Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the first time she’s completely abandoned her kids. Those who have followed her for years knows it’s a constant never-ending pattern! Shortly after Alayna was born she flied out to Pakistan for no bloody reason just to follow her hubby around. Alayna was 2 weeks old and very vulnerable. She needed her mother’s breast milk and love NOT milk substitute!! It doesn’t stop here. She was in Pakistan for 3 weeks and flew to Dubai after where she was 4 weeks and then flew back to Pakistan for 4 more weeks and then finally back to UK. That was 3 months away from her newborn vulnerable baby girl I remember clearly even to this day because I’ve never seen such selfish behavior something that was horrible and shocking. The negative comments were drowning in her insta comment sections but she didn’t care. She’s such a big dirty selfish tart. She’s literally the biggest bleep I’ve come across on sm. Who does that to their newborn baby?

She had no business in Pakistan or Dubai she was just showing off her fake tits and loves being around men. She looks like a ****** who wants to look at her. The fact that she haven’t seen her 2 youngest kids for 4 months doesn’t surprise me. Even when she’s in the same house as her kids she barely spends any time with them. Her mom does everything from bathing, feeding and playing with them. Faryal the witch shows her followers when she bathes Lamaisah like it’s a big achievement the bleep doesn’t know it’s her job as a mother.

To the person who said “unless your close to the family you have no way of knowing if and when they have the children” yes we do know because we follow them and these two pricks are never with their kids. When they travel they never take the kids with them and they never leave them at Amir’s parents house they leave them with Faryal’s mother in the US. I have seen this at least 100 times. We ALWAYS know when they have the kids because of the endless complaining and moaning about having to deal with their kids. They make sure to snap them and show everyone how good parents they are. They have no good excuse to travel to Dubai during a lockdown just like they have no good excuse to abandon their kids 50 times a year. Not to mention the 100 times they left Lamaisah in the care of Amir’s fat friend Omar when they went to shisha lounges and restaurants.

Amir’s sister Mariyah would be the first to make videos and snaps of Lamaisah and Alayna if Amir and Faryal left them with Amir’s parents while they traveled. Mariyah loves spending time with her nieces and nephews so we would know if the kids were in Bolton when these selfish pricks travels. We know 100% it’s Faryal’s mom who is in charge of the raising and caring aspect. Faryal don’t give a crap nor does her husband. Imagine birthing kids just to trap a man and dump them off on your mom like a trashy bleep who can’t take responsibility for her actions. The only thing Faryal know is how to spread her legs to a cheater. Mother my ass..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didnt she say on tv the GOV should pay mums to be a stay at home mum? also arnt her family rich?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didnt she say on tv the GOV should pay mums to be a stay at home mum? also arnt her family rich?
Yes she did. The nerve of this woman considering the most time she’s ever spent with her babies was when they were in her womb. Her family is not rich. They are middle class citizens (nothing wrong with that). Her plastic obsession and fillers started after her marriage. She barely wore any designer on the pics taken by paparazzi when she dated Amir before their engagement. Her clothes, shoes and handbags were very basic. She does not come from money but I don’t doubt her father is a hard-working honest man. Her brother is very religious he’s been married for years but not showed her wife once. Faryal didn’t attend her only brother’s wedding. She’s not close to her brother or dad.

Reactions: 8
There is an account on Twitter @leenyxxx who has all Faryal’s old pics before nose job. I’m just gonna post a few so there will be no doubt about her having a rhinoplasty before meeting Amir Khan. I do think she’s always had a pretty face to begin with and she did the right thing fixing her big nose because it kinda ruined her facial symmetry.
View attachment 387698View attachment 387699View attachment 387700View attachment 387701View attachment 387702

Lol at Faryal thinking Saj and Haroon was in love with her haha most probably just being nice to a future family member. Funny how Haroon turned out to be one of her biggest enemies so she had no choice but post his nude on snapchat! The sad thing is that nude is so easily found by doing a quick google search. That will haunt Haroon for the rest of his life
View attachment 387710

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Karma is a biiaatch...what is she gonna do when her daughters grow up and she gets a sly daughter in law too..she still going to have that chimpanzee Amir on lockdown with kids as an excuse? He’ll be a free man and go off with a real woman..or a man that looks better as a woman than his wife...
faryal will either melt or completely morph into a man with all her botched surgeries , that will constantly need retouching. Might as well store her in Madame Tussaud’s since it’s closed now..no eyes will be harmed.

