Fashion Mumblr #11 Lord and Lady Midas at the (G)old Rectory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
July 14/2020 video

Dyson Airwrap - £449.99
Shampoo - £17.65
Conditioner - £17.00
CT Travel Mask - £10.00
Neom bath foam £22.00
Neom body butter - £36.00
Ouai pills - £25.00

TOTAL: £577.64

Outfit

Necklace - £135
Earrings - £‌86
Loafers - £395
Dress - £75
Sunglasses - £257
TOTAL: £948

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They were letting the dogs eat on the sofa, so that they could get a good picture of them. These two have absolutely no value for anything in this world. Anything and everything can be done for a perfect picture.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
20200714_192453.jpg

Middle of nowhere?... but there's a satellite dish!
Oh wait, sorry it's Josie's hat 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Isn’t it funny how she litters her vlogs with ads to get and make as much money as possible from them, and after being called out for it and failing to be able to get away with the lie that she doesn’t control it, there’s now a vlog up with barely any ads thoroughout? I mean, YouTube must have forgotten to do it as it’s not her that can control it is it....?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 181738
Middle of nowhere?... but there's a satellite dish!
Oh wait, sorry it's Josie's hat 😉
Hey , give her credit, for ONCE she didn't say Cotswolds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw. someone suggested in her comment section she should do a travel vlog in the....Cotswolds...I'm cringing already if she does it. She has no clue of the history of the area...it's gonna end up being an EPIC drive , eating a SCRUMPTIOUS meal somewhere and prancing in a silly outfit swaying from side to side....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In the vlog she mentioned that it was £5 entry to get in to the farm. Guessing that means she didn’t pay the photography fees?

Do we think she paid £40 or £80... or just the entry fee? 🤨

20200714_194709.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Okay so the vlog tonight was again just the same as always nothing new to see. I can tell we’re going to suffer plenty pictures of Josie searching over the lavender hand shielding her eyes from the sun pose, gazing into the distance, smelling flowers etc 🤮 please no more lol. Also...
89722DB1-1944-4F83-BB3A-417FDED8D8B8.jpeg

Can you see all the slivery slober stains all over the sofa 🤮.

Secondly wtf is she wearing tonight... and how on earth do you manage to make a tiny frame like hers look massive?! 🤦🏽‍♀️. She looks like a big frumpy old woman in that second picture (bit blurry as I had to zoom in a little) but ugh just awful.

8C02DFD8-C399-418C-9140-ED7C16054E4B.jpeg
7694CEA8-57D0-4776-B43B-1D95BEB2E0BE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Honestly her fashion sense seems to get worse and worse! I always quite liked her style before (albeit a bit beige, she did neutrals well) but now it's just...I don't even know! Is she just a bit lost on how to dress for the countryside darling, is she dressing for her granny demographic, or has she just lost all sense of style? Either way, she can't really consider herself a fashion influencer when she dresses like she does...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Josie, when she is begging for some expensive stuff: “oh, this is SO lovely, but we have a mortgage to pay😢😢😢
Josie, rushing through absolutely not necessary changes “let’s tear down alle the walls in the coachhouse and furnish 28472 guest bedrooms 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Josie, when she is begging for some expensive stuff: “oh, this is SO lovely, but we have a mortgage to pay😢😢😢
Josie, rushing trough absolutely not necessary changes “let’s tear down alle the walls in the coachhouse and furnish 28472 guest bedrooms 😇
This is SO spot on! Bugs me too that she clearly doesn't NEED to beg for all the expensive stuff (I mean, she doesn't NEED it at all anyway, but that's a different story!) because if she needed to beg for all that expensive stuff there is no way they could have afforded a £3000 (okay, with 15% off, still extortionate!) bed for a spare bedroom. Or any of the other stuff she keeps buying. It's just greedy really isn't it!

