Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get upset, it's a f*cking wagon it's hidious 🤮🤮🤮 if its on loan it is almost likely to be a dealer show, or test drive vehicle also its a wagon uh yuck also the colour dear gosh that colour on a Audi especially a wagon makes it look more like a Hyandai, don't crash it josie/ Charlie otherwise you'd be selling the house to pay for it (and I mean actually pay with your own money)

😂 Unlikely Audi isn't stupid they'd take the car back, what I will say though if Audi gives it to them for a discounted price as Audi doesn't give free things away, it would only be for the reason a red wagon doesn't sell on the dealers floor so infact josie is only getting the dealers sloppy seconds, Audi has nothing on Tesla or even a Lexus and both those cars look way better in gunmetal gray this is why the wealthy the true wealthy like that colour for their cars as it look smooth and sleek this car is just ick
The car is chavtastic... boy racers assemble 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm things not looking quite so rosey at the end of today's vlog
I never thought that I would say this, but I felt sorry for Charlie 😪.

He put his head on her shoulder, looking for some kind of affection from her, but after she ordered him to say something to make her look good, she just blew him off, like he had served his purpose and was send away 🥴.

And you could tell how frustrated he was when he stormed off and smashed something in the sink, which was, of course, a good opportunity for Josie to have another go at him 😡.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So it’s been 3 months what’s taking so long to show the rest of the house like promised .. she’s dragging it out ..

I never thought that I would say this, but I felt sorry for Charlie.

He put his head on her shoulder, looking for some kind of affection from her, but after she ordered him to say something to make her look good, she just blew him off, like he had served his purpose and was send away 😪.
He’s got his eyes on someone on Instagram .. who is much prettier and probably nicer to him ... I hope he goes for it ..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So it’s been 3 months what’s taking so long to show the rest of the house like promised .. she’s dragging it out ..

He’s got his eyes on someone on Instagram .. who is much prettier and probably nicer to him ... I hope he goes for it ..

She has nothing else going on. Keeping all her sheeple waiting is her only hope and chance to stay relevant as we all know her fashion sense died. R.I.P.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All this for a toothbrush !😳 She might be using the toothbrush for her other needs 😂🥰👉🏻 since Charlie is so blah blah View attachment 197097
I swear, this is the most cringe thing I have ever seen/heard of in my life. Does dumb drone parcel deliveries. Just put the package on the porch and leave. No need to use a mini-pseudo-helicopter.

This tit has to be backfire-ing or are we here the only ones finding it cringe-worthy?

Why does the 14th century rectory doesn't get their parcels with a horse carrier? How inconsequential.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the end of the vlog (didn't watch the whole thing I'm sure I didn't miss much really) so they named their dog after a fictional murderer really and the other after a real life author oh yeah that seems fair, oh and the way Charlie said josie told a lie like he knows that's not the first lie she told him 🤣🤣 her face when he said that was like she legit was worried he was going to say something she didn't want him to 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I swear, this is the most cringe thing I have ever seen/heard of in my life. Does dumb drone parcel deliveries. Just put the package on the porch and leave. No need to use a mini-pseudo-helicopter.

This tit has to be backfire-ing or are we here the only ones finding it cringe-worthy?

Why does the 14th century rectory doesn't get their parcels with a horse carrier? How inconsequential.
And who on God's earth is going to pay that type of money for a toothbrush? 🤷‍♀️
Josie definitely wouldn't.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I never thought that I would say this, but I felt sorry for Charlie 😪.

He put his head on her shoulder, looking for some kind of affection from her, but after she ordered him to say something to make her look good, she just blew him off, like he had served his purpose and was send away 🥴.

And you could tell how frustrated he was when he stormed off and smashed something in the sink, which was, of course, a good opportunity for Josie to have another go at him 😡.
Yes and how smoothly, calmly and effortlessly she turned it back on him.
All done without a flinch in her sneery smile.

• Sick
  • Angry
This is so beautiful!

Honestly, I wouldn’t expect her to even say anything as she still promotes Zimmerman even after the scandal. She has no morals.
Like Lyds today, not promoting one but three Zimmerman dresses from Farfetch, which she all, of course, will keep. Like for real?! And has a room full of bags but needs another luxury handbag for going on strolls around the village. Spoiler: it is the poop bag Fendi that Josie also uses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched the end of the vlog (didn't watch the whole thing I'm sure I didn't miss much really) so they named their dog after a fictional murderer really and the other after a real life author oh yeah that seems fair, oh and the way Charlie said josie told a lie like he knows that's not the first lie she told him 🤣🤣 her face when he said that was like she legit was worried he was going to say something she didn't want him to 🤣🤣
It’s 2000% worth watching her use that tooth brush and have a literal “O” afterwards and for hours after she was on some high over it. And the music during the trial is very “boudoir”. She even said she can’t wait till bedtime to do it again! 😳🤪🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
did anyone feel that it was awkward when Josie cut off Charlie (I have to end the vlog right now due to the battery)?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200731_085803_com.facebook.katana~2.jpg
Screenshot_20200731_085803_com.facebook.katana~2.jpg

Maybe a company will send them these lol josie's next product to scam and handcuff Charlie lol run while you still have your balls Char 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Josie doesn't like Charlie but she likes his boots 😁
A like from josieldn and oldhouseourhome 🤔
20200731_001153.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.