Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They left him behind in Dubai. No idea how they’ll justify the decision, it’s very cruel. It’s not the first time they’ve attended a family event and left one of the children behind either. So passive aggressive.
True. Who the eff leaves their kid in another country especially during a family wedding?! I literally don’t know any parents who have done that besides these two clowns. He’s probably missing his family poor baby. I wonder what Amir’s family thinks of this…they probably disagree with it too.

They probably didn’t want to chase after him all night at the wedding events, didn’t want to deal with diaper changes, etc. They’re both lazy and selfish parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s weird how the parents and him don’t want the grandson at the wedding,

they all seem absorbed in fame and pleasing random influencers.

never seen such a departure from
Values for a grandson in a family as typical as this.

Reactions: 5
It’s weird how the parents and him don’t want the grandson at the wedding,

they all seem absorbed in fame and pleasing random influencers.

never seen such a departure from
Values for a grandson in a family as typical as this.
where did you get the idea that Amir’s family don’t want to see Amir’s son or have him present for the family wedding? It’s 100% on Faryal and Amir to never bring him to the UK bc they both severely lack parenting skills, and Faryal most certainly uses the grandson as a pawn. They could have easily hired a caretaker to look after Zaviyar if they didn’t want to be bothered with it, but nope - left him behind for her own selfish ulterior motives. I think they’ve only ever seen Zaviyar once, during his first Eid.

Reactions: 12
So we don’t know for sure judging from the comments we just know he’s either is America with Nani or in Dubai with nanny 😅

"10 years I don't know how I did it." That's it? Must b a horrible relationship if that's all she could say. Amir's sole role, apart from financially providing, is to kiss her arse for his past mistakes till he goes into his grave.

Did sum1 force u to stay? Force u to pop 2 more kids? The only reason Alayna was born was becoz Amir said himself he'd been telling her for months he wanted a divorce. The only reason Zaviyar was born was becoz Alayna was a girl. Hence the gender reveal 3 months into the pregnancy.

U don't know how u did it? Must have been hard to live with a millionaire who got u fame n followers handed on a silver plate n a reality show which was her dream.

Does any1 remember the msg her friend leaked at the start of her marriage where she called Saj a perv (yet doesn't mind all the other pervs) n that watch she's going to be bigger than Kim k. Been searching 4 it but can't find it anymore

Every1 goes thru hard times n unhappiness but trying to make out she hasn't stayed for her own personal gain is laughable.

Reactions: 11
"10 years I don't know how I did it." That's it? Must b a horrible relationship if that's all she could say. Amir's sole role, apart from financially providing, is to kiss her arse for his past mistakes till he goes into his grave.

Did sum1 force u to stay? Force u to pop 2 more kids? The only reason Alayna was born was becoz Amir said himself he'd been telling her for months he wanted a divorce. The only reason Zaviyar was born was becoz Alayna was a girl. Hence the gender reveal 3 months into the pregnancy.

U don't know how u did it? Must have been hard to live with a millionaire who got u fame n followers handed on a silver plate n a reality show which was her dream.

Does any1 remember the msg her friend leaked at the start of her marriage where she called Saj a perv (yet doesn't mind all the other pervs) n that watch she's going to be bigger than Kim k. Been searching 4 it but can't find it anymore

Every1 goes thru hard times n unhappiness but trying to make out she hasn't stayed for her own personal gain is laughable.
Saj the butler ? Perving on faryal loooools

Reactions: 2
No it was a friend called Saj that used to work for him, not his cousin the cricketer

Yazz comes across as a right perv too his voice is so deep and annoying and he looks like a little midge sized pocket rocket.

• Haha

🤣🤣🤣 “kiss her arse for his past mistakes until his grave” has me in stiches!!!! How much respect and value he has for her, his actions say it all 🤣🤣🤣 . As long as she is worshipped and so is her ego and she is in the limelight and a few bags and pair of heels chucked her way then all is forgiven! Her way of thinking is seriously fucked up. Shows the great morals instilled within her. She can acts as much as she likes but people see right through her!!!

what did Amir gift his sister? Anything decent or did corpsy put a cap on him? 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 “kiss her arse for his past mistakes until his grave” has me in stiches!!!! How much respect and value he has for her, his actions say it all 🤣🤣🤣 . As long as she is worshipped and so is her ego and she is in the limelight and a few bags and pair of heels chucked her way then all is forgiven! Her way of thinking is seriously fucked up. Shows the great morals instilled within her. She can acts as much as she likes but people see right through her!!!

what did Amir gift his sister? Anything decent or did corpsy put a cap on him? 🤣
Apparently he gave them both a pair of rolex watches. And made sure he got it captured on camera 🙄

where did you get the idea that Amir’s family don’t want to see Amir’s son or have him present for the family wedding? It’s 100% on Faryal and Amir to never bring him to the UK bc they both severely lack parenting skills, and Faryal most certainly uses the grandson as a pawn. They could have easily hired a caretaker to look after Zaviyar if they didn’t want to be bothered with it, but nope - left him behind for her own selfish ulterior motives. I think they’ve only ever seen Zaviyar once, during his first Eid.
Exactly this, faryal uses her son as a pawn to have the upper hand over her in laws. Of course they want to see their grandson, they dote on their grandchildren. Faryal knows this and wants to control the narrative. They could easily have hired a nanny here to help out at the wedding so there’s absolutely no excuse to not have bought him and it’s very cruel.

I always assumed saj is sajid the househelp (so embarrassing when mariyah refers to him as a butler, does she even know what a butler is)

Reactions: 3
To be honest.....if I had 3 kids and the youngest was very dependent on me or wanted to run around whilst I wanted to enjoy the wedding...I would leave them at home😜.

Other alternative is she could have brought him over, pictures taken and sent him home with the Nanny.

probably don’t want to make the honeymoon about their new watches and have fakey over shine that too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.