Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dashdoll

Omg her complaining and looking down on about people from the UK moving to Dubai.. gurl you from the Ghetto/slums of Brooklyn/Bolton. You have been in Dubai for 5 mins, you are hardly a local.. such a Bimboo

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mego123

Chatty Member
Tbh at least she is using her platform to speak out unlike many Muslim influencers and celebrities
she initially did get praised for that. However, after she started bashing other ppl for "not doing enough" while wearing Chanel and partying in Saudi, it's become obvious she's doing it for clout. Motaz expressed how sad it was that people were posting about Palestine in their stories right before posting about concerts and what not, showing how Palestine's genocide is nothing more than a 2 second repost for them. Faryal and Amir also visiting Saudi for events to promote tourism shows how disingenuous they are bc Saudi is purposely not helping Palestine and has ties to Israel.

ooKittyKatoo

I don't think Faryal has an actual illness or is unwell I think she's had some botched surgery that's gone wrong that's why she is being cagey about it & not just saying what is wrong with her & also why she is hiding her face on social media & only posting old photos & videos. Faryal probably got this surgery or fillers done right before she appears on Big brother but maybe now she has backed out of it because of this "mystery illness" or because her face is fucked up even more than it was before.

NittyNora0

Exactly, if they had said unfortunately we’ve had to cancel your appearance due to your political stance she would have reposted it! She been cancelled cos they can do better.

how can being removed from a reality tv show watched by chavs be the worse treatment you’ve ever received?! Your husband cheating on you x1039373000 isn’t??

and another thing, she always bangs on about not wanting to be a role model for Muslims but she wanted to go on big brother to make it more available for Muslims? Stop being such a hypocrite

chillpillz

Haven't seen her do anything on her London trips apart from going on shopping sprees n parading around in a mini skirt n knee high boots like she's auditioning for a remake of Pretty Woman

• Haha

chillpillz

Why would anyone want or accept a bag from a man that's been sending his dick pics to loads of random women & been fucking random women in hotel rooms behind your back, I would throw it back in his face but here's the cheap desperate woman Faryal with her "thank you Amir Khan" yeah thank you for shagging multiple other women all throughout our marriage & humiliating me & then throwing a treat at me "woof woof" 🐶 Faryal looks like a complete & utter idiot opening her Gucci bag on the floor whilst Amir records it to post on social media to show the world that he can afford a Gucci bag but yet he can't "afford" to keep his dirty disease ridden dick in his pants. Sorry to say but seriously what's the difference between Faryal & a prostitute she is accepting gifts as a pay off & I'm sure that Gucci bag didn't come for free she probably got on her back for Amir in return 🤢🤮

Looks like it's the new trend for all these useless gold digger mother's to get their kids names tattooed on them. Alyzeh trapped a rich man had a baby with him but they're not together anymore but as long as she still receives money from him to maintain her materlistic lifestyle she's not bothered these women have zero thought for the children & the messed up toxic environment they are bringing them into. Sue is another cheap woman who probably is happy as long as the abusive man is still providing child maintenance all these women just care about is money they have zero morals & can be bought off. Have some dignity & self respect! But then again these are the same women parading their tits all over social media.
Amen sister Amen. These MF cunts really think a Gucci bag n recording ur husband buying u a bag n a car in exchange for fucking another woman deserves a reward. We live in fucked up times, wear a mini skirt as long as ur minge is just about covered it's ok for ur husband to cheat. Well listen world I'm done with ur hypocrisy on Palestine n I'm done with Ur hypocrisy telling me it's ok to take a cheating man back as long as he has money. Mama Makhdoom, Faryal n her supporters u think this is awesome but fuck u all.

ky11

Is anyone else with me.. I feel like Faryal is faking that she’s in the UK to make out that there’s no heat / fear. She usually ALWAYS posts her business seat, and lots of cringe vids of herself. Thats a daily thing with her. All we’re seeing it pictures taken of locations. I don’t believe that she’s in the uk??

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I have a Masters in English and there's no way even I'd write a statement like that, total word soup. It's also so inauthentic as it's obviously not written by them. They'd have been better to write something shorter and heart felt. But hey they feel like they've ticked a box at least.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Faryal making a fake gun with her fingers pointing it at Amir & saying "give me your watch" & then their both laughing like two clueless idiots like who even jokes & laughs about being robbed at gunpoint & nearly getting shot. Faryal thinks she's being cool but she just acts like an immature twat & comes across like a dumb bimbo with zero self awareness.
she’s grossly obsessed with watches. wasn’t she just rubbing her fingertips together the other day in some snap, motioning to Amir about how much his watch cost? cringe

girlinbrum

VIP Member
No one has paparazzi following them at umrah. They wouldn't be allowed in!! If Amir Khan the superstar bollywood actor with a talent fans can go to Umrah without paparazzi then I think these two nobodies will be OK.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
It’s baffling to me how this bimbo has amassed a following of dumbasses that ferociously defend her hypocritical ways. Its always the same old same old:

“Your momma!”
“Your sister!”
“You’re jealous!”
“Cover your hair first!”
“Shut your trap hole”
“It’s 2024. Shut up!”
“You’re JEALOUS”

