Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest.....if I had 3 kids and the youngest was very dependent on me or wanted to run around whilst I wanted to enjoy the wedding...I would leave them at home😜.

Other alternative is she could have brought him over, pictures taken and sent him home with the Nanny.
That’s fine…and I would do that too…but would you do that at an immediate family member’s wedding? I wouldn’t…I would want all my kids to be there and I would want them to be in the videos and photos.

And when I say I would do that too I mean I would leave them at home with a nanny in the same city…not a different country like these two idiots did.

Reactions: 5
What makes you think that & has he flown anywhere before? Was he born in Dubai or USA or Uk
I have family members that are autistic so just by his behaviour i believe he might be on the spectrum. I could be wrong but maybe they thought it would be too much for him, and they couldnt get visa for the nanny so would have been difficult to bring him and look after? I dont know but they havent brought him on a few trips to the uk so there must be a reason for it.

Reactions: 3
Possible. Could also be why they don’t show him much even when they are in Dubai.
I don't think he is neuro-diverse. I think they are protecting him as his a boy, more focus on him then the girls.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he had additional needs. It’s purely a control thing because faryal knows her in laws are desperate to see him. Even if they couldn’t bring their Dubai nannies over, they could easily have hired some help over the in UK.

Reactions: 6
Ok. Todays event looked classier. Not sure about Maria’s outfit fitting 🧐
Tabinda came with some ooompffffffff 💥

I think faryal forgot to take the filter she uses for herself off before snapping Mariyah
---
Faryal really needs to stop with fillers etc
lmao she totally did…giving Mariyah that sharp ass nose bahahah

GOD her lips are GROTESQUE!

Fakey out did Mariyah with her outfit yet again 🤣 I’m going to say it how it is, her daughters were dressed like tramps at the wedding. You could tell Amir’s family bought their outfits! But they had no jewellery, bracelets or decent footwear on. Fakey doing what she goes best, bring a crap mom and acting like Amir don’t give her money 🤣

Reactions: 4
I was surprised at how modest faryals outfit for the walima was.
And yes, the girls could’ve been dressed better. The outfits were nice but they could’ve had nicer shoes and jewellery.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.