• Haha
It’s not the first time she’s completely abandoned her kids. Those who have followed her for years knows it’s a constant never-ending pattern! Shortly after Alayna was born she flied out to Pakistan for no bloody reason just to follow her hubby around. Alayna was 2 weeks old and very vulnerable. She needed her mother’s breast milk and love NOT milk substitute!! It doesn’t stop here. She was in Pakistan for 3 weeks and flew to Dubai after where she was 4 weeks and then flew back to Pakistan for 4 more weeks and then finally back to UK. That was 3 months away from her newborn vulnerable baby girl I remember clearly even to this day because I’ve never seen such selfish behavior something that was horrible and shocking. The negative comments were drowning in her insta comment sections but she didn’t care. She’s such a big dirty selfish tart. She’s literally the biggest bleep I’ve come across on sm. Who does that to their newborn baby?

She had no business in Pakistan or Dubai she was just showing off her fake tits and loves being around men. She looks like a ****** who wants to look at her. The fact that she haven’t seen her 2 youngest kids for 4 months doesn’t surprise me. Even when she’s in the same house as her kids she barely spends any time with them. Her mom does everything from bathing, feeding and playing with them. Faryal the witch shows her followers when she bathes Lamaisah like it’s a big achievement the bleep doesn’t know it’s her job as a mother.

To the person who said “unless your close to the family you have no way of knowing if and when they have the children” yes we do know because we follow them and these two pricks are never with their kids. When they travel they never take the kids with them and they never leave them at Amir’s parents house they leave them with Faryal’s mother in the US. I have seen this at least 100 times. We ALWAYS know when they have the kids because of the endless complaining and moaning about having to deal with their kids. They make sure to snap them and show everyone how good parents they are. They have no good excuse to travel to Dubai during a lockdown just like they have no good excuse to abandon their kids 50 times a year. Not to mention the 100 times they left Lamaisah in the care of Amir’s fat friend Omar when they went to shisha lounges and restaurants.

Amir’s sister Mariyah would be the first to make videos and snaps of Lamaisah and Alayna if Amir and Faryal left them with Amir’s parents while they traveled. Mariyah loves spending time with her nieces and nephews so we would know if the kids were in Bolton when these selfish pricks travels. We know 100% it’s Faryal’s mom who is in charge of the raising and caring aspect. Faryal don’t give a crap nor does her husband. Imagine birthing kids just to trap a man and dump them off on your mom like a trashy bleep who can’t take responsibility for her actions. The only thing Faryal know is how to spread her legs to a cheater. Mother my ass..
Ok Hun not only are you raging at me for having my own thoughts on the matter but you are also insulting women who don’t breastfeed as if that’s any of your business. 🙄🙈

Reactions: 18
I was just trying to say It’s no rocket science what happens behind closed doors in Amir and Faryal’s marriage. They are not the smartest or sharpest hence Amir being caught a 100 times for being a dirty cheater. Their limited vocabulary and lack of intelligence hence them traveling at least 10 times to Dubai during a lockdown. They have no care in the world. It’s been documented on hundreds of GG pages with proof from their own snapchat and insta accounts exactly where their kids are when Amir and Faryal jets off. You just have to follow them to know how little time they spend with their kids.

If a public person with a huge following decides to abandon and neglect her newborn baby for months and makes tons of snaps and videos about her trips to Dubai and Pakistan where she did duck all day I think it’s only fair that people question her ability to be a mother and the reason she had kids if she didn’t want to change diapers, feed them, play with them and cuddle with them. People ask her these questions on ig and she will block them (because she knows we are right and she’s a tit mother) hence we are on these sites in the first place.

True it’s none of my business whether she breastfeeds or not but looking back at all her bad parenting choices or the lack of the same because her mother is the one raising her kids full time in her old age (she’s been living with them for 4 years) you can’t really judge me for judging her on the breastfeeding issue with all the bad choices she’s made.

She’s never cared for her kids to begin with so why would it be a big deal for her not to breastfeed her daughter. I mean leaving a two week old baby behind for months says more about Faryal than anything else. If she can easily neglect all her duties and responsibilities as a mother for months why wouldn’t she easily decide not to breastfeed her baby without any proper reason just because she could?? I wouldn’t put it past her.

