Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will be an overseas buyer. I wouldn’t bid for the item if it was that expensive.

Chibby had a rusty af log burner on the ebay account the other day for £60. Did Lady Aga have a log burner that she replaced? To be clear, this was properly old and not the one in the coach house
It's the one from the coach house 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't get their obsession with soho farmhouse, it looks sh*t.
It looks like our local Sue Ryder shop 😏
Sue Ryder wouldn't be allowed to sell 'damaged' furniture, on health and safety grounds.
Can you imagine all the customers (myself included) giving out about the standard of charity shops slipping while in SFH it's the height of chic.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FC1EEA74-53FA-4F05-874B-4777419E2465.jpeg
Oh mommy Josie fix me some cauliflower garbage and mix it with some chickpea slop
, daddy is tired and needs his pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sue Ryder wouldn't be allowed to sell 'damaged' furniture, on health and safety grounds.
Can you imagine all the customers (myself included) giving out about the standard of charity shops slipping while in SFH it's the height of chic.
Absolutely, Sue Ryder wouldn't sell such sh*te.
And in fact they have a very similar chest of drawers to the one Josie has in her bedroom 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she finally getting ballzy enough to answer and take some criticism?🧐😂😂😂 🦷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
aaaand the comments continue. WELL DONE Josie ! Not deleting them. Bravo !!
( sarcasm off )
She just doesn't care whether you subscribe or not same arrogant attitude as Lorna luxe and Lidl Millen

View attachment 195003Oh mommy Josie fix me some cauliflower garbage and mix it with some chickpea slop
, daddy is tired and needs his pampers.
And poor Dexter is curled up in the corner of the settee feeling unloved

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
After peeking at a few other threads of other influencers in here, I have come to only one conclusion, one that may be obvious to you all but I want to say it regardless.

If you are an influencer that has the title of "fashion" or "Lifestyle" you have absolutely no place in society, no place on god's green earth to lecture anyone on anything ever, and you HAVE to take the criticism or at least be able to, because you in reality provide absolutely no value to people's lives.

Loads of influencers have threads on here of people complaining about their ethics, morals and just general sanity - much as we do on Mumbles.

I think it's a stain on our society that sycophants put them on such a high pedestal, they are egotistical snowflakes with about as much grace as my little toe. I hate how "Influencers" are actually given a platform at all,.. what has Josie, Lydia, ITF or anyone proven to me that they can have an audience to which they can in turn.. Influence. When they get given free food in a pandemic (Lydia) or live in a £2M house to show off.

They're all a bunch of pansies, with dodgy tactics to extort the ignorant masses, and I for one am over it.

If I want t follow fashion "influencers" I would rather follow editors of magazines that actually have a reputable voice and have obviously worked hard to achieve that position.

Interiors/Lifestyle? I'll follow professional designers.

But imagine for a second everyone did that.. what would they all be contributing absolutely nothing, NOTHING!
This is a blessed comment. 🙏 I guess what they bring to the world is "diversion" but if you look too long and hard at the diversion the whole house of cards falls down. Hence how I ended up here. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Question: why does she need a decorator for all the rooms (she said it awhile ago when they moved in she wanted most rooms to have a decorator) I’m sorry but what a waste of money.. it’s not that hard to decorate, literally Pinterest can give you FREE inspiration so why pay someone? It just sounds like a waste.. but I guess she wants it to come off posh that she can have them “professional decorated”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is a blessed comment. 🙏 I guess what they bring to the world is "diversion" but if you look too long and hard at the diversion the whole house of cards falls down. Hence how I ended up here. :ROFLMAO:
But in the frow has a Doctorate in fashion. 🤣🤣🤣 Oh read her bio on her website it’s hilarious .. she sounds like she is god status. Most fashion youtubers haven’t a clue what they are talking about .. some have degrees yes but not in actual design but in marketing and merch.. So they have taste or styling but no concept of fit or textiles .. an influencer can provide insight if they actually care about the viewers and what they are preaching. I have had great advice watching some. Josie is only loyal to her herself . She never has given me personal advice on anything to better myself . It’s always been what she’s bought in her wardrobe today or what she likes. She smarts off to criticism with laughing emojis .. she’s very Infantile in her mentality ..She was raised as a over indulged thumb sucker who now has buck teeth and a bad attitude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Question: why does she need a decorator for all the rooms (she said it awhile ago when they moved in she wanted most rooms to have a decorator) I’m sorry but what a waste of money.. it’s not that hard to decorate, literally Pinterest can give you FREE inspiration so why pay someone? It just sounds like a waste.. but I guess she wants it to come off posh that she can have them “professional decorated”
I can understand why they have the decorators in.
We're crap at decoratoring... I've tried it but I get more paint on me than the walls.
What I can't understand is why it is taking the decorator so long, he's been at it for weeks now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
E8D7178D-C628-4877-BCDB-7EC0684104BC.jpeg
Ummm is that non alcoholic or ?? Is he back to drinking ?? He seems depressed to me never seems happy in photos... never mind it’s champagne I see now
Hey Josie if you are reading the new trend word is iconic now ,epic died last year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That will be an overseas buyer. I wouldn’t bid for the item if it was that expensive.

Chibby had a rusty af log burner on the ebay account the other day for £60. Did Lady Aga have a log burner that she replaced? To be clear, this was properly old and not the one in the coach house
Here is the one from the coach house that looks like it was sold... I've still got the site open on my tab... lmk if anyone wants a nosey at anything else :)

1595972106877.png

And dog fur 😂😂😂
I'm having such a fun day laughing with you all.... I've literally almost wet my pants and I've not even watched the flog yet! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.