Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanssssz

i don’t think faryal cares about what the children search or read up about her or even amir. not like either has a bond with their children they’re always with nannys so when the kids do google their parents they will probably be immune to the dysfunctional life. i hope the kids can have access to the best education and life and then move on to live a quiet simple life the total opposite to what their parents showed the world.

what’s this ken x faryal thing happening later today?
IMG_4494.jpeg

Sparkle14

She’s one of those people who is never happy or content with anything in life. Miserable and dead from the core. Has a dead, selfish soul who can’t get enough of buying crap. No care in the world for her children. Ditching them with strangers who can use and abuse them. Hasn’t sustained one relationship in her life for someone who is super friendly with a good heart lol

C7E095BC-9D1C-49CF-A78C-C97CB059E143.jpeg

Well the Khans must be keeping their Life Management Team busy!

It may seem like a triumph they got ONE of the allegations removed for whatever reason.

But as this allegation was not an isolated one and there are plenty more ready to happen, the Khans shouldn’t relax.

Only solution for F is to lock AK in a room without access to any devices. But then she wouldn’t get new cars or money.

They love this life they have!

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
unrelated, but is Amir Khan’s “charitable” foundation registered with Faryal’s NY address bc of those cash grab “dinner meet & greet” tours he was doing a while back?

devilskiss

Where is the girl gone that was saying there is no evidence that faryaal is a hoe?
I see she wasn’t only sending my mate nudes of herself, she’s been sending them to others too

IMG_1551.jpeg

---
Faryaal and her ex kissing

IMG_1555.png

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Has anybody caught wind of all the shade Lailli Mirza is throwing AK n FM’s way? Not a Lailli fan but she really is killing it with her sly digs. It’s entertaining 😬

dashdoll

I think Karma hit Faryaal H hard with her attention seeking and trying to clout chase.. I wonder what scam she was doing to get banned like that

NittyNora0

That Sun article says "mum of one" probably cos the journalists have never seen her with all three kids.

Also in that Barbie screenshot posted above, why does it look like her shoes have been photoshopped in?
OMG I was thinking that too when I saw the shoes, looks so peculiar

theunknown96

Omg lol its sumzz.beauty on instagram, the girl with the tattoos. I'm assuming she went to the papers about this but not sure why she did that as it doesn't exactly put her in a good light either. Why is she conversing with and sending pictures to a married man?

I have followed her for quite some time, she seems very troubled and messed up since her messy divorce
Whats the tea/background with her?