Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sania can never fail to disgust me. She is a parasite šŸ¦  the scrawny little rat does act ghetto with her posts and the drug dealer connotation is clearly her message to the world. Saw she has gone to Manchester to eat after ā€˜killing kidsā€™ at laser quest. Sania isnā€™t mother material sheā€™s too selfish. Competing with kids now I guess because she canā€™t handle adults.
Her ugly duckling bestie of the moment is trying hard to be relevant sk192 she used to go to Birmingham university a friend of mine studied law with her. From what she remembers sabah khalil is a thirsty horny desperate type. Sheā€™s also a mess but thinks sheā€™s the hottest thing since a roast dinner. She too has a reputation for nsa sexual antics with married older men for money. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she sleeps with her banking clients as sheā€™s that type. šŸ¤®

meanwhile I canā€™t understand faryals face. Surely all these drs who cross her path one must see how bad her face is

Reactions: 6
Amir trying wayyyyy to hard to prove to everyone he is out with Fakeyal. Everyone and their dog knows about your side pieces and how your marriage is just a marriage of convenience. No love, no sex there and thatā€™s why you turn elsewhere for it!šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Amir trying wayyyyy to hard to prove to everyone he is out with Fakeyal. Everyone and their dog knows about your side pieces and how your marriage is just a marriage of convenience. No love, no sex there and thatā€™s why you turn elsewhere for it!šŸ˜…
Yup. I also feel he's trying harder than usual šŸ˜šŸ¤£

Donā€™t these turds feel like crap visiting a toy store without their kids?! Selfish losers. How many times is Amir going to post a plate of grilled meats, a sparkling bottle of champagne, and a hookah? He really canā€™t help but gloat about the most basic things

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does faryal linger for the pictures longer than amir. Itā€™s amir who is the boxer sheā€™s got nothing that the media would want to know about unless itā€™s to do with amir. She clearly loves the limelight and thatā€™s why she wonā€™t leave amir. This video that amir posted you can see how faryal is detached from amir and moves away fast. The person filming gets more attention than amir and amir is the reason sheā€™s there in the first place. Ungrateful woman! Do feel sorry for amir everyone seems to just use him but like Atleast his current side piece sania hasnā€™t spoken up and gained anything from amir publically.
DD8ABD4A-1F31-484E-A583-9E822928C3D0.jpeg
DD8ABD4A-1F31-484E-A583-9E822928C3D0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Why does faryal linger for the pictures longer than amir. Itā€™s amir who is the boxer sheā€™s got nothing that the media would want to know about unless itā€™s to do with amir. She clearly loves the limelight and thatā€™s why she wonā€™t leave amir. This video that amir posted you can see how faryal is detached from amir and moves away fast. The person filming gets more attention than amir and amir is the reason sheā€™s there in the first place. Ungrateful woman! Do feel sorry for amir everyone seems to just use him but like Atleast his current side piece sania hasnā€™t spoken up and gained anything from amir publically.View attachment 1742987View attachment 1742987
Don't feel sorry for him one bit. He gets what he deserves. They only use him because he let's them .

I'm just waiting for the day someone speaks out against him in the papers. Those were the days. Oh how I miss them šŸ¤£....it was like a monthly thing at one point. He has really learnt to keep them šŸ¤«

Reactions: 8
Probably because now the girls heā€™s sleeping around with also just want quick sex and a bag like look does sania look like she is worth much. She shows off the limited things sheā€™s got but sheā€™s probably not even happy sheā€™s got a daughter who sheā€™s never with and she hangs out with a fat ugly horny ogre with a weird ass body shape and is out all hours of the night buying new bedding and sniffing bread so she says..

whose seen faryals story about her phone getting robbed

Reactions: 5
^ her story seemed so in authentic. Why was it laced with so many unnecessary details? ā€œThis is happened to us so many timesā€ and then Amir goes ā€œitā€™s the second timeā€ - and then she says that supposedly last night a fan took a picture with Amirā€™s phone and ran off too? I donā€™t buy that crap. Why would Amir use his own phone for a picture with a fan. Alwayssss the victim

