Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very skinny, so her tits are very possibly fake.

I liked her Halloween look....
Screenshot_20210108_180320.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't he cheat on her right before their wedding though? And she still went ahead. Clearly she loves the fame and attention that comes with being Amir's wife otherwise she would've left years ago. I feel so sorry for her children who are always left at home with their grandmother who comes over from the states to babysit. Very bizarre.
I remember how she photoshopped her first child's newborn photo to make her airbrushed and lighter skinned.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well newborns aren't exactly "insta worthy" they are wrinkly, blotchy and somewhat ugly in the first few days. 😂 However I disagree with photo shopping because it causes dumb/impressionable people to have rather distorted/unrealistic views.

• Haha
What did Faryal makhdoom do before she got married?
I think she was very young when she got married. 22 years old. Perhaps just turning up at College??

So glad I found this thread. I completely agree she has ruined her face. She doesn't care about anyone bar herself. She's up her own arse.....plus she doesn't even look good anymore with that plastic.

I see they have brought a house in Dubai.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did Faryal Makhdoom get her body done?
She’s had her boobs done and she’s always been very skinny. She’s had lip fillers, veneers, jawline filler, cheek fillers and botox. She’s also had her nose done when she was very young before she married Amir.

Reactions: 8
I'm on one now. Her and her husband think they are above the law. The amount of time them have broken lockdown rules is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the live that she did with Amir last night? Someone on there was saying that she hasn’t seen her 2 younger children for 4 months

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the live that she did with Amir last night? Someone on there was saying that she hasn’t seen her 2 younger children for 4 months
Too busy filling her body with plastic. She only had kids to trap her golden goose. It's her only hold on Amir. He's a total dick but a rich dick. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember when amir and Faryal split all of a sudden Faryal started posting her daughter on insta so much to make it look like she’s such a good mother
I hardly see her with her children only when she wants to post them on social media poor children getting used for few hundred likes

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.