Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Freddys video. Amazing she is still promoting black owned fashion brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg I just seen a comment from a 14 year old saying her friends laugh at her for liking Josies videos. That says a lot about how long she’ll stay relevant for

• Haha
I don’t understand why as a fashion influencer she thinks those castaner wedges are flattering. For shorter girls you should never cut off lines especially at the ankles, I’m guessing Castaner paid all the girls to advertise them but the fact she still wears them shows she knows nothing about basic fashion principles

Even if those particular shoes aren’t castaner any shoes that cut off the line that much just make you look so stumpy

• Heart
  • Haha
What kills me are her teeth. With all the money in the world, she just can seem to sort those out. The free dentist appointment actually made it worse for her.
Yep , that was DUMB AF !
The stupidity of it makes my brain explode....playing with ones health ( and image ) just so she gets the s××t done for free. This ain't a gifted and free carpet or a face mask...
She lives from her image and looks. She's very pretty and the bad teeth just do her no favour.

• Sad
  • Heart
What kills me are her teeth. With all the money in the world, she just can seem to sort those out. The free dentist appointment actually made it worse for her.
I think that she needs dental surgery if she really wants to change it. I know a girl with an overbite like hers who had her lower law broken and moved forward by a dental surgeon. That was the only way for her to correct it, but that is major surgery and I can totally understand that Josie doesn't want to do that.

I also think she should have left it the way it was before this quack made things look worse instead of better, because to me she looked perfectly fine before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Where has Josies style gone ? You can dress young and trendy in the county . Brands like Jack Wills are more young country type of clothes . I find it hard to believe she is less than a year older than myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It is infuriating that her followers are so blind to her obvious insincerity. It's not even like we're here picking on tiny things and criticizing. I could even understand someone saying that that wasn't right. But she is constantly being dishonest and is lying so much , it's hard to keep up.
Many wrote they didn't want a haul because of everything going on now but she does one and it's things we've already seen while she is advertising a jewellery brand WITHOUT being open about it. Someone already commented about that before. It's like she's incapable of being open and honest. What's her problem ? I honestly don't get it.
I also remembered when she did the Chanel bag unboxing. That was when I was still a subscriber. There was some fuss I vaguely remember about her not saying that it was gifted. From Xupes. But in the video the impression was that she had bought it. She had to clear that up in the next vlog or something like that. I remember being confused as to why she wasn't open about it. I don't wish anyone ill but I deeply dislike anyone being successful by means of lying and cheating. In the long run it's going to do her damage...
I was obsessed with her, and then when she moved something felt weird to me, I was so annoyed at how she kept saying she “wasn’t doing a house tour” instead revealing rooms slowly, and in my opinion that’s because she wants people to keep watching, and if she uploaded this grand tour it’d get a lot of views but people would probably not watch the moving vlogs. And then all these hauls was the last straw for me, them throwing all this expensive home items and then she started showing all these designer clothes and I just couldn’t.She acts like she’s this great person and so kind but honestly she’s the opposite. She’s trying so hard to put off this kindness it’s so pushy and overcompensating. I found this forum on accident when googling her (I was curious how she had so much money) and I found this and I’m so thankful I did because it’s opened my eyes so much(so long sorry)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Okay I finally watched the Mejuri video and these shoes are AWFUL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Her expression here accidentally echoes my feeling about them.

[No offense to anyone who owns them. I just think they are very social climby with that giant logo on the front, there's no actual design to them, and yet she's talking them up so hard. Classic, elevates your look, etc etc.]

1595882435655.png

Edited to add: and THESE. "Not in-your-face designer"!!!! They say "Chloe" in like 80 point font!

1595883092432.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Okay I finally watched the Mejuri video and these shoes are AWFUL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Her expression here accidentally echoes my feeling about them.

[No offense to anyone who owns them. I just think they are very social climby with that giant logo on the front, there's no actual design to them, and yet she's talking them up so hard. Classic, elevates your look, etc etc.]

View attachment 194036
Deja vu 🤭:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Dying at this video 😂😂😂

First thing she says "if you are really showing off and creating "look at me" moments, you're either not wealthy, or just got wealthy"

Then proceeds to explain her first tip which is...spend money on your teeth 🧐

Also, posture - don't hold yourself as though you've got a headache...isn't that your favourite pose Josie?

Next - avoid brand names strewn across the front of your handbag (or shoes...?) 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly who even makes a video like this? I know she says it's "light-hearted" but it's so cringe 🤮

Then she badmouths gossip websites 😂😂😂

And finally...don't namedrop...oh I heard THE BECKHAMS live in the Cotswolds...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.