Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have blatantly lied about their reasonings for deleting their Facebooks. It's evident that it was because of the backlash.

They are trying to claim that they all went in because of jojo and his extra needs. They spoke to jojo and asked if he could stay in the car with one of them. He agreed. Wtf, that boy is never going to be able to get and keep a job because he doesn't know what being told what to do even is. I can't believe they played the jojo card.

Reactions: 10
Ah that video annoyed me so much! I wonder if they read on here sometimes? They could do with doing it haha but if they delete Facebook because of "negative vibrations" whatever the duck that means then god knows what "energy" tattle sends them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah that video annoyed me so much! I wonder if they read on here sometimes? They could do with doing it haha but if they delete Facebook because of "negative vibrations" whatever the duck that means then god knows what "energy" tattle sends them 😂😂😂
Ha, I think they need to listen to the beach boys with regards to the negative vibrations. What a loads of codswallop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"negative vibrations" perhaps refers to the long comment I left on their vlog saying they shouldn't accuse doctors of lying about coronavirus deaths haha

I didn't come on this thread or comment on their video as unnecessary hate, I was just so angry about what they wrote, calling NHS workers liars when they have risked their own lives for patients and have done so much to help our country. You should not be saying things like that at all, never mind if you have a public platform.

Last edited:
They have blatantly lied about their reasonings for deleting their Facebooks. It's evident that it was because of the backlash.

They are trying to claim that they all went in because of jojo and his extra needs. They spoke to jojo and asked if he could stay in the car with one of them. He agreed. Wtf, that boy is never going to be able to get and keep a job because he doesn't know what being told what to do even is. I can't believe they played the jojo card.
What extra needs does he have

What extra needs does he have
They've never really specified to respect JoJo's privacy and partly because he still doesn't fully understand them himself (not sure if it's just me that thinks this means that maybe they haven't told him about his diagnosis or haven't had him formally assessed?). But from what they've described, speculation on here has been autism/ASD?
They've made vague suggestions to extra needs and said about how he needs to engage in a lot of rough play, often has bursts of energy when he can't keep still and needs to run around, and sensory requirements such as needing pressure put on him to fall asleep at night. They've also used this as the excuse as to why the 'baby' him a bit - keeping him sleeping in their room, carrying him still, etc.

They've never really specified to respect JoJo's privacy and partly because he still doesn't fully understand them himself (not sure if it's just me that thinks this means that maybe they haven't told him about his diagnosis or haven't had him formally assessed?). But from what they've described, speculation on here has been autism/ASD?
They've made vague suggestions to extra needs and said about how he needs to engage in a lot of rough play, often has bursts of energy when he can't keep still and needs to run around, and sensory requirements such as needing pressure put on him to fall asleep at night. They've also used this as the excuse as to why the 'baby' him a bit - keeping him sleeping in their room, carrying him still, etc.
His behaviour does remind me of my nephew who has ASD xx

I apologise if it causes any offence. But Jojo’s additional needs is used as an excuse for his behaviour for too long. It drives me crazy. I’ve seen him be downright rude so many times and Bob and Katie laugh.

We have a little one with Down’s syndrome, so a severe learning disability. There is absolutely no way we would let her be rude and not check her for it. Additional needs is no excuse for allowing - and encouraging by laughing - bad manners.

From watching their videos it seems to me the problem is Jojo is treated like a toddler. And is the king of that castle. They strangely appear to worship him and what he says goes.

They 100% did go against the guidelines. All shops have signs up about one person per household shopping. The guidelines are there for a reason.

I’d bet money the way it went is Bob was going to shop alone, but Jojo went in a sulk as he wanted to go, so it was a family outing.

Reactions: 10
New to this forum. . I wish Katie would cut her hair short, I notice Bob likes to be centre of attention I think he likes to hear the sound of his own voice. I find they Mollycoddle Jojo all the time.
I was also wondering is Katie wanted to get pregnant because Georgia from Family Fizz was expecting, increase their views to keep up with the joneses.
Mind you I am not much fussed on Family fizz I cannot stand their mother's voice she penetrates my head she speaks a hundred miles a hour. And the eldest daughter is like a wee wife cut doon, acts beyond her years she wears too much makeup she needs to let her skin breath. I just find them a bunch of posers that like to brag they want to be a somebody, I would like to know what is so special about them, and if Family freedom are so chumming with Family Fizz You don't seem to hear them speaking about them too much or did they visit them while they were over from Dubai before she went in to the hospital to give birth to her son.
I am sure it is all going to be about the baby now since it is a wee boy she has had.
I wonder if it annoys Katie that she is not expecting. In my opinion they don't need another wain she should be happy with what she has got, and there is no room in that flat, I would feel claustrophobic in there.
Maybe when life goes back to Normality and everyone is in the clear through this Pandemic they might want to invest a home and they would have somewhere to put all that lego as it is their living area is cramped they need space to move, and a place for all of jojo furry pals.
A new wardrobe of clothes for Katie and Bob You see them in the same things track pants and the black vegan jumper, on him.
Maybe they are too mean to spend money lol

Reactions: 5
We have a little one with Down’s syndrome, so a severe learning disability. There is absolutely no way we would let her be rude and not check her for it. Additional needs is no excuse for allowing - and encouraging by laughing - bad manners.

