Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name suggestions guys?
Fakey chants and Amir can’t keep it in his pants! 🤣

Ps how crap was lamaisha’s birthday. Imagine having such a big family and your Aunty is getting married too but You have to settle with a crappy birthday with a bunch of strangers lol.So heartbreaking to see!

Reactions: 5
It’s a good job Faryal’s dream of moving to London didn’t happen. The amount of her “collection” she posts her house would have been robbed

Reactions: 6
"CBD oil- it's natural and halal" yep cos being natural and halal are so important to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread name: Amir Khan is a slag and Faryal Makdoom Khan is faker than a chinese designer bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestions guys?
Faryal the rank skank and hubby Ameer loves a skype wank

Since the shameless pair have upgraded his wanking to a 'sex tape' in his book coz they're always desperate for publicity, a little reminder that it was a skype wank.

• Haha
Faryal the rank skank and hubby Ameer loves a skype wank

Since the shameless pair have upgraded his wanking to a 'sex tape' in his book coz they're always desperate for publicity, a little reminder that it was a skype wank.
they’re both such sleazebags. Any normal would try their best to forget and distance themselves from such a mortifying error in judgement - yet these 2 love to constantly bring it up for the sake of publicity.

Reactions: 3
So these fuckers are going to the uk but leaving the little boy in Dubai as fakeyal
Doesn’t have a clue what to do with him. Ooor thing will grow up to have major trauma

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s calling the shots by allowing the girls to go the UK but not the boy! Why can’t the nannies not travel with them? Or where the hell is mama doom doom, why she not attending the wedding? For Amir’s sake. Amir makes an effort with fakey’s side of the family, surely they should do the same!!! This is one messed up marriage

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s leaving the boy behind to have the upper hand I think she cba looking after him as he’s so attached to the nannies and only they know his routine. Prob couldn’t get visa for nannies

Reactions: 3
I don't think getting visa's for the nannies was even an option. I doubt Ameer will have wanted to pay for two nannies visa's, flights and stay in the UK.

I noticed they've booked a penthouse in Manchester. What happened to the lavish Manchester home they were renting. Guess that was just rented for one episode of MTKs.

IMG_0279.png

Why do the kids have red passports, different from Amir’s one? Does it have something with British passport laws?

I don’t think she’s leaving the boy behind to have the upper hand I think she cba looking after him as he’s so attached to the nannies and only they know his routine. Prob couldn’t get visa for nannies
that reason is worse bc it’s embarrassing if u need a nanny 24/7 to take care of ur kid. Also 1 week off his usual routine won’t harm the kid in the long run. socializing with his cousins could help his overall development

Reactions: 2
It’s int
View attachment 2196498
Why do the kids have red passports, different from Amir’s one? Does it have something with British passport laws?

that reason is worse bc it’s embarrassing if u need a nanny 24/7 to take care of ur kid. Also 1 week off his usual routine won’t harm the kid in the long run. socializing with his cousins could help his overall development
Interesting that they choose to fly business not first class.

How much u guys wanna bet fakey gonna upstage mariyah the bride lol. Already caught a glimpse of the mehndi outfit and boy does it look OTT 👀

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see amir's snap? It's so sweet to see how amir's parents are with alayna & lamaisa. I think we all already know faryal will definitely upstage the bride 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.