Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must clearly know amir khan and every other guy that you mentioned. Amir khan tea please babes ☕

Reactions: 1
I remember clearly Faryal put up a post saying moving to London for a month, all excited. Why have they gone back after what 12 days? I think she only did one 'modelling' shoot.

Saw Amir's interview where he went on a rant about that boxer Hamza & how when u retire ppl don't want to know u. Faryal's answer was hilarious mentioning that they are related so should patch up!

We all know how much she loves other boxers to the extent she'll fake texts from them & as she said on her snap, 'They're in her DMs coz she's friends with most of them!' so of course she wouldn't want to fall out with Hamzah either otherwise she's the last to be bothered if Amir falls out with relatives!

No wonder Amir said in his interview that when he told Faryal he didn't want to fight anymore, Faryal said Quote ' I want to bring ur love for boxing back' & arranged his surprise camp & Kell fight. Seems like she didn't want to miss out on the limelight when Amir retired.

Reactions: 4
Loosing relevance.. that’s why they are heading back to DXB!
Maybe with the cost of living crisis the take away / fast food outlets meet & greets have dried up lol 😂

I have noticed that none of the top Make up artists have raved or reviewed the new Faryal lipstick range 🤔

Reactions: 2
Loosing relevance.. that’s why they are heading back to DXB!
Maybe with the cost of living crisis the take away / fast food outlets meet & greets have dried up lol 😂

I have noticed that none of the top Make up artists have raved or reviewed the new Faryal lipstick range 🤔
She’s too cheap to send them anything and can u imagine how poorly designed her “promo packaging” would be? She wouldn’t dare caught out getting embarrassed. She buys the same old shades from AliExpress, has someone redesign the logo EVERY SINGLE TIME and as usual, uses herself as the model. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 5
They've both been very quiet on social media 🤔
Wonder what's cooking. Maybe he got caught cheating again. Since he was left alone to attend one World Cup match while she was still in the UK lol 😆

Reactions: 3
Wonder what's cooking. Maybe he got caught cheating again. Since he was left alone to attend one World Cup match while she was still in the UK lol 😆
Amir's made a prat of himself again publicly beefing with a kid for no reason.

This marriage is dead. It was dead long time ago. She’s only with him for the money and she’s been rinsing him a lot recently and it’s been her buying watches because they’re high value items and she can sell them for her rainy days. Those patek phillipe watches aren’t cheap and are very hard to get. The market sale value is very high. You’ll be looking at 80-100k when reselling it.
She’s calmed down with her handbags because she knows she won’t be getting big bucks from them, it’s the high end watches w
she knows the marriage is dead and eventually she will walk out when his money is dry: she will get it all and he will be left with nothing and moving back in with his family
I can just see this happening 🤣

she said his family rinsed him and stole a lot of money from him, but what is she doing. She’s rinsing him too, I know she is his wife and has a right but this American chav planned it all and executed it well. She followed him to his photoshoot in America because he posted it on social media. And then got married to him and sidelined all his family/friends/management and then her and her mum got their paws in and took control. Ever since then it’s all history. I know someone who knows amir and they said he hides a lot of his expensive items at his parents house because he doesn’t trust faryal and her mum. His family know he’s fed up of her but he’s stuck.
he wanted to retire a long time ago but she didn’t let him but she knew the money would dry out quick so she made him have a few more fights so they can buy the property in dubai and other high value materialistic items for herself.
she moved to dubai because he was becoming close to his family again and she couldn’t handle the stress. It causes too much stress for her because he listens to them and they try controlling his fights etc and she doesn’t like that, it worries Her. This is from her own friends mouth.
when amir had his last fight in the uk and faryal came running to the uk to be with him during his fight and was stressing in the show and praying. She was going through a very hard time with amir At that point and the only reason she went running to the uk was because she couldn’t bare ak family being around him at all times. She was putting up hardship quotes too at that time. Remember when he didn’t even meet her before he left for the fight 🤣🤣🤣he can’t be bothered with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Amir's made a prat of himself again publicly beefing with a kid for no reason.
what kid? u mean the Hamza guy? does anyone know exactly why Hamza distanced himself from amir?

This marriage is dead. It was dead long time ago. She’s only with him for the money and she’s been rinsing him a lot recently and it’s been her buying watches because they’re high value items and she can sell them for her rainy days. Those patek phillipe watches aren’t cheap and are very hard to get. The market sale value is very high. You’ll be looking at 80-100k when reselling it.
she knows the marriage is dead and eventually she will walk out when his money is dry: she will get it all and he will be left with nothing and moving back in with his family
I can just see this happening 🤣
I heard they sometimes rent the watches and fake "buying" it for social media clout

Last edited:
what kid? u mean the Hamza guy? does anyone know exactly why Hamza distanced himself from amir?

I heard they sometimes rent the watches and fake "buying" it for social media clout
Yes this is true. Amir in the beginning of his career used to wear fakes and everyone in the watch industry knows this.
Faryal said she cried when she got her Birkin in Paris anyone rich rich and who has a bag collection would NOT cry 😂😂

• Haha
Yes this is true. Amir in the beginning of his career used to wear fakes and everyone in the watch industry knows this.
Faryal said she cried when she got her Birkin in Paris anyone rich rich and who has a bag collection would NOT cry 😂😂
That’s so funny. I don’t actually think she has that many bags tbh. Either that or she doesn’t wear the majority of them… I’m not saying that to be bitter either - I like handbags so tbh I always notice what she is carrying when I see her posts.

Also why does Amir think it’s funny to say I-raq? It reminds me of the way the Americans who proudly boast about their army invading say it. Also i wonder if Faryal is there for surgery as she is clearly being pushed across the airport in some type of trolley/wheeled thing?you can see her leg sticking out in Amir’s snap.

• Wow
He’s defo been bleeping about and their marriage is on the rocks again hence the holy trip!!! 🤣 I wonder what his family thinks about him going to Iraq. I knows Sunnis go there too but isn’t Imam Ali, Iraq etc visited more by shias??? I may be wrong

lol at valuables at his dad’s house. That’s trust for you right there 🤣

• Haha
He’s defo been bleeping about and their marriage is on the rocks again hence the holy trip!!! 🤣 I wonder what his family thinks about him going to Iraq. I knows Sunnis go there too but isn’t Imam Ali, Iraq etc visited more by shias??? I may be wrong

lol at valuables at his dad’s house. That’s trust for you right there 🤣
It’s a special/holy site only for Shias. I think Amir’s family is Shia bc even his brother in law, tabinda’s husband, who’s also their cousin, is Shia.
I think Mama Maktoom visits them to get free trips to that masjid. I’ve seen her visit that place a few times with the khans and they only go with her

Reactions: 3
No Amir’s family are Sunnis. They do mawalids and khatham sharifs etc. Shia’s don’t do that!

So this what faryal has gone for is a ziyarat. Sunnis also go but it’s very seldom mainly Shia in fact I’ve never come across a Sunni going Amir is probably the first one that I’ve known to go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.