Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
They have blatantly lied about their reasonings for deleting their Facebooks. It's evident that it was because of the backlash.

They are trying to claim that they all went in because of jojo and his extra needs. They spoke to jojo and asked if he could stay in the car with one of them. He agreed. Wtf, that boy is never going to be able to get and keep a job because he doesn't know what being told what to do even is. I can't believe they played the jojo card.

Reactions: 10

emm

VIP Member
their son does not have autism. I know many children with autism and quite frankly the diagnosis is chucked about way too much and it’s damaging to children with actual autism who suffer daily and cannot get the services as too many kids are being diagnosed incorrectly. It’s also damaging to other special needs kids who need help but can’t because the waiting list is taken up by children who’s parents insist they have autism because their child is a bit too quiet, a bit too happy, likes to read too much or talks too much etc. when are people going to realise all humans are different and being different doesn’t equal autistic.
Autism is a debilitating condition, children who suffer with it often never enter the adult world and need constant care, bang their heads against walls, can’t wash themselves, can’t talk and suffer horrifically on a daily basis.
makes me angry how these people now go under the radar and autism is now seen as some quirky cool trait.
There is a whole spectrum of being autistic though, I have not watched enough of their content to comment on him, but not all autistic people are as you have described

karenjet

VIP Member
I apologise if it causes any offence. But Jojo’s additional needs is used as an excuse for his behaviour for too long. It drives me crazy. I’ve seen him be downright rude so many times and Bob and Katie laugh.

We have a little one with Down’s syndrome, so a severe learning disability. There is absolutely no way we would let her be rude and not check her for it. Additional needs is no excuse for allowing - and encouraging by laughing - bad manners.

From watching their videos it seems to me the problem is Jojo is treated like a toddler. And is the king of that castle. They strangely appear to worship him and what he says goes.

They 100% did go against the guidelines. All shops have signs up about one person per household shopping. The guidelines are there for a reason.

I’d bet money the way it went is Bob was going to shop alone, but Jojo went in a sulk as he wanted to go, so it was a family outing.

Lilithcatharsis

Can we please reactivate this and please remember what Bob says. Bet he believes JOJO caught autism from a vaccine. I do love them but I really can't agree with their views. Yes they are conspiracies xoxo
this is why i stopped watching them... I first caught bad vibes off them when I went to their "meet and greet" in their shop in London (wasn't an official meet and greet I don't think) and Katie was pressuring me to buy one of their t-shirts and kept pushing me into it even though it was kind of obvious I didn't want to

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Their latest video. Where do you start 🙄 it might not be on the government website but surely it is just common sense that if you have children you'd leave them at home with the other parent if you have that option. I've seen so many single parents feeling awful having to bring their children with them to shops incase they catch it or the kids seeing so many people in gloves and masks it can be scary for them but they don't have the choice they have to. But they just aren't bothered and want to go shopping together unnecessary taking up more space in the shop! Also Bob with his whole people are being recorded as dying of other things but it's being put down on covid 19 then being like "not sure what to believe or if it's true though" but he's been posting all that madness on Facebook. Why even say that? I've looked into the conspiracy theories myself and some kind of made a bit of sense to me and I've thought maybe it could be possible, but it's another thing to dismiss how serious the situation is like they do on a youtube channel when most of their "fans" are kids. 😩
With the posts he’s shared on fb and the way he’s talked on the videos, it’s pretty clear to me they’re very much in the ‘coronavirus is t that bad’ canp. Really showering themselves up. But I don’t know what I’d expect from people who say ‘word of mouth is a good way to get your information’.
Though I had to laugh at them talking about common sense and people not adhering to guidelines as a defence of them all going shopping, are they really that thick?
I honestly thought they weren’t that bad for a while. Feck sake, was I wrong!

Saskia69

Chatty Member
I am BEYOND disgusted with their latest videos.

My brother-in-law is on the "shielding" list. My friends dad went into hospital with Covid-19. As I type, I have a temperature of 38 and other "symptoms" that started last night. I haven't left the house except for an isolated walk in 3 weeks, so I have no idea how i could possibly have it, but I am genuinely scared. This isn't a joke.

Yet they waltz off to Lidl and preach this "it isn't so bad" crap. Project this anti-vaccine poison. Act like veganism will save them (and yes, I'm a vegan myself! But i know it doesn't protect me). I actually use common sense. They are almost as cult-like as the Fizz Fam.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It’s very dangerous, especially when there might young/ gullible people watching them that will just believe everything they say😂

🙄🙄🙄
Sharing a petition for vaccinations when the world needs the COVID19 vaccination.
Hope him and Katie don’t take the vaccination when we finally get it then🙄
View attachment 109128View attachment 109135
Well, given that there is currently no vaccination for Covid-19, I'm struggling to believe that there are dead people from a covid-19 vaccination.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I can’t understand is two parents at home, both drive, both capable of getting the shopping and yet they both go and take a child to the supermarket with everything that’s going on. How selfish can you be?
And with the way they are with him, I’d imagine him bouncing and running around without them being able to keep him away from people.

sunflower_boot

This whole pandemic going on and who knew it could be cured with a clove of garlic? 🙄🙄

At least Bob’s phone call to 111 probably gave the phone operator a well-deserved laugh, when he told her they don’t take medication but garlic will kill it!
Don't forget about eating lots of salads - that apparently cures everything too!
I remember in the video when Jamie was moving back home after breaking up with her partner - instead of addressing that her relationship had broken up Katie made vague references to Jamie being unwell and then said that she just needs to eat some fresh salads and things and she'll be fine again! Cure for a broken heart = salad?

