Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent my evening watching Hamilton, so I’ve only just caught up with everything! I really didn’t need to see Josie kissing her dog in that way for over a minute - it was gross, and weird, and a bit creepy 🤢

But, behold my new profile picture in all its teeth-picking glory! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just started watching and I have to come on here and ask, "have I just watched someone having sex with a dog"? :sick: I even heard moaning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ugh I just watched it. “He‘ll growl when you kiss him.” Girl...he is pissed off. Also yawning is a sign of dogs being annoyed or threatened.

In the background of the sex video, you can hear her mans telling her that Andrew wants sugar in his coffee or tea. Lockdown doesn’t apply to Lady Josie.

Was also going to add that since her cousin is in Hamilton, she didn’t need to spend £6 watching it like the rest of us peasants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"Hello my Darlings and welcome to a new thread. It’s thread #10!"

View attachment 171553
View attachment 171554
View attachment 171555

Thread suggestion by:
@Dollydimples

Pictures:
@overthinkingit
(Crest & Poem)
@Plonker (Intro)
Thank you all ^ 💕

For past TL;DR/scandals please see attached pictures (Thanks @Vanessajenkins).

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr/
Looove it, brilliant - I especially love the dogs. I think she would love that crest also.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely astounded this comment was allowed to stay up! But it's good advice, hope she actually reads it...
wowwww.JPG

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Haven’t watched a video in eons, but out of the blue decided to pop one on over lunch today. (Admittedly, I was slightly curious about this drunken Josie of which many of you spoke 🙈)

... video was off after 30 seconds. What in gods name was she doing to that poor dog? And why would you leave that clip in? It felt so uncomfortably...intimate. I’m very disturbed.
Josie, are you okay? Legitimately asking.

P.S. I feel it bears mentioning whenever sir creep Boston Guy rears his malicious head... he and I, not the same person 🙈 I’m just an innocent feather duster with a poorly chosen user name, and much, much regret now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm new, and my first post!

I thought she was a neutral girl in all aspects of life (I'm pretty sure she even said that) but why all the gold???? The house seems far from neutral. I'm no designer but things seem to clash? I googled if green and pink go together it said nope....

Those poor dogs. I wonder if they have had any formal training?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Good morning my dahhlings!
Amazing new thread, thanks @PettyBettyBoop ❤
Apparently a new Tashenka came out last night? I couldn’t see the comments aince they are already gone, but I am not a fan of trolls that go over the top with the comments. It makes us look bad 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely astounded this comment was allowed to stay up! But it's good advice, hope she actually reads it...View attachment 171645
I feel the same way about the garden as this person does about the house interior (although it seems common sense not to obscure the fireplace). There's a reason why there are professionals out there....but they don't like paying for them.
The thing with the garden is that somebody who can afford to dispense free advice has done so, in the hope that she will make money further down the line with her garden centre....but it's not guaranteed.
Most garden designers and interior designers can't afford to give their ideas away for free.
So admit you are not an expert Josie, and get paid professionals in. Otherwise we are going to have a repeat of Lydia, and her constant changes every time she looks at Pinterest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a message to give a tl;Dr. I haven't watched her vlogs religiously buuuut

- Tashenka called, it was thought that this was Charlie (I'm holding onto lala), they crossed the line, clone herself and the clones attacked one another by invoking Oscar Wilde
- Josie's dogs growl at her and she uses this for entertainment because it's cute to wind up designer dogs for one's amusement, I mean how adorable!!!11
- Charlie may not have been the one we wanted to punch in the face after all
- There is an inexplicable and inexcusable pink feather lamp
- Credit was taken for previous owner's handiwork, previous owners have since been credited
- There's also speculation about the financing of TGR
- Josie apparently has a brother, possibly estranged
- Lockdown doesn't apply to the Cotswolds
- A wealthy person cannot be gracious when something is gifted, this would imply that they are not sIgNiFiCaNtLy RiChEr ThAn YoW

That's mostly what I took anyway
Zimmermann scams ,& racism also feature
Hi Tattlers, I’m in Australia and had a “Witch of the Cotswolds” ep this morning. I’m unsure if the following has been noted, or I’m out of whack with the vlogs?!? Anyhow, I’m sure anyone who saw today’s vlog will have noted the, not so subtle, account of the poor growling dog’s behaviour, as being common in the breed; how Dickie’s growling is really “purring,” because he loves his “mummy” slobbering all over him.

I fully believe the dog is scared that he’s being eaten by a horse (despite Invisline (sp?)) treatments.

She (horse head) is trying her hand, most thankfully, no longer at cardboard sh*thouses, errr, birdhouses, but at uber lame sarcasm towards Tattlers and other critics, and failing abysmally.

