Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed through this video because it was super duper f*cking sad looking.

Why does she say boudoir instead of bedroom? It literally boils all my teeny tiny cells. It’s annoying af. Also is she trying to tell us something?
“A boudoir (/ˈbuːdwɑːr/; French: [bu. dwaʁ]) is a woman's private sitting room or salon in a furnished accommodation, usually between the dining room and the bedroom, but can also refer to a woman's private bedroom.”

I still don’t get the loaned furniture point? Like why try to decorate a room with loan furniture?? Like I get it to an extent but to somewhat make it part of the center of the entire thing is ridiculous.
*We placed the chest of drawers in situ in the boudoir and they look EPIC! 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha her absolute shock that a bit of furniture could cost £15!!!!! That’s not a world she’s familiar with! I’m sure it’s already been ripped out and thrown out in disgust, and replaced by something vulgar and gold from soho farmhouse.... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha her absolute shock that a bit of furniture could cost £15!!!!! That’s not a world she’s familiar with! I’m sure it’s already been ripped out and thrown out in disgust, and replaced by something vulgar and gold from soho farmhouse.... 😂😂😂😂
I don't think they'll keep it either and I can't stand it when people upcycle but don't bother to do the inside... all top show and naff iyam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry too late for you... I'm sure soon there will be some SPECTACULAR gold painted "free" chairs with the upholstery ripped off....
No need to fix it either, just call it Soho Farmhouse look 🙄:
20200728_214412.jpg

(Look at the backs 🥴)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
but but but....she wears them ...for the shoot...or does that not count ??? moi confused
What a crock of sh*t... she wears and photoshoots the friggin life of them then sends them back sweat and all 🤨

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
After peeking at a few other threads of other influencers in here, I have come to only one conclusion, one that may be obvious to you all but I want to say it regardless.

If you are an influencer that has the title of "fashion" or "Lifestyle" you have absolutely no place in society, no place on god's green earth to lecture anyone on anything ever, and you HAVE to take the criticism or at least be able to, because you in reality provide absolutely no value to people's lives.

Loads of influencers have threads on here of people complaining about their ethics, morals and just general sanity - much as we do on Mumbles.

I think it's a stain on our society that sycophants put them on such a high pedestal, they are egotistical snowflakes with about as much grace as my little toe. I hate how "Influencers" are actually given a platform at all,.. what has Josie, Lydia, ITF or anyone proven to me that they can have an audience to which they can in turn.. Influence. When they get given free food in a pandemic (Lydia) or live in a £2M house to show off.

They're all a bunch of pansies, with dodgy tactics to extort the ignorant masses, and I for one am over it.

If I want t follow fashion "influencers" I would rather follow editors of magazines that actually have a reputable voice and have obviously worked hard to achieve that position.

Interiors/Lifestyle? I'll follow professional designers.

But imagine for a second everyone did that.. what would they all be contributing absolutely nothing, NOTHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
but but but....she wears them ...for the shoot...or does that not count ??? moi confused
"Plausible deniability", another manipulation tactic she loves to use, so annoying 😡.

But we see right through her 😉:
20200728_215049.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
After peeking at a few other threads of other influencers in here, I have come to only one conclusion, one that may be obvious to you all but I want to say it regardless.

If you are an influencer that has the title of "fashion" or "Lifestyle" you have absolutely no place in society, no place on god's green earth to lecture anyone on anything ever, and you HAVE to take the criticism or at least be able to, because you in reality provide absolutely no value to people's lives.

Loads of influencers have threads on here of people complaining about their ethics, morals and just general sanity - much as we do on Mumbles.

I think it's a stain on our society that sycophants put them on such a high pedestal, they are egotistical snowflakes with about as much grace as my little toe. I hate how "Influencers" are actually given a platform at all,.. what has Josie, Lydia, ITF or anyone proven to me that they can have an audience to which they can in turn.. Influence. When they get given free food in a pandemic (Lydia) or live in a £2M house to show off.

They're all a bunch of pansies, with dodgy tactics to extort the ignorant masses, and I for one am over it.

If I want t follow fashion "influencers" I would rather follow editors of magazines that actually have a reputable voice and have obviously worked hard to achieve that position.

Interiors/Lifestyle? I'll follow professional designers.

But imagine for a second everyone did that.. what would they all be contributing absolutely nothing, NOTHING!
Completely agree with you 100% they all piss me off and the greed never ends , begging , tagging , whinging what happened to using your own common sense to buy clothes furnishings etc
I'm hoping this bubble will end soon and then their all knackered

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry - I've just noticed the OVER £50 POSTAGE!?!?!?!?!
That will be an overseas buyer. I wouldn’t bid for the item if it was that expensive.

Chibby had a rusty af log burner on the ebay account the other day for £60. Did Lady Aga have a log burner that she replaced? To be clear, this was properly old and not the one in the coach house

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
0599768D-0893-4747-9585-759EE6186C35.jpeg
Outdated color , makes the room looks smaller dark and uninviting. Lamp looks cheap along with the tacky cheap hotel pillows. Mismatched chairs just is a no to me.. This looks like a 3 star hotel makeover.
19D60455-DC41-4923-BC4E-4DEE21C3C33D.jpeg

I think the designer was sweet but not a fan of her style. Josie wants to appear super wealthy so she hires a designer to look posh . Her teeth scares me .
C6CE6BD7-ECBB-4C3E-BF6D-72AE10BE42CC.jpeg
What’s with eating cauliflower every damn day ? That looks disgusting . Is she on some sort of weird diet to lose weight ?
0A57486C-E0B4-4C14-837F-7082156314CE.jpeg
Which one is the top and which is the bottom I can’t tell 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.