How come you were immune to the demotion from VIP? I'm just chatty now...😭
I'm only a "Member" now! I'm not even well-known any more!:cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Forgot this in my previous rant but her hair!
It's so limp and lacking body. She also seems to be thining at the front.
Her hair was always so bouncy and full (hair goals). She could just need a cut but it's no advertisement for the Dyson Airwrap.
I went through lockdown too and my cheapo 7 year old Babyliss Big Hair did the trick.
Does she think women in the country wear buns or is it just convenience for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her comment about not wanting her hair to look too “done” as that’s just not country appropriate 🙄. Yet long light coloured floral dresses, cream/pink castaner wedges and designer straw bags is bang on country appropriate. She looks and sounds a fool 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I think there is a niche for vlogs about ~luxurious~ lives on the internet and tbh I don’t think it’s entirely bad as I believe people can spend their money however they want. What irks me about Josie is she seems so aloof and it seems like she’s keeping up an image she wants people to see her as. I think if she was more self aware and she donates to charities (because she genuinely wants to not just for show), she would have the potential to grow her following faster. I wish she was more generous and honest. I can look past influencers’ consumerism habits to a degree if they were more honest and genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think there is a niche for vlogs about ~luxurious~ lives on the internet and tbh I don’t think it’s entirely bad as I believe people can spend their money however they want. What irks me about Josie is she seems so aloof and it seems like she’s keeping up an image she wants people to see her as. I think if she was more self aware and she donates to charities (because she genuinely wants to not just for show), she would have the potential to grow her following faster. I wish she was more generous and honest. I can look past influencers’ consumerism habits to a degree if they were more honest and genuine.
Yep Mel in Melbourne and Sophie Shohet both do this very well

Reactions: 12
Okay so the vlog tonight was again just the same as always nothing new to see. I can tell we’re going to suffer plenty pictures of Josie searching over the lavender hand shielding her eyes from the sun pose, gazing into the distance, smelling flowers etc 🤮 please no more lol. Also...
View attachment 181758

Secondly wtf is she wearing tonight... and how on earth do you manage to make a tiny frame like hers look massive?! 🤦🏽‍♀️. She looks like a big frumpy old woman in that second picture (bit blurry as I had to zoom in a little) but ugh just awful.

View attachment 181763View attachment 181761
Josie saying "does my bum look big in this"? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey , give her credit, for ONCE she didn't say Cotswolds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw. someone suggested in her comment section she should do a travel vlog in the....Cotswolds...I'm cringing already if she does it. She has no clue of the history of the area...it's gonna end up being an EPIC drive , eating a SCRUMPTIOUS meal somewhere and prancing in a silly outfit swaying from side to side....
She doesn't even have a clue about the history of her house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She clearly has had something done to her face 🤔 her forehead looks a lot more plump.

I liked her sharing her recipe for once and taking us to the lavender fields. Honestly, I'd get jealous of those things - the beautiful places, experiences. However, I find it a bit saddening that she sees a business opportunity in everything. The need to vlog every beautiful place they see, the need to have a photographer take photos of her visiting a place for the very first time. (I think only the photographer had to pay 40 pounds? I might be wrong). I mean they've prob stood there posing for 3 hours? They even changed their outfits (her and Charlie), so it looked more like a work outing than a fun little trip.

I also find it sad that she has litterally sold herself to all of her sponsors. I get that it's her job, but there's many influences who still seem genuine while having it as their job. She seems to overdo the sponsoring and the placing of products in every one of her vlogs. So in a way, she's selling us, her viewers, off as well.

And sorry but, who on earth spends that much money on bubble baths and shampoo?! Literally is going to go down the drain.... I get that you can spoil yourself, but I think there's better brands at that price tag she should be promoting then 🤦🏻‍♀️ then again, the best brands prob don't need that kind of promoting by influencers...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 181758

View attachment 181763View attachment 181761
I’m pretty heartbroken to see she’s not wearing her pink Hunter boots with that outfit, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.