Reactions: 8
^ her story seemed so in authentic. Why was it laced with so many unnecessary details? ā€œThis is happened to us so many timesā€ and then Amir goes ā€œitā€™s the second timeā€ - and then she says that supposedly last night a fan took a picture with Amirā€™s phone and ran off too? I donā€™t buy that crap. Why would Amir use his own phone for a picture with a fan. Alwayssss the victim
Well if they ran off did amir chase after them? Surely all their fans would have jumped in to help AND someone would have filmed it! Amir had his phone today too so why lie.. I think sheā€™s preparing for the big down fall of amir when sania exposes him faryal can say oh amirs phone was stolen or something like that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
I was think
Well if they ran off did amir chase after them? Surely all their fans would have jumped in to help AND someone would have filmed it! Amir had his phone today too so why lie.. I think sheā€™s preparing for the big down fall of amir when sania exposes him faryal can say oh amirs phone was stolen or something like that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I was thinking thisā€¦ itā€™s the usual prep for the I got hacked excuse people use when they drunken tweet etc. Also notice the majority of the people who turned up that burger joint opening were for Amir not Faryal yet she always has to try make it about her!

Reactions: 4
So obviously we have all seen faryals filler over the years and know that itā€™s wayyy too much but Sanias friend sabah Khalil I think also has a problem. Unless sheā€™s overlined them in a weird way Her poorly filled lips remind me of the ā€˜devil fillerā€™ trend the more I see her picture the more it scares me. I mean it probably suits her personality and nature but Sheā€™s not something I would want to see in the daytime let alone at night and i would probably die if I saw her come near to kiss me with all what she is and these lips.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
^ that is hard to unsee when you see it but it could be a filter making the devils lips look worse because the devil ogre sabah looks way different in this video i took a still shot of she looks like this emoji hardddd šŸŒš

like faryal I think all these girls have 0 common sense and think they look super hot but in reality a rusty horse shoe attached on a horse hoof thatā€™s ploughed through miles of Soggy cow tit is more attractive. Sabah is probably the ugly friend that sania has around her so sania can feel like the hotter one but sania reminds me of a stick insect too and faryal is just as annoying as that paperclip that would pop up on Microsoft word yearsssss ago
BDDE21C7-4735-4A09-8B11-197FA6C51A15.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Fakeyal has to have the doir bag that Princess Diana wore as she hasnā€™t been treated right like her šŸŒššŸ˜…

• Haha
ā€œNeed eyebrow threading recommendations pleaseeeeā€ - witch canā€™t you travel with a tweezer for emergencies!? Or go pay $15 and get it done sheesh. She annoys the crap out of me with her subtle begs that she tries to disguise as ā€œrecommendations pleaseeeā€

Reactions: 7
^ faryals face looks like a beige Rubix cube that someone tries to put makeup on.

So one picture is a still shot of a song sheā€™s dedicated to internet pussies - something she clearly is because sheā€™s posting stories to some shabana. (Sania seems to be posting stories that sheā€™s guilty of being like herself. Confused much.)

Sanias then gone off on a rant about this Shabana / bushra. Doesnā€™t make much sense sania probably is writing drunken / under drug influence messages who knows

Then another ā€˜internet pussyā€™ has entertained her on Instagram and rubbed her ego but I donā€™t understand Asian male celeb part this makes Me think that sheā€™s targeting someone that amir may be moving to and sania is feeling bitter?

and finally sania calms down when she gets two sheesh kebabs inside her. Wonderful sania very ladylike keep it up babes.

Attachments

• Haha
What's she saying?

They look so damn ugly here šŸ¤¢
Omg what the actual F hahahaha. This shows what they actually look like in real life. Faryal is very short and disgustingly thin minus the implants! I've seen her in RL and she is much shorter than she tries to make out in her pics on insta. I saw her before she pumped her face full of plastic. That face must be a scary sight now in reality too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.