Everyone makes mistakes. You are supposed to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them but Faryal doesn’t learn tit does she? She doesn’t improve as a parent she doesn’t mature or change her ways. It’s the same never-ending pattern with child neglect and dumping them off. She never fails to disappoint.

It’s clear she didn’t breastfeed her baby girl because she was busy following Amir around fearing he might cheat on her if she stayed back in Bolton with her baby. Postpartum recovery takes months not to mention postpartum bleeding and afterpains. She didn’t even care for her own body to recover and heal so why would she care for her baby. Her only purpose is following Amir around this is also the MAIN REASON she haven’t divorced him after all his cheating scandals. Forget about a divorce settlement, a big house and many cars. It’s not about money for Faryal. It’s the fame that comes with being married to a boxer she would never give that up even if that means abandoning and neglecting your kids.

The amount of times they have filmed themselves inside their car accidentally showing their kids not seated in child safety seats and without seat belts on is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s futile to be pretending to be in love when the whole world can see it’s a compromise. He once had a stunner who is now simply mediocre. He is probably still with her for kids.. she with him for fame and money ( course what other decent wealthy man will touch her with a barge pole after she disrespects your family and turns you into a hen pecked husband)..They just need to do a Kimye - although faryal probably still requires financial support unlike Kim who got what she wanted and now doesn’t need him!
What happened to her her Asian bridal modelling career and own branded makeup? Lazy wag.

I’ve never heard anyone using her brand makeup
NO ONE literally

She reminds me of Vanity Femme

Btw I can’t find a thread for Vanity Femme if someone could send the link please

• Haha
So her company is dissolved she doesn't sell makeup anymore? Wow it must have been of pretty bad quality.. I actually wanted to order some liquid lipsticks from her a few years ago but once I saw her prices I was like hell no who does she think she is with those prices. You can find much better stuff in Sephora from half that price!

So her company is dissolved she doesn't sell makeup anymore? Wow it must have been of pretty bad quality.. I actually wanted to order some liquid lipsticks from her a few years ago but once I saw her prices I was like hell no who does she think she is with those prices. You can find much better stuff in Sephora from half that price!
👏🏼 money well not spent! You dodged a bullet. Don’t think she realised that just because a wag’s name is on a product that you wouldn’t need to work as hard as Huda or Charlotte T. Too busy trying to copy Kylie yet didn’t learn a single thing, not about beauty nor selling makeup. Now people dislike her even more thanks to the daily mail so she doesn’t stand a chance..she’ll always be remembered for the negatives

• Haha
Ok wow so I didn’t know about this despite it was last year...but this ain’t a prank, it’s sick deluded parents. Poor Lamaisah will be crying when she grows up that Bradley Cooper WASN’T her father..let me guess the wicked mother sold the story to the Sun.
E0A963D1-B3B8-4AA2-99D7-5F0BE431129E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So it’s in the papers now that Amir’s mother has stage 4 Pancreatic cancer.. poor thing never gets to see her grandkids, and has an ungrateful son who put his fake ass wife above her..I hope he has a wake up call with this trial and tribulation.. if these two give her covid it’s not going to be a good outcome for her at all.

• Wow
So it’s in the papers now that Amir’s mother has stage 4 Pancreatic cancer.. poor thing never gets to see her grandkids, and has an ungrateful son who put his fake ass wife above her..I hope he has a wake up call with this trial and tribulation.. if these two give her covid it’s not going to be a good outcome for her at all.
Thats awful to hear... that explains why faryal made her account on insta private..I sincerely hope they can put everything aside in the past to provide her with some loving lasting moments

• Heart
Faryal definitely reads the GG thread. I got permanently banned for some rather tame comments simply because I spilt tea on one of Amir’s friends who was mentioned in the thread. Apparently it’s called doxing!

This toxic woman needs to be cancelled

Reactions: 2
It's their son's first birthday, seems like they are abiding by lockdown rules....they presented their 1 year-old with a rolex watch. 🤣 Also a fresh haircut by the looks of it. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Faryal definitely reads the GG thread. I got permanently banned for some rather tame comments simply because I spilt tea on one of Amir’s friends who was mentioned in the thread. Apparently it’s called doxing!

This toxic woman needs to be cancelled
What was the tea? Is he still friends with Saj that used to work for him?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.