Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, wouldn't it be less effort to just follow the disclosure rules, rather than constantly police her comments section? She's just so bizarre. I wonder if she thinks she's somehow above the rules.
Yes I think that she feels that the rules somehow don't apply to her and that noone should question her, but I also think that she is calculated:

90% of her gullible followers still blindly believe the picture she's painting of a rural idyllic with a wholesome girl in pretty floral dresses and a dapper looking gardener, so it's still financially worth it to continue her business model of lies, half-truths and illusions. She's also counting on her minions to defend her, which they do most of the time.

The problem is that she has reached a tipping point: her business model is starting to make her look like a crazy hoarder and shopaholic and her self-righteous lectures are starting to annoy people.

More and more people are telling her this in her comment section (and they are mostly confused well-meaning followers and not haters and trolls like she likes to pretend), but instead of reading the room and adjusting her business model accordingly, she's still desperately trying to keep the cork on the bottle, but I think she won't be able to do so for much longer, especially since her peers are now starting to follow this new route of more honesty and transparency.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Oh look a paid promotion done properly by miss daisy cousins 😊 josie take note, every other youtuber seems to be declaring way better then you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will she delete it?
Good morning my darlings! Apparently this comment and others are gone. Nothing rude about them, but anything different than “Oh Josie darling, amazing video as always! You look lovely wearing white dress #75789430” is a hateful troll🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
actually it might be a bit harder than that, I’m an orthodontist and though I don’t have details of her case, if she hasn’t fixed her overbite it might be for two reasons,
1- she needs to do teeth extraction and maybe she doesn’t want to
2- she might need orthognathic surgery and she doesn’t want to
Or maybe she just doesn’t care
I'm really impressed by the profile of tattlers on the guru threads, all seem to be educated, highly intelligent, witty, no nonsense, well travelled ♥♥♥
Pretty much everything the fake influenzas aspire to be. I learn a lot more here than from their crap videos for sure 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This woman is like a stuck record! And its all just words, none of it is true. Everything she buys is “an elegant, timeless, investment piece” or a “classic” which will be in her wardrobe “for years”. She is going to get “so much use out of it” and that will really “bring down that cost per wear”....she literally never wears the same thing twice. She throws on a “classic” Reiss £200 jumper for one video and it is never seen again. Occasionally she will take something outof her wardrobe and declare how much use she has had out of something, “I’ve had this for years....or maybe it was just last Christmas actually...” (she says in March). Genuinely I don’t believe she wears anything less than a few months old. I have wool jumpers in my wardrobe that are 10 years old at least.

All her talk about sustainability is painful to watch as she drowns under the weight of constant pointless deliveries of more identical white dresses that she doesn’t need. I used to like her, but she has become more and more unlikeable.

And is there anything worse than hearing a woman say “I decided to treat myself...” when literally all she does is treat herself, arghh!

• Heart
  • Haha
I have a few thoughts:
Her overbite.. she needs to get it sorted before she gets older. I have one and nothing was ever mentioned at dental visits over the years. Then a few years ago my front top teeth started to move.
As you get older (I am 50) and joints start to soften, the overbite gets worse. My bottom teeth were pushing out my top teeth. It took a few years of work to get sorted.
My youngest has the same bite as is starting treatment next month.

What happened the French bed and all the chairs she sent off to get upholstered? That was months ago.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
This woman is like a stuck record! And its all just words, none of it is true. Everything she buys is “an elegant, timeless, investment piece” or a “classic” which will be in her wardrobe “for years”. She is going to get “so much use out of it” and that will really “bring down that cost per wear”....she literally never wears the same thing twice. She throws on a “classic” Reiss £200 jumper for one video and it is never seen again. Occasionally she will take something outof her wardrobe and declare how much use she has had out of something, “I’ve had this for years....or maybe it was just last Christmas actually...” (she says in March). Genuinely I don’t believe she wears anything less than a few months old. I have wool jumpers in my wardrobe that are 10 years old at least.

All her talk about sustainability is painful to watch as she drowns under the weight of constant pointless deliveries of more identical white dresses that she doesn’t need. I used to like her, but she has become more and more unlikeable.

And is there anything worse than hearing a woman say “I decided to treat myself...” when literally all she does is treat herself, arghh!
Well ! Helloooo and welcome to you , another new member !😀😀😀
Agree 100% with everything you wrote. I don't agree to be nice ( not at my stage in life LOL 🤣🤣 ) but seriously mean it. Those quotes , yep , if we had a €/£/¥/$ for every time she uses those frases , NOT to mention AGA and Cotswalds , basket bag and " in the countryside" , we would here all be very rich !
I remember when watching her vlogs before unsubscribing and before her move , how I thought that she had started being quite boring and very repetitive but because back than I liked her, I thought that for all the new and recent subscribers/followers , she doesn't seem like that. So I figure the minions who comment with blind adoration might be relatively recent and that between the earlier vlogs which they probably watched during quarantine and the new house , they are still entertained. I wonder where her channel is going....
and for once I can't wait for winter to come and wonder how the zillion beige coats that she has are gonna fit now that she's living " in the countryside " , even when going into London.

• Haha
  • Heart
I heard from the grape vine that one of her videos was reported for encouraging artificial inflation of her subscriber count. 🤭 Time will come to tell of the outcome.
Is it the one where she begged her subscribers to subscribe under their husbands account?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good question. I’d also like to know what happened to the giveaways she said she would do (cream and necklace)
Obviously her followers/ watchers are not supposed to have good memories....she hopes things get forgotten and no one is brave enough to ask.:cautious:

Is it the one where she begged her subscribers to subscribe under their husbands account?
Probably.... dont forget we were supposed to ask the mother in laws and the neighbour's cousin's sisters cat to subscribe as well :LOL:

• Haha
Dearest darlingest Josie,

I’m writing to inform you that Lydia Elise Millen (who by all accounts is an excellent friend of yours—I hear you broke lockdown rules to graciously receive her and her husband as guests at the Gold Rectumry) has just received a free CLOTHES LINE!! I beg of you to hasten to your laptop so that you might email that company and get what’s due to you. I expect to see another PR unboxing in the next vlog as I know you read here regularly!

You’re so welcome, darling.

• Haha
Dearest darlingest Josie,

I’m writing to inform you that Lydia Elise Millen (who by all accounts is an excellent friend of yours—I hear you broke lockdown rules to graciously receive her and her husband as guests at the Gold Rectumry) has just received a free CLOTHES LINE!! I beg of you to hasten to your laptop so that you might email that company and get what’s due to you. I expect to see another PR unboxing in the next vlog as I know you read here regularly!

You’re so welcome, darling.
Well, that's good.I do hope Josie's is a gold one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.