office space but will now be a crash pad for when they have business in the big smoke.
They paid Β£1..8m for the Old Rectory, which is attached to a RC chapel (not owned by them) so actually the rectory is a semi. It does however have a detached coach house that we all think her mother will live in
She's gone from an ok fashion blogger/youtuber to a freeloading pretentious snob who dresses in white dresses, straw hats and poses endlessly in fields.
Charlie is very short, goes around topless most of the time and wears pink shorts... oh and he's a know it all... he doesn't seem to have a job but will have an office in the rectory.
They have 2 dachshunds that they refer to as hounds, sausages, chicken nuggets, silly creatures etc. etc. They display the dogs genitals at every opportunity.
They are members of Soho Farm House and don't we all know it.... and like to remind us that the Cotswolds is an area of outstanding natural beauty blah blah blah."

Thread title suggestion by: @Pippa M

Picture suggestions by: @Woo_63 & @Ms Not so posh

Thank you all!!!

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thankyou once again PettyBettyBoop for making this new thread and thankyou to all who chose my title. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well the photos of the stoves are not up on their website - yet...

Reactions: 7
Do we really believe that’s antique mirrors on her wardrobe? I think the wardrobe company is promoting it so fools like her lap it up. Also the entire floor has only 1 full length mirror πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Josie: "Oh no my darlings, you're all so wrong.
See, it's just like I told you before, I kiss my boys equally" πŸ€₯
20200819_203434.jpg

Dexter: "get me out of here" πŸ˜–

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh I almost forgot to thank Petty for hosting yet another thread and for using my suggestions for the new thread intro and pictures πŸ‘.

And a screen shot of Charlie's weird feet.
Why not? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
20200819_211511.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
More weird feet or should I say: weird outfits? 🀭
20200819_213522.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The worst thing is that I know which closet belongs to which witch.

Why is this half the price of the shoe carton sized place?
It's a short leasehold :ROFLMAO:
apologies for derailing the snark with odd properties.

In other news ... wasps in the wardrobe, and pink carriage house - blerg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope, it's ghasty 🀒.

And what about that pink guest bedroom in the coach house? 😱
It will become a warderobe if I understood correctly.
I mean it's nice they painted the ceilings white (not really, tho) but now the whole house looks odd since the windows and doors aren't painted (yet).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.