Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the part about JoJo being excited for SOFT PLAY a bit concerning.

I know they’ve referenced certain difficulties, so I was hesitant to mention, but I do think there’s lack of transparency when they CHOOSE to broadcast their lives.

Also, I do worry that JoJo won’t be getting sufficient support, especially considering that he isn’t in mainstream education.
He's 8 isn't he? I feel 8 year old for soft play is okay right? I thought it was anyway but maybe I'm on cloud cuckoo.

I've a feeling he's still sleeping in their bedroom and not his Harry Potter room. It would have been incredibly hard for him to adjust after never knowing any different for his entire life.

Reactions: 1
I found the part about JoJo being excited for SOFT PLAY a bit concerning.

I know they’ve referenced certain difficulties, so I was hesitant to mention, but I do think there’s lack of transparency when they CHOOSE to broadcast their lives.

Also, I do worry that JoJo won’t be getting sufficient support, especially considering that he isn’t in mainstream education.
I don't know if they cleared it up, but I remember in one q&a video they said that they didn't want to tell their audience exactly what difficulties JoJo has because he didn't understand them himself? I always wondered if they meant that he didn't know he had difficulties or if he didn't know the extent of them? It's always awkward when they bring it up because going from the questions they get in their comments their audience is aware of his difficulties but they are actually asking what they are and seem to be trying to offer advice/help

He's 8 isn't he? I feel 8 year old for soft play is okay right? I thought it was anyway but maybe I'm on cloud cuckoo.

I've a feeling he's still sleeping in their bedroom and not his Harry Potter room. It would have been incredibly hard for him to adjust after never knowing any different for his entire life.
The whole bedroom thing was interesting to me... it would seem as though he never knew any different for his entire life until they went on that holiday where seems like he had his first taste of 'freedom' by having his own room. It makes me wonder if he ever thought of it as a possibility or option for himself before that? It would be very difficult to adjust too as it seems a large room compared to the small space he previously had. When the sister first moved out a lot of the comments assumed that he would be getting that room to sleep in, but in a video he was wanting it just for a play room? It also seems that once the possibility of another baby became a thing JoJo suddenly became aware of the option for him to have his own room? In a way I feel like they were holding on to him being their youngest until they realised that they could have another one - like keeping him in their room, carrying him around, and Katie always speaking to him in that childlike/patronising tone...

I also don't know much about children or regulations in the U.K but are children supposed to be kept in the big car seats like JoJo is at his age? Only asking because he seems to be quite tall for his age and most children I know are either too tall/big for car seats by 8/9 years old or have the little booster ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know if they cleared it up, but I remember in one q&a video they said that they didn't want to tell their audience exactly what difficulties JoJo has because he didn't understand them himself? I always wondered if they meant that he didn't know he had difficulties or if he didn't know the extent of them? It's always awkward when they bring it up because going from the questions they get in their comments their audience is aware of his difficulties but they are actually asking what they are and seem to be trying to offer advice/help

The whole bedroom thing was interesting to me... it would seem as though he never knew any different for his entire life until they went on that holiday where seems like he had his first taste of 'freedom' by having his own room. It makes me wonder if he ever thought of it as a possibility or option for himself before that? It would be very difficult to adjust too as it seems a large room compared to the small space he previously had. When the sister first moved out a lot of the comments assumed that he would be getting that room to sleep in, but in a video he was wanting it just for a play room? It also seems that once the possibility of another baby became a thing JoJo suddenly became aware of the option for him to have his own room? In a way I feel like they were holding on to him being their youngest until they realised that they could have another one - like keeping him in their room, carrying him around, and Katie always speaking to him in that childlike/patronising tone...

I also don't know much about children or regulations in the U.K but are children supposed to be kept in the big car seats like JoJo is at his age? Only asking because he seems to be quite tall for his age and most children I know are either too tall/big for car seats by 8/9 years old or have the little booster ones
‘UK law dictates that a child must use a child car seat until they're 12-years-old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. Children over the age of 12 or more than 135cm tall must wear a seat belt’
135cm is 4’5.

‘UK law dictates that a child must use a child car seat until they're 12-years-old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. Children over the age of 12 or more than 135cm tall must wear a seat belt’
135cm is 4’5.
Thank-you - I'm not from the UK so I wasn't sure! The little booster seats I was referencing require the child to wear a seat belt too. Where I'm from booster seats are required for children aged 7-16 and/or the use of the adult seat belt.
Not sure how tall JoJo is but he appears quite tall in the videos

They love dropping Family Fizz’s name into the conversation don’t they. I’m barely into their latest vlog and the Dad days - oh Karma played with those teddies that JoJo has when they last visited Family Fizz. Like so what, we don’t need to know that Karma played with Jojos teddies!!!
Also this boy is a bit old for teddies etc... they actually treat him like a baby. He’s the centre of the House. I know there is something wrong with him but still treating him like a baby won’t help.

Reactions: 4
They love dropping Family Fizz’s name into the conversation don’t they. I’m barely into their latest vlog and the Dad days - oh Karma played with those teddies that JoJo has when they last visited Family Fizz. Like so what, we don’t need to know that Karma played with Jojos teddies!!!
Also this boy is a bit old for teddies etc... they actually treat him like a baby. He’s the centre of the House. I know there is something wrong with him but still treating him like a baby won’t help.
I always found it odd how they'd always mention Family Fizz, sing their praises and say 'go over and check them out' but Family Fizz never mentions them at all...

