Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chillpillz

We live in such fucked up times that if someone speaks up about Palestine, we forget it's their duty as decent human beings with a platform to speak up.

Faryal is lucky, she doesn't have a fan base outside the Asian/Muslim community, so doesn't have to worry about her lipsticks getting affected. She has her husband to fall back on, they live in Dubai, the kids are in school there. Compare it to someone like Hudabeauty or even Farhana Bodi who are self made n rely on their business to provide for themselves, Farhana is divorced n earns a major part of her income from a Netflix show that is watched by a non Asian, non muslim audience. She has a lot to lose. Even the blooming man said his business has been affected.

The ceolawyer based in the USA has been boycotted by lawyers there n has lost so much business. He posted how ppl are leaving 1 star reviews becoz of his support to Palestine when he spent years building his firm.

I don't believe Faryal's in danger or that 'powerful' ppl r getting worried about her posting. N that threat she got has been received by others before her.

Faryal knows she's getting something out of standing on the right side for a change as well. Aside from the fact that she has no deals to lose, watch if anyone criticises Faryal now, it will be 'she stood up for Palestine how dare you!'

She implied Netflix told her not to post but refused to name them. Why isn't BBC3 who launched their defunct show saying anything to her. It's not just Faryal, even other z Listers saying similar. Which big brands are they working for?

Which brand is going to care about losing z listers like Faryal. But it's like becoming a competition for them to tell ppl this, but they don't want to drop any names, which is convenient. But anyway good to see ppl using their platforms for good now.

Reactions: 6

chillpillz

I believe FM is in the UK n she's keeping a low profile becoz she doesn't want FH to start up again n embarrass her while she tries to bag her crappy modelling deals n shows.

Mikey Melin has gone quiet. FH has gone quiet. The grooming predator has gotten away with it, thanks to his enabling wife who is busy promoting his book n her minions who harp on about hoes n sidechicks n dismiss his behaviour.

The lesson taught is an Asian, Muslim woman can be slandered, abused, threatened n blackmailed coz she slept with a man or responded to a married man. Revenge against her is allowed. So many Asian women in the future won't speak up against Asian men like AK coz of this, thanks to AK n FM n their vile supporters. It could be someone's naive, vulnerable daughter one day. Heartbreaking.

Sarahh4

She’s judging people for continuing to live their normal lives when she does the exact same thing!!! She’s effed in the head for sure. She goes out shopping all the time and always posts what she buys on social media. She’s always flaunting her designer stuff. She even got her nails done today and posted that too.

Also, she should lecture her husband who is out all the time at restaurants/lounges smoking shisha with loud music blasting in the back as if a genocide isnt happening. He also goes to Saudi alot smh. Can’t stand these two hypocrites.

NittyNora0

That Sue arse lick pisses me off, the idiot used the protest as a photo shoot. Yeah you’re really doing bits bashing others and posing at a protest

sevcive

Has anyone seen Faryal's latest Tik Tok where she is doing the challenge where the kids are allowed to swear because they have permission just when you think this useless excuse of a mother couldn't get any lower she proves she can go even lower the only bit of parenting Faryal does is forcing her kids to do Tik Tok videos where they look terrified of her. Alayna looked scared stiff & didn't even want to do it she couldn't even speak. Faryal even said in the caption "Had to hop on the trend feel soooo bad for doing it- but here we go" so Faryal is admitting she feels bad for making Alayna swear but yet that still doesn't stop the idiot & she goes ahead makes her do it & posts it online because getting views is more important than feeling bad because you know your making your child do something that is wrong. Wow great morals Faryal 👏🏼

View attachment 2738548
View attachment 2738549

Faryal claiming she doesn't know where Alayna learned it from I think the photo above will refresh your memory Faryal of where she probably learnt it from you embarrassing chav!!! Those poor kids Faryal is turning them into her.
Wtf. Is this some tiktok thing?

I don't know of any respectable Muslim or even Indian parent who'd resort to that for internet clout.

Sparkle14

Fakey as in true Fakey form will make out she has been dropped out of big brother because of her supporting Palestine whereas in reality she decided to not go as people would thrash her for doing that during Ramadan!!!! She just likes the drama and being centre of attention and is hyping it all up!!!

hope she gets a pic with her dad and kids as the one she always uses to wish him happy birthday is like 15 years old 🤣🤣🤣

her brother doesn’t give a shit about her. And she never attended his wedding!!!

