Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the pics of SFH I’m not impressed. She is so boring and desperately trying to become part of the cotswold set at SFH. So fake and obviously trying too hard. Go back home and do your old fashion content and stuff you were good at not prancing around the house doing nothing.
personally I think she’s bored and depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was scrolling through a local FB group and dear Josie popped up. Not to sell but to GIVE AWAY free wood! I’m sure her American grannies would have loved some of her CoTSwoLDs wood!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She seems more herself in London and it suits her. I’m wondering how she can continue being a fashion influencer when realistically she’ll be staying in her own house and garden much more now she’s living in a more rural area. She won’t need the same amount of new clothes as when she was going to all the different events in London, unless they plan on using the London flat much more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She seems more herself in London and it suits her. I’m wondering how she can continue being a fashion influencer when realistically she’ll be staying in her own house and garden much more now she’s living in a more rural area. She won’t need the same amount of new clothes as when she was going to all the different events in London, unless they plan on using the London flat much more.
She’s buying an entire new set of wardrobe for her “countryside life” whatever that means. Obviously none of it is practical or realistic that’s a different thing 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is the 2nd time she didn't travel home with Charlie.
I think he is happy to be in the Cotswolds and is in a hurry home.
She definitely is in her comfort zone in London. You could see that in today's flog.
Once life gets back to normal and she has events and meetings to attend I can see her spending part of the week at the Chiswick flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think a bit more adoration was expected from the dogs when she got home...lying like that on the floor....Dickie was certainly unsure about it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was scrolling through a local FB group and dear Josie popped up. Not to sell but to GIVE AWAY free wood! I’m sure her American grannies would have loved some of her CoTSwoLDs wood!
OH..... keep us posted. She mentioned that she would be selling things on a local facebook group. If you are local... send screenshots if you see anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DE62B860-BEE5-46F1-BA88-8A5C1C6F063D.jpeg

seriously twin day again ? Was this planned with the collars ?
2324C9FE-2C77-4336-BA3A-93282A657388.jpeg
CAF8647F-DD25-4167-A32C-7AD8D5220CBF.jpeg

👯‍♀️

No one shops at VS since they announced they don’t want the trans community buying at their stores which is ridiculous. I think the quality of their lingerie is inferior .. I’m surprised Josie would even go in VS being how cheaply made it is but then again she has no taste

Oh her last video needs to be reported if you haven’t she is using copy written music which is not royalty free ! It’s seems she would know better

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am soooo utterly annoyed that she is F*cking promoting De Beers again especially how F*cked this company is and how it was established.

She is legit trying soooooooooo HARD to be an ambassador for VS (well- the company is going to tit here in the US) and ZARA (GOOD F* luck).

She did look much happier though being in the city compared to what we all have seen in the last few weeks.

View attachment 200062
seriously twin day again ? Was this planned with the collars ?View attachment 200067View attachment 200068
👯‍♀️

No one shops at VS since they announced they don’t want the trans community buying at their stores which is ridiculous. I think the quality of their lingerie is inferior .. I’m surprised Josie would even wear VS being how cheaply made it is but then again she has no taste

Oh her last video needs to be reported if you haven’t she is using copy written music which is not royalty free ! It’s seems she would know better
LOL I just realized they were twining LOL. VS is garbage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 200062
seriously twin day again ? Was this planned with the collars ?View attachment 200067View attachment 200068
👯‍♀️

No one shops at VS since they announced they don’t want the trans community buying at their stores which is ridiculous. I think the quality of their lingerie is inferior .. I’m surprised Josie would even go in VS being how cheaply made it is but then again she has no taste

she went to Vs to see if she could buy what Freddy had on in the video charlie liked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Walking the street without a mask?! Yet a few vlogs ago you judged everyone OUTSIDE for no mask!

So she can get “tipsy” in public (definitely not the first “come shop with me “ where she is tipsy) and Charlie can’t drink.. kinda sounds like a double standard to me. Sounds like a narcissist, she can do anything but he can’t.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Attach files
Walking the street without a mask?! Yet a few vlogs ago you judged everyone OUTSIDE for no mask!

So she can get “tipsy” in public (definitely not the first “come shop with me “ where she is tipsy) and Charlie can’t drink.. kinda sounds like a double standard to me. Sounds like a narcissist, she can do anything but he can’t.
Don't worry

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 3.32.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely agree - in her 'life isn't perfect' video, she moans about Charlie off drinking, whilst fresh off a champagne afternoon tea in the park. She's really talented at turning herself into a victim - I think she is super manipulative and hides behind the petit blonde mask.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.