Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry vlogging what she does all day which most people do in their weekend or after work, is not work. These influencers are very out of touch.
Also vlogging for the second time since we’ve seen everything on her stories already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I still don’t understand why she needs 3 guest bedrooms (and counting) if it’s for a B&B.
I have been very sure this whole time that they won't be going down the B&B route, but they mentioned so many times about "their guests" staying in that attic room that it's made me question my conviction, because why would you put nice toiletries etc in that bedside drawer for your friends or family to use? The only toiletries I have at my parents' house for example are things I leave there for when I stay, and obviously I just take my stuff with me when I stay with my friends...

I can't believe Josie thinks it is beneath her to make the workmen a drink . They are guests even if they are being paid. As for the dog kissing he is working her to back off :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s funny how she can’t even source and pay for a dog psychologist herself... she has to beg for it for free over YT but has ended up with a tonne of non experts desperate to please and saying “oh yar yar dahhhling that means he loves it keep going!”

The few people that spoke the truth probably got deleted. However a quick look, even just on google, Josephine dahhling tells how bad an idea it is to keep kissing at a dog and esp when it’s growling and showing other signs of distress. Such a bite risk but if she gets bitten on her face now it will be her fault entirely and not the dogs! But no doubt she’d never ever admit it and have it removed 🙁.

The whole thing was just creepy, in her dressing gown, kissing him for what felt like an eternity, alongside the “looks” and sensual nature of the kisses going further down. Ewww it really churned my stomach. I can’t even think about it much still recovering hours later 🤮🤮
Didn’t she mention that in her village there is a dachshund psychologist or something and there were many more sausage dogs. Why doesn’t she ask them instead of her minions who can barely think for themselves.

• Heart
I'm new, and my first post!

I thought she was a neutral girl in all aspects of life (I'm pretty sure she even said that) but why all the gold???? The house seems far from neutral. I'm no designer but things seem to clash? I googled if green and pink go together it said nope....

Those poor dogs. I wonder if they have had any formal training?
It's country french chic don't you know dahhhling 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Such a weirdly toxic relationship she has with her dogs... i mean the stories today had me cringing so hard.

is it just me that thinks this? I dont have any pets so I have never really understood the co-dependency with animals but i just think all the PDA with them is bizarre!?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Tashenka is not CharlieDarling or someone Josie knows and has asked to defend/fawn over her, I am a bit worried that they are a creepy stalker now...feels uncomfortable.
Tashenka sounds American, so hopefully that puts some distance if your theory is correct.

Such a weirdly toxic relationship she has with her dogs... i mean the stories today had me cringing so hard.

is it just me that thinks this? I dont have any pets so I have never really understood the co-dependency with animals but i just think all the PDA with them is bizarre!?
Pet owners usually love their animals but most do actually remember it is a pet and not a fellow human being !
Josie's relationship with her dogs borders on being unhealthy, too much kissing and the dogs are allowed to lick her and Charlie..and we all know where dogs lick and sniff when being dogs !:oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been very sure this whole time that they won't be going down the B&B route, but they mentioned so many times about "their guests" staying in that attic room that it's made me question my conviction, because why would you put nice toiletries etc in that bedside drawer for your friends or family to use? The only toiletries I have at my parents' house for example are things I leave there for when I stay, and obviously I just take my stuff with me when I stay with my friends...
Charlie actually said today something along the lines of "if things go wrong we can always let it out as a B and B", I am sure he said this, then she suddenly jumped in with we can have guests. I have always thought a B and B but mainly because why would they need such a big house. BUT I was thinking about the number of bedrooms the other day and I think they are using a number of those 8 bedrooms as their own dressing rooms, the TV room, their closets etc, so this would eat into the number of bedrooms.

Reactions: 13
Charlie actually said today something along the lines of "if things go wrong we can always let it out as a B and B", I am sure he said this, then she suddenly jumped in with we can have guests. I have always thought a B and B but mainly because why would they need such a big house. BUT I was thinking about the number of bedrooms the other day and I think they are using a number of those 8 bedrooms as their own dressing rooms, the TV room, their closets etc, so this would eat into the number of bedrooms.
Yes but there are still 3 guest bedrooms, which sounds insane to me. They also don’t seem to have a nursery planned?

Reactions: 9
Hi Tattlers, I’m in Australia and had a “Witch of the Cotswolds” ep this morning. I’m unsure if the following has been noted, or I’m out of whack with the vlogs?!? Anyhow, I’m sure anyone who saw today’s vlog will have noted the, not so subtle, account of the poor growling dog’s behaviour, as being common in the breed; how Dickie’s growling is really “purring,” because he loves his “mummy” slobbering all over him.

I fully believe the dog is scared that he’s being eaten by a horse (despite Invisline (sp?)) treatments.

She (horse head) is trying her hand, most thankfully, no longer at cardboard sh*thouses, errr, birdhouses, but at uber lame sarcasm towards Tattlers and other critics, and failing abysmally.

Haughty voice: “dahhhhlings, if any of you are puppy psychologists, perhaps you could give some advice about his ‘purring’ when I kiss, kiss, kiss my beautiful little Pim Pim chicken sausage? That would be amazzzing, awesome, even epic!”

No doubt, she’s amongst us, and aware of the concerns being raised about their un-amazzzzing treatment of the doggos. Yeah, I’m talking about you, horse face. I was recently watching an old vlog where she, and Scarlett went to watch Char Char playing rugby somewhere. Back at the hotel, S and J had the requisite “pamper session,” involving face masks. J had applied a bright white two piece mask, and looked scary AF to the extent of freaking herself out, and was compulsively covering her mouth with her hand, while laughing at Scarlett, who was applying a “condom mask.” J might be totally up herself, but those protruding teeth detract from her “perfect - EPIC” image of herself.

