Fashion Mumblr #11 Lord and Lady Midas at the (G)old Rectory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So watching Daniel Craig 007 with the husband and i have a Eureka moment Josie is GOLDFINGER from James Bond the woman with the Midas touch soz I'm losing it !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same here I am back to « chatty memeber » after being a VIP , how down grading my darlings!!
I was chatty now back to well known .. idk how it works.
I've opened my shop again after lockdown so not had much time to constantly be commenting, it's a full time job in itself just reading the threads they move so fast 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So watching Daniel Craig 007 with the husband and i have a Eureka moment Josie is GOLDFINGER from James Bond the woman with the Midas touch soz I'm losing it !!
A few months ago hubby and 2 daughters went to M&S grocery shopping.
M&S were having a clothing sale and bought me a pink top.
It was just me, perfect for jeans and shorts but all I could say was "it's pink"!
It's amazing how one woman can put you off colours for life. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was chatty now back to well known .. idk how it works.
I've opened my shop again after lockdown so not had much time to constantly be commenting, it's a full time job in itself just reading the threads they move so fast 😁
I've emailed and asked the question anyway, I hate being demoted 😄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've emailed and asked the question anyway, I hate being demoted 😄
I posted above. They have gone and changed all the criteria to make it harder to get to VIP status but haven't explained the criteria or how it changed.
Also I have lost posts. I had almost 400 yesterday but only 315 today. I thought that was the problem but apparently not.
It could be stupidity on my behalf but I most definitely have posted more than 315 times in 10 threads!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So does she only post vlogs once a week now or just when she feels like it/ has to do an AD?
I understood she was going to do daily vlogs again as they are so irresistible ,so her sheeples and minions told her :unsure:....but now I am not quite sure what daily means ...:LOL:...daily as in Monday Tuesday Wednesday etc or daily when she feels like it or daily when the freebies arrive and must be shown off.... take your pick.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Just finished watching today's vlog, she's prancing around in lavender fields, in a straw hat (surprise surprise), having photos taken (in said hat), with Kat and Char in tow.... normal people looking on probably thinking what tf are they up to and wondering who tf they are 😏
I've been to that lavender farm a few times (for work purposes) and I have a friend who lives in Snowshill, it is beautiful btw 🙂

• Haha
Well,um, there was,um, a new vlog,um, today,after all. Um, it was,um , a visit to,um, the lavender,um, fields,and um, I did posing,um, really cool.
We um,also had frittata,um,again, for lunch,and um when we came home I, um, put on a scary face mask,to ,um, frighten you all. Um, yeah,well,um, er,yeah. Um..oh yeah,um, a bath and um a really really early bed,um you know,er um well yeah... bye all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think the woman being showed round is a letting agent for when it's a b&b? 🤔
Who knows she’s got that many people in day in out 🤷‍♀️ I can’t see them doing a b&b unless things got really bad. I can only see Josie thinking that’s far beneath her 🙄.

Maybe an interior designer?
How funny would that be 🤣 don’t get one for the main house than she desperately needs help with but get one for the coach house 😂. Bizarre. Maybe lala ordered her to bring her Pinterest boards to life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In the vlog she mentioned that it was £5 entry to get in to the farm. Guessing that means she didn’t pay the photography fees?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
A few months ago hubby and 2 daughters went to M&S grocery shopping.
M&S were having a clothing sale and bought me a pink top.
It was just me, perfect for jeans and shorts but all I could say was "it's pink"!
It's amazing how one woman can put you off colours for life. 😁
::whispers:: Actually ... I love pink!

Just finished watching today's vlog, she's prancing around in lavender fields, in a straw hat (surprise surprise), having photos taken (in said hat), with Kat and Char in tow.... normal people looking on probably thinking what tf are they up to and wondering who tf they are 😏
I've been to that lavender farm a few times (for work purposes) and I have a friend who lives in Snowshill, it is beautiful btw 🙂
And it has a nice pub, too! Incidentally, I live in the Cotswolds - the Gloucestershire Cotswolds, Josie - and there is so much beautiful countryside here, yes, but I do hate that she is using it for her own commercial gain. It's all just a prop for her advertising.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well if you are no longer a VIP your not worthy enough to post in this thread My Darlings. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine going on a lovely family day out to those lavender fields and having to pay £5 to stop, start, move, stop, start, move and pull children away because some arrogant tosser is posing for photos.
Love the couple who just walked on, can you just imagine Josies response...."Cretins"
Charlie...I'll get something you can't get anywhere else, honeycomb!! You can get honeycomb icecream anywhere!
Wall's do one in a tub. You should have tried lavender ice cream....yum!
No we don't want a tourists guide to the Cotswolds they have been over done by people with more knowledge and experience.
I don't care if I never see Mac and cheese or Frittata again. At least Charlie is adventurous with food.
That CT mask is breaking people out.
Josie don't mix a bath fizzle with your bubble bath. It won't bubble.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Well,um, there was,um, a new vlog,um, today,after all. Um, it was,um , a visit to,um, the lavender,um, fields,and um, I did posing,um, really cool.
We um,also had frittata,um,again, for lunch,and um when we came home I, um, put on a scary face mask,to ,um, frighten you all. Um, yeah,well,um, er,yeah. Um..oh yeah,um, a bath and um a really really early bed,um you know,er um well yeah... bye all.
The sheer number ums were so annoying. How long has she been vlogging. These girls have a vocabulary of 10 words and rest are filled with ums 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Imagine going on a lovely family day out to those lavender fields and having to pay £5 to stop, start, move, stop, start, move and pull children away because some arrogant tosser is posing for photos.
Love the couple who just walked on, can you just imagine Josies response...."Cretins"
Charlie...I'll get something you can't get anywhere else, honeycomb!! You can get honeycomb icecream anywhere!
Wall's do one in a tub. You should have tried lavender ice cream....yum!
No we don't want a tourists guide to the Cotswolds they have been over done by people with more knowledge and experience.
I don't care if I never see Mac and cheese or Frittata again. At least Charlie is adventurous with food.
That CT mask is breaking people out.
Josie don't mix a bath fizzle with your bubble bath. It won't bubble.
Can't stop laughing - but I agree with everything you say!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.