Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me sad and angry... this display is absolutely disgusting, she's sick and a complete nutter ☹
I quite agree and it's also sad that she is willing to have these moments posted up in Insta and her vlogs for the whole world to see. She doesnt seem to think there is anything wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am Greek and I read it. Josie would faint if she got that kind of response. 🤭
What's sickening is that according to the owner of the restaurant none of the influencers accepted their suggestion.😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I am Greek and I read it. Josie would faint if she got that kind of response. 🤭
What's sickening is that according to the owner of the restaurant none of the influencers accepted their suggestion.😔
Sad but influencers are takers not givers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is my last picture on the subject of chavs but had to show you this pic.
This is how a celebrity chav wears Burberry... she damaged the brand in the UK at the time.
I love me a bit of Gucci (I own a belt and a watch) and Burberry (I have a bag) 😁

View attachment 200474
This is too much! LOL I love Burberry and do love british brands. BUT this!! LOL I know the controversy was their check hats that Burberry did stop making because of this LOL. I'm surprised Josie didn't try to get one to work in the GAAAAhhhhden,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is too much! LOL I love Burberry and do love british brands. BUT this!! LOL I know the controversy was their check hats that Burberry did stop making because of this LOL. I'm surprised Josie didn't try to get one to work in the GAAAAhhhhden,
Burberry doesnt come in white with frills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope so, only Charlie is lazy, but he still likes to live the good life Josie is giving him. I think he checked out emotionally years ago and he might even have a wandering eye (as we have seen in his posts on Insta to 2 girls recently).

I think Josie wants to give and receive love too, but it seems that she doesn't know how to give and get it from her partner, so she imposes herself on her helpless dogs and demands it back.
yes! The pink-shorted know-it-all would never leave!!! He’s a kept man (or lives off his family money) and knows he’s onto a good thing! Lives a life of luxury and never has to do a day’s real work in his life... he would never throw all that away...

Sad but influencers are takers not givers.
Absolutely! They are pretty much all free-loading spongers living off whatever freebies they can blag, and then trying to sell it to poor unsuspecting people, all the while trying to make out they are doing US a favour......! (Josie)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It was when she mentioned in last nights slog that her face was smelly after lying on the floor letting them lick her face 🤢 gave me that queasy feeling that just imagining it when she said it I could almost smell it! Eww how revolting!

I agree that skirt was a really stupid idea for going into London, trailing along the streets yuk. More and more I’m thinking she is really grossie Josie!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That Zimmerman skirt looks exactly like a bedspread my grandmother had. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 200979
That looks like tit and you can't even see the skirt properly due to the white background. Who thought these pics are good to publish?
I remember the first (?) Zimmerman dress Lyds got this year and it was see-through, and she waffled on, this is ok, she has her undergarment solutions bla bla. And in her recent haul she was surprised the other dress from the same collection had an under slip.
When I pay multiple 100 Euro/Pound/USD I expect that it comes with a slip when it is see through. That brand is so over-rated and with the recent controversy they shouldn't be supported at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think the “country” life is for her and she seems more on her element in London.. I honestly don’t see her lasting and if she does (kinda seems like it already is a problem) it’ll cause a bunch of fights between them because she’s unhappy, and Charlie actually loves country life (he puts so much work in the garden honestly while she goes around with her app scanning the stuff he planted)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is my last picture on the subject of chavs but had to show you this pic.
This is how a celebrity chav wears Burberry... she damaged the brand in the UK at the time.
I love me a bit of Gucci (I own a belt and a watch) and Burberry (I have a bag) 😁

View attachment 200474
Omg I actually remember when this pic was in the press hahaha it’s as bad now as it was then 😂😂😂😂

They have no idea how to treat their dogs the right way. After making Dexter jealous on purpose, Charlie causes the dogs to attact each other. I find it quite upsetting to watch 😪.
I think you should send these and links to her YouTube to RSPCA it’s wrong the way they treat their dogs...
People are so quick to slam the idiots who fights pit bulls and such but he has literally just done the same to those poor sausages! Just because they are rich doesn’t mean they aren’t causing distress to those poor dogs xx

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They have no idea how to treat their dogs the right way. After making Dexter jealous on purpose, Charlie causes the dogs to attact each other. I find it quite upsetting to watch 😪.
They are massive twats. The poor dogs. They don’t deserve being stuck with them!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Dahhhlings. Don't mind me not posting a new video today. You see yesterday was such a hard day. Going to London by train, getting my nails done with a friend. I mean how difficult is it to pick a nail varnish color! It's so hard, I swear. Then having some lunch with a friend with champagne of course. Who said you can't have business with pleasure, not me dahhhlings. Shopping for some bits and bobs but finding out my budget is kind of non existant. Getting blisters from my Chloé slides, cleaning the streets of London with my Zimmerman skirt. Yes dahhhlings, I don't always say it but I do too help clean the streets.

Getting back on the train to go to the amazing Cotswolds. I missed out on the farmer ploughing his field, what a sad day! It would have been my highlight of the month. Finding out I will have to find another field to pose in, so tragic. Did I ever say I bought a grade II house? Dahhhlings it was so much paperwork and such high solicitor fees, but it was all so worth it. I love my agha and frittatas with spices from my own garden. It was so marvelous getting back home and laying down on my marvelous floor to get kissed by my beautiful dogs. Yes dahhhlings, leave your manners at the door please, we are one with the dogs here.

🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry I had to 💀 I remember when Josie made the mask I was like what the- those are so ugly

You know she will talk about this in a vlog, back to bashing people for not being sustainable!! Even though I’m my opinion she is far from sustainable. Ditching plastic only on her kitchen and she suddenly has a “sustainable lifestyle”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.