Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things she's trying on today on IG look quite flimsy and cheap. Wonder how that fits with "timeless pieces" and "price per wear" . Maybe she'll return them anyway.
Generally speaking , the frilly ott sleeves and ruffles remind me of the worst of the 80s fashions and once it's OUT of fashion ( hopefully soon !) , it's gonna be unwearable and look ridiculous...imho.
Completely agree!!! And if she's grimey from gardening... and we all saw her shoveling some major dirt in stories... WHY is she trying on new clothes?? Could she not wait to shower? Josie Grossie! Then I'm sure she'll be selling these or returning because they are not zimmerman or "wealthy looking".

• Sick
Reactions: 18
0DF6AB67-8CD6-4728-ADE2-ACD92F3D010A.jpeg

Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Synthetic disruption... place the designer bag to make sure the advertisement is profitable
So dowdy darling 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's hillarious !!! I'm pretty sure she never wore anything so short. Except shorts.
It's an undisclosed paid partnership with River Island and we all know she'll do anything to make a quick buck 🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OK, it's just a small thing, but ... I am British and it REALLY annoys me when Josie gives recipe ingredients in American measures. Nothing against American measurements if you live in America and are an American blogger, but WE don't use cups as a cookery measurement in the UK, and she is British, so why doesn't she give recipe ingredients in UK terminology? Yes, I know ... because she's pandering to her American grannies ... I'll stop ranting now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Even her vlogging camera battery is trying to tell her to STOP VLOGGING EVERY DAY AND SHUT UP! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So... her brother is moving and she is kindly donating some of their unwanted/ unused things for his new flat. ( At least he isnt moving into a listed grade 2 house) How grateful he will be for their cast offs I am sure. They could probably kit out the whole flat for him with the freebies they have lying around unused. I wonder if he could make use of some nice white dresses and some facecreams ?🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She really is desperate for money is she? Advertising mobile phone cases?! That really isn’t part of her brand. Almost as transparent as her advertising a VPN a few weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Sick
Currently watching the latest flog. Omg I almost spat out my tea when this scene came on. - Insert caption here - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How....er interesting. Why not edit that bit out..so if it was left in on purpose what is the message? :unsure: Really I begin to wonder about them...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh think the brother is getting divorced? Bet QVC are THRILLED that the kindly gifted pouffe is getting robbed off

• Haha
That's one unflattering shot from her mouth. Idc about her teeth but in this pic it looks really unfortunate.
I was reallly hoping for a dumb standing on the wall with lame skirt lifting pic. Oh well I shall have to learn to live with disappointment. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s become a boring shopping network channel ..gadgets and advertising... ehhh now I know why people are requesting for her to show more of Cotswolds at least that is somewhat entertaining 😐

She should do a fiancé q&a .. I want to hear some BS

They should move her brother in and let him rent she’s got like 7 rooms !

• Haha
Chaz is signalling again: "I want to break free" 🤭
20200801_195403.jpg

And anyone looking for a new ava? 😄
20200801_194422.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.