Jealous of what exactly? Jealous of a manufactured body and face? Faryal doesn’t even realize how stupid she looks trying to live out the teenage rebellion phase. Who gets a belly piercing at 33/34!? She’s soooo desperate to be admired by pervs. Gross

mego123

Chatty Member
Is it just me or did she stop posting about Palestine? I haven’t seen her post anything in the last few days.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Has she just woken up to the fact that there is evil in the world, has she not seen Syria, Yemen - the treatment of women in Afghanistan?! If she cares then use her "fame" to do some good beyond writing fake posts online.

noseyaf12

Amir uses their pics as click bait to make people watch his dodgy stories about aymen. Views are obviously dropping on the stories so he puts pics of him and faryal at the end so people go through and watch the rest of his stories

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Sam
I’m actually concerned that Sumaira will do something bad, she has no friends or family for support and I doubt FH is enough to stop her🙁 AK needs to pay for what he’s done.
Same! I also think it’s crazy how many accounts have been created on TikTok this evening to shut down Sumaira. It’s crazy. I can kinda see what Sumzz & Co have been trying for say all this time. The khans are like vultures.

chillpillz

Anyone want to see lips that look like a baboon's ass? Here you go!

IMG_20231213_221310.jpg

IMG_20231213_134702.jpg

Well I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder—or in this case, the baboon's behind!
---
Come on Faryal like u gave that desperate bum hole licker Slimeball Sue a follow for defending u over the robbery, give Modest Street a follow n add her into ur besties list n invite her to a free meal in a fancy restaurant, like Slimeball Sue.

She's been trying for months to get u to follow her. She's licked ur bumhole cleaner than Slimeball Sue did so give her a follow. She told ppl to cancel her becoz she doubted ur concealer formula. I mean that's a major sin she committed there. She's on her knees grovelling. Plz follow her n take her out on a meal.

Trust me when Amir cheats again she will be ur staunchest supporter after Slimeball Sue like the USA n UK support Israel. N also it's good to humble urself n remember stopping ur birth control n trapping a man with more kids never works. At the end of the day they will never stop cheating coz they know u can be bought by a G wagon or a Gucci bag. So drop the act that Palestinians have changed u.
---
Come on Faryal like u gave that desperate bum hole licker Slimeball Sue a follow for defending u over the robbery, give Modest Street a follow n add her into ur besties list n invite her to a free meal in a fancy restaurant, like Slimeball Sue.

She's been trying for months to get u to follow her. She's licked ur bumhole cleaner than Slimeball Sue did so give her a follow. She told ppl to cancel her becoz she doubted ur concealer formula. I mean that's a major sin she committed there. She's on her knees grovelling. Plz follow her n take her out on a meal.

Trust me when Amir cheats again she will be ur staunchest supporter after Slimeball Sue like the USA n UK support Israel. N also it's good to humble urself n remember stopping ur birth control n trapping a man with more kids never works. At the end of the day they will never stop cheating coz they know u can be bought by a G wagon or a Gucci bag. So drop the act that Palestinians have changed u.

Last edited:
  • Haha

chillpillz

I think this post tops it. U can't get more of a shameless, lying, hypocrite than this.

IMG_20240101_140325.jpg

She tagged the beach club in Palm Jumeirah they were at which Amir shared in his snap.

IMG_20240101_140451.jpg

WEREN'T U PART OF THIS WORLD YESTERDAY?

IMG_20240101_134755.jpg

IMG_20240101_150103.jpg

IMG_20240101_144244.jpg

Imagine for no reason lying to ppl u aren't celebrating NY coz of Gaza, then u attend this NYE celebration while dropping performative posts that there's no NY for her coz of Gaza n remember Gaza when u hear fireworks. But the icing to that shamelessness is saying 'look this was the world yesterday celebrating' when she was part of it!

Last edited:
  • Angry

ooKittyKatoo

Screenshot_20240229_222501_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240229_222523_Chrome.jpg

Faryal saying "never sell your faith for fame" & then has her fake tits out on display at an event she's the biggest lying, delusional hypocrite going she literally sells her faith for fame & money all the time at every opportunity & now even covering herself in haram tattoos. Faryal must be thinking it's her last chance to get her tits out before Ramadan & then in come the prayer mat pics. Faryal looks like a cheap tacky tart she thinks by wearing expensive jewellery & an expensive dress will make her appear expensive & classy but she looks hideous "You can paint a turd gold & cover it in glitter but it's still a turd" 😂

Screenshot_20240229_222614_Chrome.jpg

Even Mona is fully covered & looks stunning & it's her event. Mona knows she doesn't need to get her body parts out like a cheap, tacky, desperate woman like Faryal does.

Screenshot_20240229_222724_Chrome.jpg

People were commenting saying to Faryal "how can you dress like that & you go Umrah every year" & Faryal the fools response was "sorry God didn't invite you"
God didn't invite her & Amir to Umrah it's because they have the money & can afford to go again & again. I know lots of people who go Umrah & Hajj because they can afford to go but are not good people in reality but try to appear to be "good Muslims" to the outside by going Umrah & Hajj. And I also know lots of people who are really good but who can't afford to go Umrah but would give anything if they had the money to be able to go, so it has nothing to do with being invited especially by God like Faryal seems to think. The fact Faryal & Amir go Umrah & learn nothing & never change their ways & continue sinning says it all, how bad is that they ask for forgiveness but then carry on sinning.