Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woo_63

Chatty Member
20200714_192453.jpg

Middle of nowhere?... but there's a satellite dish!
Oh wait, sorry it's Josie's hat 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Indiepop

I actually feel really sorry for Charlie after today’s vlog. It’s his 30th birthday and she has bought him slippers, a knife sharpener, a pan and some cleaning spray (all at a heavily discounted price and obviously at the last minute ) but in the last 2 days has bought herself (so she claims) 4 designer handbags, 2 designer skirts, 1 designer dress and a pair of designer sunglasses.

I really hope she has got him something else more thoughtful that she isn’t divulging. It’s not about the price of things, but I’d be hurt if I were him that he’s such an afterthought and yet she ’treats’ herself so much.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Honestly speaking out loud. Her life even though looks stunning on camera for the gram, yt, twitter, and now tiktok- it's really sad. She spends all her time not really living but just living for the picture perfect moment to be captured. I wonder if this makes sense because. it's kinda hard to actually explain it. It's all fake. At the end of the day, it's fake. Empty. Materialistic. All the work for a picture or few seconds. Always rushing and not really enjoying because you are focused to just find that picture perfect that you don't even take the time to breath it in and enjoy it. I don't know- its just sad to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Yuni

I just started watching today's vlog but I had to comment right away. She is saying she is going for a manicure, although she can do without it, because she wants to support small businesses ... and then she doesn't pay for it. Such a hypocrite 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Here's another TLDR:

Josie's fashion sense died when she moved to the Cotswolds. Enjoys spray painting everything GOLD. 'Scrumptious' & 'Epic' are the only adjectives that Josie and Charlie know. Josie's still doesn't like to declare ads and begs for things. Did you know she lives in the Cotswolds? If you didn't know, well now you know for the millionth time. Also likes to name drop and hopes to run into the Beckhams. Did you know she has a membership at the Farmhouse? Yes, the Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds. She's getting her hair done there. Tashenka is still MIA (Hi Charlie 👋 ) and Josie is still a scammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

losingmymindagain

Right, I’ve been following this pair of half wits for a little while, but they’re really starting to piss me off. Can someone please fill me in, who the fuck even are they? Some Z list celebs I’ve never heard of? And where on earth do they get all their money from? Rich parents? They’re like two spoilt rich kids playing house and pretending to be all country with their Barbour and their Le Chameau!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Pippa M

VIP Member
Right, I’ve been following this pair of half wits for a little while, but they’re really starting to piss me off. Can someone please fill me in, who the fuck even are they? Some Z list celebs I’ve never heard of? And where on earth do they get all their money from? Rich parents? They’re like two spoilt rich kids playing house and pretending to be all country with their Barbour and their Le Chameau!
It is a matter of interpretation or opinion who they are 🤭 They think they are something different to how we see them. Josie seems to have inherited some money from her ( now deceased ) father and had a helping hand from her mother. They owned a house in London which was sold and presumably helped finance this Rectory. Charlie is the cook and gardener and suffers very badly from know-all-itis. They live for the postman calling at the house with yet more gifted items,either clothes,flowers, beauty things or items for the house. If they lack something,many large and pointed hints are dropped in the vlogs.

Welcome and enjoy !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Speaking on a deeper level.

After watching a video of Audrey Coyne you feel:
- better about yourself. She embraces all ages, all nationalities, all shapes.
- you have enough things in your closet. She doesn't do massive hauls every time.
- you learned something new. Shes like a breath of fresh air.
- relaxed. Her voice is very relaxing.
- you feel like you're good enough as you are. She focuses on the well being of her viewers, on accepting them.

She comes off very content and mature.

After watching a video of miss Josie you feel:
- you need tons of face creams
- it's normal to have 50 diff shades of lipstick colors
- it's normal to have a whole attic full of clothes
- you need to buy tons of new clothes to feel happy
- she only represents very skinny people, let's be honest here.
- her accent makes you feel like you're not posh enough.

Not confident at all, because she portrays her life as the life to have if you want to be elegant WHICH is not the case.

Like idk if I explained it well, but it's like Josie really wants to target people who aren't confident to take the most advantage of those impressionable people. She shows them constantly that nothing is ever enough, more, more, more. While Audrey focuses on improving yourself with what you have or by curating things. The messages are completely different, but I always remember how someone makes me feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pippa M

VIP Member
Well,um, there was,um, a new vlog,um, today,after all. Um, it was,um , a visit to,um, the lavender,um, fields,and um, I did posing,um, really cool.
We um,also had frittata,um,again, for lunch,and um when we came home I, um, put on a scary face mask,to ,um, frighten you all. Um, yeah,well,um, er,yeah. Um..oh yeah,um, a bath and um a really really early bed,um you know,er um well yeah... bye all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Iris1969

VIP Member
I see more chemistry with this guy than with Josie tbh 🤭:
20200718_133432.jpg

A picture is clearly worth a 1000 words 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
How dumb does she think people are?
‘Until I got this estrid razor I didnt Even realise I hadn’t changed my razor head for over a year’
Fuck off no one can use the same razor for a year 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

amarantine

Honestly her fashion sense seems to get worse and worse! I always quite liked her style before (albeit a bit beige, she did neutrals well) but now it's just...I don't even know! Is she just a bit lost on how to dress for the countryside darling, is she dressing for her granny demographic, or has she just lost all sense of style? Either way, she can't really consider herself a fashion influencer when she dresses like she does...

• Haha
  • Sad

Pippa M

VIP Member
When does an omelette become a frittata? 🤔
When it is made by Josie in the kitchen of a listed grade 2 house in an area of outstanding beauty,using a week's supply of eggs for 2 people and then baked in the aga dahhhhhhhhling.🙂

• Haha
  • Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
For someone who films videos about how to look wealthy (truly, are there enough eye rolls for this?!) you’d think a classic Cartier tank and a pair of good diamond studs would have been Ms Fear’s first big purchase - but no, there are just mountains of misshapen pearls and vermeil junk

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
Josie's self-righteous dig at "trolls" (= people that don't buy into her BS and tell her to stop lying all the time) was hilarious: "we are positive people and that's why we have this beautiful house, you could have one too if you weren't so negative."

Sure Jan, the fact that you both have rich families that help you out has got nothing to do with it 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick

Nikario

Long time lurker, first time poster...I first started watching Josie about a year ago and liked the tips on creating a neutral wardrobe, plus the dogs were cute (as occasional guests)...once she moved to the Cotswolds, I still watched but it moved over to feeling like it was a car crash you couldn’t look away from...manic and flustered, muddled and all over the place...just bizarre...I finally unsubscribed last week after the Freddy video. Just could not stand the sanctimonious preaching from the car about people not wearing masks and how she was going to “wear mine as soon as I get out of the car”....then proceeded with footage throughout the video of her not wearing a mask, not social distancing with Freddy...etc. So so annoying with her smug judging and then doing exactly what she was just criticising others for....she just comes across as a horrible, self-righteous snob, totally toxic.

• Heart

Plonker

All over her dog again 🙄:
View attachment 189740
View attachment 189744
(that nearly bit her in the face 😳)
The dog molesting needs to stop! It’s so so uncomfortable to watch. The way she does it, the soft touching, lingering eye contact, soft slow kisses... so sensual 🥴🤮. Such a weird look in her eyes! you really feel like your watching an overly intimate moment. It’s so so so wrong on a lot of levels!

• Sick