Fashion Mumblr #11 Lord and Lady Midas at the (G)old Rectory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thankyou PettyBettyBoop for setting this up and for all those who chose my title. A nice suprise to start the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Returning after a few days off here... All her croaking at the beginning of the last video is ridiculous. No one wants to see you suck your teeth and summon your spit. Now the coach house f^ckery begins and she wants us to follow her on TikTok? Can’t wait to watch her flail around trying to go viral while compromising my phone’s safety to the CCP. Thinking maybe I missed something good!?
Nope - more Little House on the Prairie dresses, more winter coats in her cold house, more cosmetics she’s used twice, and another dozen tassel and 90s floral cushions. More Charlie booty workouts - maybe he should get a TikTok-CharsPeach and post booty workouts. Only thing missing were flashes of her dog’s junk. I think she removed the round about so her future guests wouldn’t take it out.

Bleeeeeeeh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone on the last thread suggested that the garden was D&D's outhouse, but I must wanted to repeat here that obviously they're using dog foul as fertiliser for the meadow. Organic af.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Apologies in Advance not wanting to hi jack the scammer thread but this whole grifting and begging annoys me the latest is the bloody Silver Mermaid aka Katie Peake another scroungerwhose happened to have stayed at the luxury Cotswold hotel , WTF is it with the Cotswolds at the minute ! Annnnnnd breath !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved the photo Iris posted of her outside Soho Farmhouse, where she made it was clear that it wasn’t her house.

I read that as ‘My house is much bigger and grander than this.’:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, I’ve been following this pair of half wits for a little while, but they’re really starting to piss me off. Can someone please fill me in, who the duck even are they? Some Z list celebs I’ve never heard of? And where on earth do they get all their money from? Rich parents? They’re like two spoilt rich kids playing house and pretending to be all country with their Barbour and their Le Chameau!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right, I’ve been following this pair of half wits for a little while, but they’re really starting to piss me off. Can someone please fill me in, who the duck even are they? Some Z list celebs I’ve never heard of? And where on earth do they get all their money from? Rich parents? They’re like two spoilt rich kids playing house and pretending to be all country with their Barbour and their Le Chameau!
It is a matter of interpretation or opinion who they are 🤭 They think they are something different to how we see them. Josie seems to have inherited some money from her ( now deceased ) father and had a helping hand from her mother. They owned a house in London which was sold and presumably helped finance this Rectory. Charlie is the cook and gardener and suffers very badly from know-all-itis. They live for the postman calling at the house with yet more gifted items,either clothes,flowers, beauty things or items for the house. If they lack something,many large and pointed hints are dropped in the vlogs.

Welcome and enjoy !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It is a matter of interpretation or opinion who they are 🤭 They think they are something different to how we see them. Josie seems to have inherited some money from her ( now deceased ) father and had a helping hand from her mother. They owned a house in London which was sold and presumably helped finance this Rectory. Charlie is the cook and gardener and suffers very badly from know-all-itis. They live for the postman calling at the house with yet more gifted items,either clothes,flowers, beauty things or items for the house. If they lack something,many large and pointed hints are dropped in the vlogs.

Welcome and enjoy !
Thanks for your reply! I noticed the not so subtle hints in this morning’s story about the sofas, tagging the brand....hoping for a freebie 🥱🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Here's another TLDR:

Josie's fashion sense died when she moved to the Cotswolds. Enjoys spray painting everything GOLD. 'Scrumptious' & 'Epic' are the only adjectives that Josie and Charlie know. Josie's still doesn't like to declare ads and begs for things. Did you know she lives in the Cotswolds? If you didn't know, well now you know for the millionth time. Also likes to name drop and hopes to run into the Beckhams. Did you know she has a membership at the Farmhouse? Yes, the Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds. She's getting her hair done there. Tashenka is still MIA (Hi Charlie 👋 ) and Josie is still a scammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Welcome and enjoy !
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone watched the old house out home Instagram stories? You can hear the woman saying when they are talking about this view...
023E32E0-2B76-4A38-9D7F-D92D9D0FB84F.jpeg

“oh I mean when your in your seventies isn’t this just a dream” or something very close to it 🤣😂. Now it that lala they refer to? Or more she’s likely mistaken Josie for in her 70s with yet another horrendous outfit today of big clumpy blue clog things, floral dress and big knitted cardigan with an old style bun in her hair 🤷‍♀️🤣. Her style sense is atrocious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Charlie Darling 'Wow the opening post of this thread is absolutely epic, the gold rectory was actually build in....'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone watched the old house out home Instagram stories? You can hear the woman saying when they are talking about this view...
View attachment 181390
“oh I mean when your in your seventies isn’t this just a dream” or something very close to it 🤣😂. Now it that lala they refer to? Or more she’s likely mistaken Josie for in her 70s with yet another horrendous outfit today of big clumpy blue clog things, floral dress and big knitted cardigan with an old style bun in her hair 🤷‍♀️🤣. Her style sense is atrocious.
And this is the H&M dress she said it looked as it could be Dior with the right accessories. I guess that's what she meant. Christian Dior must be turning in his grave. 😠...or getting ready to pay her a visit in the middle of the night🤣👻
I heard the seventies thing and she must have meant either Lala or Josie when she gets at that age in a couple of years🤭

Guys just a question I've lost active Chatty member and demoted to member what have I done 😢
And I was a Well-Known member and now I am an active member🤔 Is it a glitch or something we did?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Guys just a question I've lost active Chatty member and demoted to member what have I done 😢
I have lost approx 90 posts and dropped to well known member. ☹☹☹

And I was a Well-Known member and now I am an active member🤔 Is it a glitch or something we did?
@admin should let us know but I don't know how it works here.

Aha!
All that bloody hard work too.☹

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Same here I am back to « chatty memeber » after being a VIP , how down grading my darlings!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 181390
Do you think the woman being showed round is a letting agent for when it's a b&b? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.