Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omfg she knows damn well she’s doing too much and that’s why she only posted a HALF SECOND clip on her story. Faryal - you’ve had your moment - stop being so starved for attention 🙄 who wears (i think it’s a MNR?) outfit if they’re not the bride? what a bleep lol
IMG_8454.jpeg

Reactions: 6
not really, they clearly aren’t wealthy enough to travel first class as much as faryal would like to think otherwise.
I get that but given the way they portray themselves you’d expect them to want to fake it. I suppose they don’t get freebie flights so they don’t bother.

Did anyone see amir's snap? It's so sweet to see how amir's parents are with alayna & lamaisa. I think we all already know faryal will definitely upstage the bride 😂
Lamaisah seemed really emotional about it too! It’s a shame they don’t get to see each other very often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
omfg she knows damn well she’s doing too much and that’s why she only posted a HALF SECOND clip on her story. Faryal - you’ve had your moment - stop being so starved for attention 🙄 who wears (i think it’s a MNR?) outfit if they’re not the bride? what a bleep lol View attachment 2197653
Looks like it’s her wedding it’s embarrassing 😂
---
I get that but given the way they portray themselves you’d expect them to want to fake it. I suppose they don’t get freebie flights so they don’t bother.

Lamaisah seemed really emotional about it too! It’s a shame they don’t get to see each other very often.
Lamaisah did seem very emotional, seemed a bit uncomfortable as she isn’t that used to them which is a shame. Hopefully that will change with time

Did anybody else catch Amir say "witch" on his snapchat when he's coming down the escalator and trying to record faryal but faryal is walking away from the camera?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Faryal's a glorified housewife, why can't she look after her son?

That's some deadbeat council estate chav behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Wow why’s faryal so overdressed for her sils mehndi?
I mean, we knew she’d try to upstage her but even so 😳

Reactions: 3
It’s like in western society, you don’t go to a wedding wearing white or a bridal dress. This witch don’t even like her in laws, has kept her kids away from them but still chooses to behave like this

fakey is so cunning with her OTT dress and leaving her son behind. It’s all so her in laws make comments and then she can say to Amir your family don’t like me 🤣 Seriously how can you sleep at night knowing your child is miles away?! Like how does her pure, clean heart which she claims to have justify that as a mom?!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Mariyah should have worn something more extravagant bc even Arifa is more dressed up than her

Reactions: 6
I was waiting for this! So predictable! "Amir has vowed to keep fighting for their marriage....and an eternity ring which signifies their 3 children together."

Also lmao at Amir telling his anniversary plans to the media but pretending it's private! Desperate twats trying hard to stay relevant n acting like they are some power couple like Ronaldo n Georgina.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have thread name suggestion
Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5
Corpse bride and dead inside

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have thread name suggestion
Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5
Corpse bride and dead inside
ditto on this thread name
---
I was waiting for this! So predictable! "Amir has vowed to keep fighting for their marriage....and an eternity ring which signifies their 3 children together."

Also lmao at Amir telling his anniversary plans to the media but pretending it's private! Desperate twats trying hard to stay relevant n acting like they are some power couple like Ronaldo n Georgina.

what a load of crap…”surprise” ring for Faryal, but everything about it is in the publication they fed the non-story to. they’re probably en erased they had to get the Sun to write about this since their dumb fake show didn’t get renewed

Her daughters are so sweet, shame she didn't put any effort in what they were wearing. Just seems mish mash.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.