Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of. Course. She. Has. 😂😂😂😂
Quite short for her.... hmmm maybe after char char commented on freddys serious pins so thought she’d best hers out 🤣 Well for a quick photo in a field opportunity then it’ll have to go on eBay but still a “treat” for wee charimander

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Josie owes Tattle a HUGE thank you. Before her move and me finding this site when I was looking for photos of her home... I think I watched 4-6 of her vidoes per year... the travel ones. The rest of her videos were dumb "fashion" videos with all one color and a million videos on washing her face with a never ending parade of products, no thanks. Now, I watch every single one, usually on day of upload so I can laugh with you all.... before the other youtubers that I actually like. That must amount to many of her views, right? LOL

Same for all of you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Josie owes Tattle a HUGE thank you. Before her move and me finding this site when I was looking for photos of her home... I think I watched 4-6 of her vidoes per year... the travel ones. The rest of her videos were dumb "fashion" videos with all one color and a million videos on washing her face with a never ending parade of products, no thanks. Now, I watch every single one, usually on day of upload so I can laugh with you all.... before the other youtubers that I actually like. That must amount to many of her views, right? LOL

Same for all of you?
I always look at the comments here first and then I go to the juicy parts in her vlogs and her comment section 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
BTW She has the word "eBay" blocked off from her channel. I had asked yesterday if she was going to sell the oralb toothbursh on eBay because I wanted to score it for cheap. My comment never showed up LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
BTW She has the word "eBay" blocked off from her channel. I had asked yesterday if she was going to sell the oralb toothbursh on eBay because I wanted to score it for cheap. My comment never showed up LOL
She has licked it already....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well...there’s someone’s profile pic sorted. Help yourself:

Didn’t film much of Charlie’s birthday. No sponsorship deals, I’m guessing.
Is she riding down the road and applying facial patches? WTH is on her face?? I think she is obsessed with lathering slim on her face everyday !! She’s only 29 right?? Imagine her at 40 she is going to lose it ! No more photo shoots in the fields rocking back and forth 😭

Also her ring is rather small for Cotswolds seems she would want to fit in at the Soho with a bigger rock ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Same for all of you?
why do I think that out of the 486k subs only the 40+k that they have on IG on the home account are real ones. the other 440k are dormant or bought :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have watched some pointless vlogs in my time, but that truly takes the cake. Nothing happened. No birthday footage, didn’t even see the famous barbecue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she riding down the road and applying facial patches? WTH is on her face?? I think she is obsessed with lathering slim on her face everyday !! She’s only 29 right?? Imagine her at 40 she is going to lose it ! No more photo shoots in the fields rocking back and forth 😭

Also her ring is rather small for Cotswolds seems she would want to fit in at the Soho with a bigger rock ...
Don't give her any more ideas. We will have to hear about De Beers this and that.

Elemis eye patches dahling. Charmander was wearing them too. The dogs had them up all night
Am I the only person that thinks Elmis is just okay brand? Yes, they are expensive but nothing MAGICAL about them. I have gotten a few Elmis creams in my sub boxes of $25 or less (BoxyCharm- for US folks). LOL

Did Charlie turn 3 or 30? Looked like a kids bday. Was waiting for the clown. For some reason I was getting clown vibes.
BK_birthday_clowns_ENGLISH_05.jpg

Seriously, this flog was a total fail. Sad really. I just skimmed through. Like watching her clean her dressing room is comparable to what little kids watch other kids play with toys. I still don't get it.

Side Note: I'm so out of it LOL I have a hurricane coming my way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don't give her any more ideas. We will have to hear about De Beers this and that.

Am I the only person that thinks Elmis is just okay brand? Yes, they are expensive but nothing MAGICAL about them. I have gotten a few Elmis creams in my sub boxes of $25 or less (BoxyCharm- for US folks). LOL

Did Charlie turn 3 or 30? Looked like a kids bday. Was waiting for the clown. For some reason I was getting clown vibes.
View attachment 198063

Seriously, this flog was a total fail. Sad really. I just skimmed through. Like watching her clean her dressing room is comparable to what little kids watch other kids play with toys. I still don't get it.

Side Note: I'm so out of it LOL I have a hurricane coming my way.
Omg hurricane will be here for me Monday !! Looks like a cat 1 though so I’ve lived at the beach my whole life I’m use to it !!
The clown photo is so scary wow..
Yeah if Josie reads here she will probably think, oh I maybe should get a bigger one! I know she will probably upgrade soon regardless!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Take care and be safe all those in the way of the coming hurricane /tropical storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well today’s video was extremely boring ! Working out and then hiding Charlie’s family which they probably don’t want us to see all the booze 🤔🥂

Then ...Talking about clutter and a dressing room .. why make a video if you have nothing else to show ! Def going to lose subscribers this way .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I unsubscribed months ago. But I have to watch in order to read and comment here 😁😁😁.
I see there's a new vlog today. ...
SAME - It's annoying to have to type in search bar every day to catch up after reading the thread... but I'm happy to do it to stay unsubscribed

Well today’s video was extremely boring ! Working out and then hiding Charlie’s family which they probably don’t want us to see all the booze 🤔🥂

Then ...Talking about clutter and a dressing room .. why make a video if you have nothing else to show ! Def going to lose subscribers this way .
You mean her storage room of all the clothes she forgot about or is avoiding wearing.ever.not.one.time.since.the.move. And I'm OVER her complaining about moving everything out. witch you are getting a free enormous custom wardrobe to house your "collection" of future ebay clothing. EYEROLL

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.