Reactions: 5
This whole pandemic going on and who knew it could be cured with a clove of garlic? 🙄🙄

At least Bob’s phone call to 111 probably gave the phone operator a well-deserved laugh, when he told her they don’t take medication but garlic will kill it!

• Haha
  • Wow
This whole pandemic going on and who knew it could be cured with a clove of garlic? 🙄🙄

At least Bob’s phone call to 111 probably gave the phone operator a well-deserved laugh, when he told her they don’t take medication but garlic will kill it!
Don't forget about eating lots of salads - that apparently cures everything too!
I remember in the video when Jamie was moving back home after breaking up with her partner - instead of addressing that her relationship had broken up Katie made vague references to Jamie being unwell and then said that she just needs to eat some fresh salads and things and she'll be fine again! Cure for a broken heart = salad?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched it but does she actually have symptoms?
How can that be? Surely she’s protected by the life changing tip she gave to everyone about dealing with coronavirus by ‘not worrying’ and ‘being positive’
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched it but does she actually have symptoms?
How can that be? Surely she’s protected by the life changing tip she gave to everyone about dealing with coronavirus by ‘not worrying’ and ‘being positive’
🙄
She had a pain in her side and a high temperature. They rang 111 and said the operator says it sounds like she has it 🤷‍♀️

She had a pain in her side and a high temperature. They rang 111 and said the operator says it sounds like she has it 🤷‍♀️
They were traveling during this and even if they didn’t get it then, they live in London so a hotspot for it🤷🏻‍♀️
They weren’t being careful not watching the news, still eating at Greg’s and not washing hands before they ate😂 I’d say chances are high she is pos.
Some people don’t show symptoms for 2 weeks so they could of had while traveling🤷🏻‍♀️

They were traveling during this and even if they didn’t get it then, they live in London so a hotspot for it🤷🏻‍♀️
They weren’t being careful not watching the news, still eating at Greg’s and not washing hands before they ate😂 I’d say chances are high she is pos.
Some people don’t show symptoms for 2 weeks so they could of had while traveling🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, there’s definitely a high chance. I wonder how long it will take for the symptoms to come out in Bob and Jojo

Thanks. With how much they’ve clickbait we the virus I didn’t want to give them the view.
I do hope she’s ok. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I just hope they don’t turn this into ‘we beat coronavirus using only meditation and lentils’ or something like that.

• Haha
Thanks. With how much they’ve clickbait we the virus I didn’t want to give them the view.
I do hope she’s ok. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I just hope they don’t turn this into ‘we beat coronavirus using only meditation and lentils’ or something like that.
Agree they have clickbaited it so much. Her and bob managed to sit and tell their viewers all about her symptoms. Don’t worry she was cured by a huge salad bob made for her.

Some people are getting very mild or no symptoms.
We probably won’t ever know if she really has it or not as the U.K. aren’t testing everyone but I’d still say chances are high she does.

Some people are getting very mild or no symptoms.
We probably won’t ever know if she really has it or not as the U.K. aren’t testing everyone but I’d still say chances are high she does.
It is thought not proven that people are carriers with mild or no symptoms since no hospitals are testing these people there is no way to prove this theory!

If they truly though she had covid-19 she would have SELF-isolating herself in the bedroom, not sitting next to her partner doing a vlog with him bringing her food in be while she’s sitting on her laptop with the bedroom door wide open.

I don’t trust anything that comes out of any of these patronising child exploiters mouths!

Reactions: 3
It is thought not proven that people are carriers with mild or no symptoms since no hospitals are testing these people there is no way to prove this theory!

If they truly though she had covid-19 she would have SELF-isolating herself in the bedroom, not sitting next to her partner doing a vlog with him bringing her food in be while she’s sitting on her laptop with the bedroom door wide open.

I don’t trust anything that comes out of any of these patronising child exploiters mouths!
Lol yes there is, look at the other countries that are ahead of us and *actually* testing. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-wuhan-china-symptoms-study-a9424686.html?amp

Yes they shouldn’t be in the same room because of viral load but people shouldn’t of been out last weekend and they were🤷🏻‍♀️ They didn’t think it’s a big deal and haven’t been watching the news so we don’t know what they know or if they take it seriously. If she has it then chances are they all have it.

There’s every chance they don’t have it but considering how they were acting about whole situation I would say they weren’t being careful enough, they ate Greg’s at a service station without washing their hands on the way to holiday!

Surprise surprise, Katie is 'recovered' and credits her garlic cloves and fresh salads for it!! More than half of their most recent video was them preaching about fresh food, being grateful, how healthy they are and how they hardly ever get sick - reminding me a lot of Family Fizz's preaching videos now....
The last five minutes actually addressed the title of the video and I really respect their decision to not have a baby at this time. I thought it was very sensible to not want to put any extra strain on the system. Couldn't help but notice that they only said that JoJo was excited to have another brother/sister... I wonder how the older kids felt about the baby idea?