I’m sorry I can’t recall who created the magnificent crest for @oldhouseourhome, but it is brilliantly, amazzzing and incredibly epic. I “absolutely love it dahhhling. I’ll apply some rose gold highlights when it’s delivered. Maybe some pale gold fringing and a tassel or two.”

“Further, I know how ungrateful and unappreciative, even jealous, you all are of my epic Amazon box up cycling, but my next vlog will put you all back in your boxes (pardon the pun) when I insist that Char Char builds an entire house from my cardboard stash. All I have to do is decide if I’ll tell him to build it next to the Venetian Canal or within my Rose Cloisters.”

Agreed. As I wrote on a previous post, I have a friend who is a dog behavioralist at a leading UK animal welfare charity (not the RSPCA, but they're quite often on TV giving advice about looking after animals). She told me it's a bite waiting to happen and she was sickened by what she saw.

I havn't watched her in about a month, she is really trying to sound like a stuffy aristocrat isn't she. I have never heard such a forced accent.

Also talking about her tax bill is really poor form, my parents (who are wealth not me) always taught me not to speak about money like that, the insinuation that her tax bill is high means shes either a very very high income earner, or shes not paid enough tax throughout the year, hence why her accountant wants her to find more things she can "claim"

Also why do her followers fawn over her so much, its just boosting her ego so much. Im sorry vlogging what she does all day which most people do in their weekend or after work, is not work. These influencers are very out of touch.
Yeah, one of the first rules about class is not to talk about money because it's only ever going to make people uncomfortable and it makes those who talk about it seem really poor actually

• Heart
The little dappled doggie always looks scared of her. He was standing outside looking in through the door at her and his little face looked like "I need to go inside but I know she will pick me up and cuddle and smother me but I will take one for the team".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Agreed. As I wrote on a previous post, I have a friend who is a dog behavioralist at a leading UK animal welfare charity (not the RSPCA, but they're quite often on TV giving advice about looking after animals). She told me it's a bite waiting to happen and she was sickened by what she saw.

Yeah, one of the first rules about class is not to talk about money because it's only ever going to make people uncomfortable and it makes those who talk about it seem really poor actually
[/QUOTEL

Yes, she’s bound to be bitten. I’ve fostered rescue dogs for 13 years, and always had my own little dogs. Same as others here (everyone) I can see the bite/s coming!

• Angry
If we go by the number of beds.
1. The Versailles lookylikey
2. The Soho bed
3. The bed from Clapham
4. The French bed that is being reupholstered
5.?? She mentioned a new bed last night but don't know if this is a new, new bed or the French bed coming back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't believe Josie thinks it is beneath her to make the workmen a drink . They are guests even if they are being paid. As for the dog kissing he is working her to back off :sick:
She’s such a b*tch.

I was always taught to offer ANYONE who walks in your home a drink (water, coffee, tea, or soda-if you have). It’s not beneath anyone to have courtesy or simply offer the cheapest thing she has.
Please Josie, DO NOT make this a B&B.
She has no idea what hospitality is.

She’s playing with her dog and that dog is going snap on her one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What in gods name was she doing to that poor dog? And why would you leave that clip in? It felt so uncomfortably...intimate. I’m very disturbed.
Absolutely! I do love dogs and when I had one, I did kiss it from time to time - on the head. I loved cuddling it, but what she is doing looks so... I don't even have the words. I feel sick now.

And yes, why film it and start the video like this? WHY???

And you could see that she wasn't interested the slightest in providing a beverage for the workman. I can't believe that once I thought she was a nice and friendly woman. Do you remember that video where she told her followers how to be ladylike? It makes me so angry now that she feels entitled to give advice to others on how to behave. Even then I had a bad feeling about that video because some of her tips clearly reinforced female stereotypes (Don't speak up! Never raise your voice! Never show angry emotions!) - I think it's terrible to give this advice to young women who are trying to find their own strength and own path in life. She was especially talking about situations at work. Shouldn't women in 2020, when treated badly at work by their colleagues or superiors, be as loud as they like about it?
But, after watching her behavior since her move, I'm even more shocked that such a person would give advice to others about how to behave, how to be kind and pleasant to others. It's all just for show.

• Heart
  • Angry
She’s such a b*tch.

I was always taught to offer ANYONE who walks in your home a drink (water, coffee, tea, or soda-if you have). It’s not beneath anyone to have courtesy or simply offer the cheapest thing she has.
Please Josie, DO NOT make this a B&B.
She has no idea what hospitality is.

She’s playing with her dog and that dog is going snap on her one day.
I don't think we need worry about it becoming a B&B. She can't even make the workmen a cuppa! Can you imagine? Get up early, prepare the breakfast room, cook a full English breakfast, clear up, change bedding, clean the bathrooms, be friendly and polite all the time.....er...I don't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely! I do love dogs and when I had one, I did kiss it from time to time - on the head. I loved cuddling it, but what she is doing looks so... I don't even have the words. I feel sick now.
I don't see how she thought the way she behaved with him was normal? I give my parents' dog the occasional kiss, on the head or the top of her nose like a NORMAL person, but that was just, I don't even know...

• Sick
I think green and pink can go together: but more in a tropical, desert, or light floral sense (still not my taste).
Yep, they definitely can, they just need to be the right shades and not overdone.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.