• Haha

Ahhahahahahe bsz

After watching the video about deleting Facebook I came straight here and I’m glad I did so I could see the truth. The excuses they gave in the video were lousy and I knew they must have done something more than they were saying. “We don’t check if it’s true before we post it”, how disgusting that they openly admit they post lies to further their vegan anti vaxx agenda. “We didn’t think other people would have to wait longer outside because we were inside” like working that out would take some profound thought? Absolute bunch of tw*ts.

Tricham

Chatty Member
😆 what you just described, @YoungHollywoodEtc, is what I thought autism was. That was until I met my husband. Then I realised what a broad spectrum it really is. It almost sounds like you're trolling..?

• Heart

Dumbidiot

Sorry just made an account and I'm catching up, so there may be daft really late replies

Yeah I liked them too but after that Facebook crap it put me right off them. Couldn’t believe he actually spoke about it in a video😂 Very dangerous and stupid!
Yeah I've watched them for years and brought into their crap but those Facebook posts really quickly put me off. The no vaccines and garlic will cure everything I can't believe I used to love them

Reactions: 5

Xentos75

New to this forum. . I wish Katie would cut her hair short, I notice Bob likes to be centre of attention I think he likes to hear the sound of his own voice. I find they Mollycoddle Jojo all the time.
I was also wondering is Katie wanted to get pregnant because Georgia from Family Fizz was expecting, increase their views to keep up with the joneses.
Mind you I am not much fussed on Family fizz I cannot stand their mother's voice she penetrates my head she speaks a hundred miles a hour. And the eldest daughter is like a wee wife cut doon, acts beyond her years she wears too much makeup she needs to let her skin breath. I just find them a bunch of posers that like to brag they want to be a somebody, I would like to know what is so special about them, and if Family freedom are so chumming with Family Fizz You don't seem to hear them speaking about them too much or did they visit them while they were over from Dubai before she went in to the hospital to give birth to her son.
I am sure it is all going to be about the baby now since it is a wee boy she has had.
I wonder if it annoys Katie that she is not expecting. In my opinion they don't need another wain she should be happy with what she has got, and there is no room in that flat, I would feel claustrophobic in there.
Maybe when life goes back to Normality and everyone is in the clear through this Pandemic they might want to invest a home and they would have somewhere to put all that lego as it is their living area is cramped they need space to move, and a place for all of jojo furry pals.
A new wardrobe of clothes for Katie and Bob You see them in the same things track pants and the black vegan jumper, on him.
Maybe they are too mean to spend money lol

guys I don't know if it has anything to do with their decision to delete their facebook, but I was so angry after seeing they wrote on facebook about doctors lying about people dying with coronavirus and that a vaccine for coronavirus was killing people, that I wrote quite a long comment on their vlog where they explained why they all went to the supermarket, saying that if they have a platform that large they should not be spreading conspiracy theories like that that put people's lives at risk... and now I just saw the title of their new video... haha I hope they saw some sense in what I said

• Wow
Checked out Bobs Facebook last night. Sorry for ever standing up for them🙄🤣🤣

View attachment 109039View attachment 109040View attachment 109041View attachment 109042View attachment 109043View attachment 109044

OFF TOPIC:::
Bobs actual name is Martin Menehan.
Jamie and Sams last name is Wyld.
As a vegan myself he really annoys me! Veganism is great however it isn’t a cure to everything . Yes I eat a lot of fresh healthy foods but that doesn’t mean I won’t get covid-19 . Elitist vegans are speaking and spreading opinions as facts and it’s dangerous!

Jbug

I think they’ve deleted their Facebook accounts, I can’t find Bob, Katie or the Family Freedom page anymore😂

• Wow
  • Haha

sunflower_boot

They love dropping Family Fizz’s name into the conversation don’t they. I’m barely into their latest vlog and the Dad days - oh Karma played with those teddies that JoJo has when they last visited Family Fizz. Like so what, we don’t need to know that Karma played with Jojos teddies!!!
Also this boy is a bit old for teddies etc... they actually treat him like a baby. He’s the centre of the House. I know there is something wrong with him but still treating him like a baby won’t help.
I always found it odd how they'd always mention Family Fizz, sing their praises and say 'go over and check them out' but Family Fizz never mentions them at all...