Her parents are materialistic just like her. They don’t give a shit about loyalty. Greedy souls!!! Shes their product after all!

sevcive

Leave it to Amir to even repost fake news about himself lmao 🤣

“Holiday home” - how is it a holiday when they practically live there and the kids are enrolled in school there? Also, the idiot realtor used an interior picture from their Bolton house remodel 😏

"Model turned businesswoman"

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

noseyaf12

What has she actually done to her lips. Her upper lip looks like a flipping allergic reaction
---
And did anyone seee the post where she’s taken alayna shopping (ofc because she’s unable to do something the kids enjoys) and the little girl picks out a pair of shoes this awful mother literally says I hope you find a husband rich enough to buy them or something along those lines. Like what is wrong with this woman you should be teaching them that they should be independent and stable enough to afford things for themselves not be a slave to their husband and that’s the only way to buy designer items. This woman is just pure disgusting passing down her own sick mentality about being bought by men

• Wow

ooKittyKatoo

Why has Faryal fucked off to London when her mum is in Dubai how strange wouldn't she want to spend time with her mother & make the most of it whilst she's in Dubai since she hasn't seen her in forever. Faryal's mother can't stand Faryal her parents probably only came over to see the grandchildren her mum is embarrassed by what a haram, cheap tart her daughter has become. How hilarious Faryal's mum going on a dinner date with Amir 😂 the man who cheats, sends dick pics to other women & humiliates her daughter time & time again but I guess some people will do anything for a free meal 😂

Faryal trying to act like she's happy when deep down inside she is burning about losing her paycheck from Big Brother, she would have probably got £50,000 or more which she didn't deserve anyway she is no celebrity she's only known for being the doormat woman who gets cheated on by her husband.

ooKittyKatoo

Weren't Faryal & Sue the ones getting on their high horses & causing divides & damaging the movement by calling Angelina Jolie out & saying "oh now she finally decided to speak up where was she before" & making their stories all about the influencers that haven't spoken up like if you know your intentions then good & if others refuse to speak up that's on them why not focus on what's happening in Palestine instead of focusing on other influencers, she loves calling people out but then doesn't seem to like it when people call her out on her bullshit. Also no one told Faryal to bin her stupid Chanel bags she doesn't need to parade them at a time like this when she fully well knows that Chanel support Israel, I'm sure she could pose with other bags & not Chanel & instead of binning them people have suggested to sell them & then donate the money to Gaza but she will never do that she loves those handbags more than her own kids. The way she's ranting & protecting her dumb materlistic things is embarrassing.

Faryal claiming she won't be buying anymore Chanel yeah right we will see how long that will last. Faryal has one rule for herself & another rule for everyone else. Faryal can try twisting things to suit her but at the end of the day It doesn't matter if it's an old bag or not the fact is with everything going on & now knowing Chanel support Israel why would you even want to wear anything of theirs at all or been seen out wearing it even if it's old. I have old Nike trainers & I can't wear them it makes me feel sick to my stomach now knowing Nike support Israel & all I think about is the innocent children in Gaza when I look at my Nike trainers my conscience won't allow me to wear them or been seen out in them & I don't want to wear them out & make it look like I support any brand that has got anything to do with Israel regardless if I bought the trainers ages ago & didn't know then the diffrence is I DO KNOW NOW That's the point with Faryal she does know now & still chooses to be seen out in public & on her stories with a brand that supports Israel. Seriously if she really cared about Palestine that much it would make her feel sick wearing anything from a brand that supports the killing of innocent children but her argument is "it's old" shut up Faryal it still doesn't make it right. Faryal just admit your a shallow materlistic fool.

Honeybee1

I feel you on this 100%…posting the most graphic gut wrenching images of dead children and then the next post will be of her swimming pool. Palestinians have had their water sources cut off, and here she is showing off a swimming pool. It’s like she has no filter in her brain for “hmm, maybe it’s not right that I post these things right now. My brethren that I’m vocalizing support for are suffering, and my posting this would seem unfair and entitled”…but nope. No filter.
I agree she shouldn’t be posting completely normal stuff after posting sad and graphic pictures etc.

