Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she saying?

They look so damn ugly here šŸ¤¢
the beige Rubikā€™s cube face comment had Me dying LOL šŸ˜‚ The amount of filters and photoshop she does on her IG pics will never hide the reality of her botched face. Amir looks like a hot mess. Looking extra greasy!

02A20FD7-E05C-4251-9607-637A8AACCEF4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Amirā€™s wedding hall had been overtaken by Fakeyal and mama doom doom for years. Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ve had ownership of it for more years then Mr Shah did, but it still looks the same. I demand a progress report! šŸ˜… #justiceforAmir

Why is the hall thing taking SOOOO long what are they trying to resurrect from the ground.. could be faryal longing it out to keep herself in amirs life

Reactions: 3
faryal probably wants to open a shop or salon or something in the venue or sheā€™s probably dragging her feet with the completion and thinks her makeup line will take off so well that the whole venue would need to be her headquarters lolss

also sania is competing again because sheā€™s posted some tiny ass room with half complete closets that are not big enough to fit her skeletons in sheā€™s even got some guy in the snap now probably her latest public lover he needs to know whats around the corner for him!

• Haha
With how things are at the moment prices so high etc etc what makes amir and faryal think people would spend so much on wedding halls? It feels like theyā€™re trying to compete with the dewsbury wedding hall except theyā€™re nowhere close to even start competing with even the local social club.

This Sania is too much of a deluded person she needs her own thread so any guys family can do their own checks on her. Her recent posts are contradictions of all the positive quotes she has up not sure if sheā€™s a spoilt 20 faced brat or if sheā€™s mentally unstable and actually sick. It looks like she was with a guy in Dubai on a story she posted and her recent Dubai pictures look like they were taken near the same place. Not sure if itā€™s amir that she was with back then. If that story gets deleted then she has read this. Sania if you read this firstly I hope you gave your daughter some time and love today and if youā€™re sleeping with a guy to get your DIY done girllll you are one selfish evil woman. Spare the guys youā€™ve been through most of men in the UK and your boxroom diy doesnā€™t compare to amirs construction work!

• Haha
Why does faryal linger for the pictures longer than amir. Itā€™s amir who is the boxer sheā€™s got nothing that the media would want to know about unless itā€™s to do with amir. She clearly loves the limelight and thatā€™s why she wonā€™t leave amir. This video that amir posted you can see how faryal is detached from amir and moves away fast. The person filming gets more attention than amir and amir is the reason sheā€™s there in the first place. Ungrateful woman! Do feel sorry for amir everyone seems to just use him but like Atleast his current side piece sania hasnā€™t spoken up and gained anything from amir publically.View attachment 1742987View attachment 1742987
Sometimes on this page I feel the misogyny is to much, I understand that faryal is fake and annoying sure. No one can deny that.. but the insults she sometimes gets on this page is something else.. Asian women are very judgemental I can see.. yes like I said faryal is no saint but she gets way more insulted than amir.. and amir is more of a hoe than her. Even if amir gets insulted for his ways faryal would get insulted and trashed on even more. Your saying you feel sorry amir knowing very well he isnā€™t the best husband, neither is she the best wife. But I donā€™t think I would want to be around a man who constantly cheats on me and disgraces me publicly. Yes she can leave we all know her gender is fameā€¦ but if she decides to stay there and rarely give him attention.. thatā€™s it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes on this page I feel the misogyny is to much, I understand that faryal is fake and annoying sure. No one can deny that.. but the insults she sometimes gets on this page is something else.. Asian women are very judgemental I can see.. yes like I said faryal is no saint but she gets way more insulted than amir.. and amir is more of a hoe than her. Even if amir gets insulted for his ways faryal would get insulted and trashed on even more. Your saying you feel sorry amir knowing very well he isnā€™t the best husband, neither is she the best wife. But I donā€™t think I would want to be around a man who constantly cheats on me and disgraces me publicly. Yes she can leave we all know her gender is fameā€¦ but if she decides to stay there and rarely give him attention.. thatā€™s it
I think the thing with Amir is, he's really not that bright, nor is he that complicated. He's a dirty cheating ratbag for sure, but Faryal comes across as cunning, and very shallow moreso than Amir. Her pious and hollier than thou attitude is something that people focus on more than Amir's antics. It's true though, south Asian culture has us overlook males flaws more than females flaws, I don't expect this to change ever.

Another thing is, Amir seems to just want to get on with life (whether it be cheating or attending the opening of an envelope lol) not necessarily baring all his personal problems to the world unlike Faryal, all her ups and downs are played out on SM. Obviously that's because she has zero real friends or any other family member other than her mother to confide in, or ask for advice, so it all plays out like she's still a teenager.

Amir seems happiest when he's around a lot of people, something he's probably been used to from a young age, Faryal seems uncomfortable when she's around a lot of people and seems to find a lot of random people to hang out with in small groups or one on one, probably all for the gram. I think they are both incapable of spending time with eachother alone, which is both strange and sad. I don't think they've ever probably had just a simple family day, just them and their kids, if either of them are spending a miniscule amount of time with their children (usually individually) it's posted on to sm. I really wonder what memories these children will have when they're older.