Haughty voice: “dahhhhlings, if any of you are puppy psychologists, perhaps you could give some advice about his ‘purring’ when I kiss, kiss, kiss my beautiful little Pim Pim chicken sausage? That would be amazzzing, awesome, even epic!”

No doubt, she’s amongst us, and aware of the concerns being raised about their un-amazzzzing treatment of the doggos. Yeah, I’m talking about you, horse face. I was recently watching an old vlog where she, and Scarlett went to watch Char Char playing rugby somewhere. Back at the hotel, S and J had the requisite “pamper session,” involving face masks. J had applied a bright white two piece mask, and looked scary AF to the extent of freaking herself out, and was compulsively covering her mouth with her hand, while laughing at Scarlett, who was applying a “condom mask.” J might be totally up herself, but those protruding teeth detract from her “perfect - EPIC” image of herself.

I’m sorry I can’t recall who created the magnificent crest for @oldhouseourhome, but it is brilliantly, amazzzing and incredibly epic. I “absolutely love it dahhhling. I’ll apply some rose gold highlights when it’s delivered. Maybe some pale gold fringing and a tassel or two.”

“Further, I know how ungrateful and unappreciative, even jealous, you all are of my epic Amazon box up cycling, but my next vlog will put you all back in your boxes (pardon the pun) when I insist that Char Char builds an entire house from my cardboard stash. All I have to do is decide if I’ll tell him to build it next to the Venetian Canal or within my Rose Cloisters.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s funny how she can’t even source and pay for a dog psychologist herself... she has to beg for it for free over YT but has ended up with a tonne of non experts desperate to please and saying “oh yar yar dahhhling that means he loves it keep going!”

The few people that spoke the truth probably got deleted. However a quick look, even just on google, Josephine dahhling tells how bad an idea it is to keep kissing at a dog and esp when it’s growling and showing other signs of distress. Such a bite risk but if she gets bitten on her face now it will be her fault entirely and not the dogs! But no doubt she’d never ever admit it and have it removed 🙁.

The whole thing was just creepy, in her dressing gown, kissing him for what felt like an eternity, alongside the “looks” and sensual nature of the kisses going further down. Ewww it really churned my stomach. I can’t even think about it much still recovering hours later 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Thanks PettyBettyBoop for setting this thread up..

I am still feeling uncomfortable about yesterday's vlog , and wonder if Josie realises how she came across as a dog molester at the beginnning. I never want to see that again.:mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks PettyBettyBoop for setting this thread up..

I am still feeling uncomfortable about yesterday's vlog , and wonder if Josie realises how she came across as a dog molester at the beginnning. I never want to see that again.:mad:
Literally - it was so weird and slightly disturbing to watch her kissing the dog...ugh! That aside I am also a bit disturbed by Tashenka this time around, it's bordering on obsessively creepy and, much as we all think Josie is a little ridiculous and has lots of faults and is generally not the nicest person, I am a bit worried for her safety as they were so open about their address and the placement of those cameras. If Tashenka is not CharlieDarling or someone Josie knows and has asked to defend/fawn over her, I am a bit worried that they are a creepy stalker now...feels uncomfortable.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
"Oh no, it's not my fault. I didn't spoil him, so I don't need a dog psychologist either. My babyboy is just needy and he just wants his mommy" 🤦‍♀️
20200704_102043.jpg

(Yep it's another episode in the "Josie is always right" saga 🙄 and just look at that smug face of hers 🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole thing was just creepy, in her dressing gown, kissing him for what felt like an eternity, alongside the “looks” and sensual nature of the kisses going further down. Ewww it really churned my stomach. I can’t even think about it much still recovering hours later 🤮🤮

We wrote our posts nearly at the same time Plonker !
It is good to see how many are really disgusted by her behaviour and being the "normal" people we are ( ;) ) find it hard to get out of mind.
She needs reporting if it happens again but I am not sure whether to report to the RSPCA ( animal charity in UK ) or to a psychiatric unit in the Cotswolds :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand why she needs 3 guest bedrooms (and counting) if it’s for a B&B.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I havn't watched her in about a month, she is really trying to sound like a stuffy aristocrat isn't she. I have never heard such a forced accent.

Also talking about her tax bill is really poor form, my parents (who are wealth not me) always taught me not to speak about money like that, the insinuation that her tax bill is high means shes either a very very high income earner, or shes not paid enough tax throughout the year, hence why her accountant wants her to find more things she can "claim"

Also why do her followers fawn over her so much, its just boosting her ego so much. Im sorry vlogging what she does all day which most people do in their weekend or after work, is not work. These influencers are very out of touch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.