But she actually has been one of the loudest UK “influencer” voices for Palestine since everything has kicked off. She didn’t just post one photo of one statement and dil like the majority. If someone does something good I won’t doubt their intentions, it seems to me she is genuinely hurt by what is happening - who wouldn’t be after seeing all that? And I’m glad she’s sharing it to her huge audience. I will give her respect where it’s due.

sevcive

Faryal would have been desperate to get invited to the wedding of the guy who owns PLT & have her tits out on show & post none stop on social media but her & Amir were obviously not well known enough or worth an invite 😂 Faryal was probably also gagging for an invite to the Met Gala so she could drool over her idols the Kardashian's. Faryal thought by being married to Amir it will open doors for her but instead by being married to him all it's done is humiliated her, made her a laughing stock to the world & left her with so many insecurities & a botched face.

View attachment 2920280

Who remembers when Faryal & Amir got invited to the Espys when it was boiling hot weather & Faryal decided to dress as a cheap hooker in leather she looked so stupid & ridiculous 😂 she really thought she "made it" when she spotted Bruce Jenner on the red carpet & was fangirling like a clown.

View attachment 2920283

Amir the clueless fool also called Caitlyn 'Bruce' 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
That video with Amir trying to explain his position on these new gender pronouns was a classic lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
What a noble woman…taking a public stance against “Starbucks” (for all we know, she may have just posted the unmarked cup for false appearances) but still proudly wearing Chanel. 😏🙄 no1 else preaches from her ivory tower quite like Faryal
IMG_3586.jpeg

---
in a room full of men in Riyadh does this woman not feel the slightest bit uncomfortable being the only woman there. Like do neither of them feel embarrassed that she is there following him around
She looks as dumb as her puffy clown face 🤡. I haven’t spotted a single other woman in any of the pictures that Amir posted. And she’s proudly posing for pics with men for clout - at least Zlatan had kept some distance away from this tramp.

Last edited:

Honeybee1

Who knows what they’re motives are but Atleast they’re bringing attention to it! I would rather that they share stufff so it draws attention and shows that there are some “celebs” who don’t blindly follow Israel. Whatever their motives are atleast they aren’t staying silent or being neutral unlike ALOT of Muslim celebs / influencers out there trying to protect their brand deals.

They are both questionable partners / parents imo but I won’t fault them on this.

chillpillz

Amir Khan a celebrity, himself slides into women's DMs, tells them he has a business arrangement with his wife, sends them his dick pics n begs them to meet up with him. Regardless of what u think of the women for responding this is not just 'trashy behaviour' as Faryal n her minions r making it about.

It's so sad that so called modern women r busy calling these girls side chicks n hoes n dismissing Amir's behaviour so they can keep in with the deluded "Im the biggest Asian and ppl Wana look like me" wife.

I believe Sumaira didn't cut Amir off coz he said he would give her money to help her set up her business, which is also part of his grooming. He also told that girl who he was meeting up with he was in love with her. Guy is a predator. N Faryal by publicly supporting him through this n showing off his gifts while he's being exposed, proves she is presently enabling his behaviour.

Last edited:

beanssssz

Hopefully this is the rise before his fall!!!

im going to message her brother on socials and ask what he thinks about the injustice his sister is creating along with his bil

Sarahh4

On snap Amir posted an old photo of him and fakeyal. I’ve noticed he’s been doing that for atleast the past few months…he once in awhile randomly posts a pic of them together. Definitely does it just for show and to make it seem like they’re a happy couple and that things are good between them.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
View attachment 2559916
If shes not promoting/advertising Chanel why’s she using it for one of her promotional/ad posts?! Funny how the Chanel bag is the only item with its logo on her pic. She could have easily blurred out the Chanel purse or photoshopped it out. We all know she has good photoshopping skills.

Also, giving a brand free positive promo (even if u think they don’t need ur promo) is still benefiting the brand. It’s crazy how she’s trying to gaslight ppl into thinking they’re harming the cause by calling her out for the bag. Shes that desperate to wear out her Chanel’s. It only shows how materialistic she is and how greedy she is bc we all know she doesn’t actually need the money from these promos.

she really wants an award for posting about Palestine. But there’s many of us who r posting about Palestine and refraining from posting about our personal lives bc we want Palestine to get all the focus. She can’t even do that but she acts like she’s an amazing human being for throwing Palestine posts in between her “my life is amazing” posts
You're right she could have just the bag logo or not have even posed with the bag! But she JUST has to let everyone know she can afford a Chanel bag 🙄🙄