Reactions: 8
Feeling sorry for Amir in the sense that he has had such a great opportunity and with that he could have chosen to better himself and learn and develop himself but instead he uses what he has to continue being something thatā€™s not always great for him. He could have done things properly he has the money but instead he remained in his ways. He definitely is far from a decent husband and in no way is faryal any worse than him but she does hold the fact that he is the way he is to keep her position. Itā€™s a sad cycle and as the above post said itā€™s the children that miss out.

Plz stop putting all Asian women in one category. Do you know how many Asian people there are all over the world? Approximately 4,651 million ppl as of 2022. I'm sure no one has spoken or had an experience with each one of them.

I'm so sick of some ppl on this thread every now and then casually dropping remarks like toxic 'Asian' women and toxic 'Asian' in laws and toxic 'Asian' community or remarks like 'Asian' women are very judgemental. There is a world of Asians beyond your experience of UK Asians or USA Asians or wherever.

I actually find the misogyny of constantly putting 'Asian' women down as jealous, judgemental, toxic etc disgusting. Also the racism against the Asian community classing them all as toxic and bad in laws is also disgusting. It's not ok to be misogynistic against any race of women or racist against any race, even if you're Asian yourself doesn't make it okay!

Reactions: 6
7FB18054-25CD-42E2-9AA5-D5C9C3D57A28.jpeg
Could this have been amirs arm from around the end of 2020 if so this a stillshot off Sanias Dubai story!!!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1758356Could this have been amirs arm from around the end of 2020 if so this a stillshot off Sanias Dubai story!!!
nah that arm looks scrawny

Why is the hall thing taking SOOOO long what are they trying to resurrect from the ground.. could be faryal longing it out to keep herself in amirs life
I actually forgot all about that hideous thingā€¦cracking up at ā€œresurrect from the groundā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I couldā€™ve sworn Faryal was proudly snapping her mom ā€œpicking the interiorsā€ for that place at least 3-4 years ago. Itā€™s probably not finished yet bc itā€™s some massive money laundering operation

Couldnā€™t have said this better myself. Sometimes I feel itā€™s a shame that faryal gets the amount of stick that she does from people on here given how bad Amir is pretty much all of the time. Misogyny at its finest and worst of all by women šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜©

Reactions: 1
Fakeyalā€™s supporters on here need to calm the f down. Fakeyalā€™s gets stick as she lacks integrity and depth. Sheā€™s a bad role model for all the girls out there and does it all to get Amir back. As soon as he yelled divorce she was using her daughter as a pawn. Where are her kids now? She donā€™t get on with her in laws and I get there not perfect, but she doesnā€™t get on with any family member apart from her mum. When was the last time she went to USA? (Recording her crappy Show out there donā€™t count). Doesnā€™t she have any family there ??? The truth is she doesnā€™t have the capability to get on with anyone, not even her children. She is all about herself. Sheā€™s a toxic, selfish human being. Amir is the giver in that relationship. And she knows she canā€™t get better then him, despite her telling him she can to control him lol. Who would want to be around a toxic, greedy, failed miserably in every aspect of her life apart from collecting goods, hungry for the limelight person? In another 10 years time, Amir will realise she was his biggest mistake when his daughters lack morals and are partying all night, as thatā€™s what mummy showed them.

Reactions: 5
Amir has been scrawny too well looks scrawny in some pictures. Could also have been Nafees though too heā€™s moved to Dubai too or zahid khan.
Itā€™s so true imagine what amirs kids will be doing he himself comes from such a conservative family they wonā€™t be happy and neither will he. Faryal probably wonā€™t be there either so itā€™s just the nannyā€™s. Just hope the kids value the nannyā€™s and donā€™t be rude towards them and hopefully the nannyā€™s are humble and have good morals.
Kids are like sponges they pick up on so much of what they see so itā€™s really important that both the mother and father are civil and behave in a way they want their kids to behave.
07AC8CD9-E6DF-40F0-9C91-78C7ACCE020E.jpeg

Sadly I donā€™t think amir will regret his choice of mother for his children why would he heā€™s busy being a sleaze himself he pays for his mother in law to come raise them and nannyā€™s. And faryal will always make him think heā€™s worth nothing. Sheā€™s all about his money heā€™s all about getting what he wants.

the scrawny arm guy in Sanias old posts could be any one of her guys thereā€™s been tooooooo many for you to pinpoint one to that picture. Sheā€™s always gone for the type you can manipulate and make think theyā€™re so lucky to have her. Her ego and attitude are vile she resembles a albino skunk with bloodshot eyes.

Itā€™s these rare few deluded characters who just want to chase money who go about and ruin lives and they donā€™t ever come to their senses because they think the world owes them. No amount of money will be enough for faryal,no matter how many girls he sleeps with amir will never be happy

Goodness me, I thought all the feminists were busy protesting against serious issues but we have some feminists moderating this thread. We must stand up for the oppressed Faryal. I mean let's forget that they have labelled all women misogynists on this thread for calling out One woman's behaviour on a gossip thread that's about her.

BTW I know I and also others leave comments on other ppls threads wonder why those aren't moderated but anyhow guys this is too cruel, poor, poor Faryal who deliberately? put sold out on all her lipsticks so she didnt have to do a black Friday sale coz those lipsticks are totally worth Ā£15. I mean this is Ameer Khan's wife who has gone through so much torture coz of this thread.

But anyway back to these self proclaimed feminists on this thread, their arses must be jealous of all the tit that comes out their mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Guyssss Iā€™m taking a social media break so the rest of you have to fill me in on their lousy shenanigans lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.