From watching their videos it seems to me the problem is Jojo is treated like a toddler. And is the king of that castle. They strangely appear to worship him and what he says goes.
exactly, why would you hold your child to a different standard to any other child? Learning disabilities can be an explanation for rude behaviour, but shouldn't be an excuse. If they want their child to be like every other child, then they should hold him to the same standards.

After watching the video about deleting Facebook I came straight here and I’m glad I did so I could see the truth. The excuses they gave in the video were lousy and I knew they must have done something more than they were saying. “We don’t check if it’s true before we post it”, how disgusting that they openly admit they post lies to further their vegan anti vaxx agenda. “We didn’t think other people would have to wait longer outside because we were inside” like working that out would take some profound thought? Absolute bunch of tw*ts.

Reactions: 6
New to this forum. . I wish Katie would cut her hair short, I notice Bob likes to be centre of attention I think he likes to hear the sound of his own voice. I find they Mollycoddle Jojo all the time.
I was also wondering is Katie wanted to get pregnant because Georgia from Family Fizz was expecting, increase their views to keep up with the joneses.
Mind you I am not much fussed on Family fizz I cannot stand their mother's voice she penetrates my head she speaks a hundred miles a hour. And the eldest daughter is like a wee wife cut doon, acts beyond her years she wears too much makeup she needs to let her skin breath. I just find them a bunch of posers that like to brag they want to be a somebody, I would like to know what is so special about them, and if Family freedom are so chumming with Family Fizz You don't seem to hear them speaking about them too much or did they visit them while they were over from Dubai before she went in to the hospital to give birth to her son.
I am sure it is all going to be about the baby now since it is a wee boy she has had.
I wonder if it annoys Katie that she is not expecting. In my opinion they don't need another wain she should be happy with what she has got, and there is no room in that flat, I would feel claustrophobic in there.
Maybe when life goes back to Normality and everyone is in the clear through this Pandemic they might want to invest a home and they would have somewhere to put all that lego as it is their living area is cramped they need space to move, and a place for all of jojo furry pals.
A new wardrobe of clothes for Katie and Bob You see them in the same things track pants and the black vegan jumper, on him.
They both mentioned that they did meet but didn’t film it (she had a home birth, as their reason for coming back to the UK was to avoid a hospital birth)

I think there is something to the pregnancy/comparing to Georgie, although I still like to think it’s less “calculated” in terms of wanting to do it for views. It could simply be feeling broody when you see someone else expecting!

I’ll be honest, on light of everything else they’ve done recently re the Facebook post and whole outlook on the pandemic, the length of Kate’s hair and their wardrobe is the LAST thing I’d be bothered about!
They could wear a bin bag and grow it to the floor, as long as they’re following over Gov. advice and not fuelling conspiracy theories!

Reactions: 4
Hopefully this is allowed but Sam and Jamie’s dad is a man named James Wyld. He’s a DJ from Mitcham😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is being too nosy, but I've always wondered what went down with Katie and Sam and Jamie's dad? As they mentioned that the 3 of them were homeless for a period of time (which seemed to correspond with being a few years prior to meeting Bob so I'm assuming it was while she was separating from their father?) So I thought it was obviously something major and/or possibly violent and that they didn't have anything to do with him (potentially for safety) as they were having to stay at the shelter with their mum. But then I think they mentioned that the kids used to go and stay with him and recently Jamie stored her furniture etc. at his place when she moved back in with Bob and Katie?
Just trying to piece together what they've shared with us.

All the information I’ve found was online pretty easily, like their address.
Katie has mentioned before that she was a victim of domestic abuse, so I would assume it was violent. I’ve seen photos of him on Facebook and he’s a big and chunky guy, a cross between Sam and Jamie. So I can’t imagine how horrible that was for Katie.

Imagine Katie, Sam and Jamie didn’t talk to him for years then as they got older or he chilled out more (looks like he has another child on Facebook but not sure) they would of wanted to start seeing each other again.
I’d like to know more about it as well though

• Wow
I wouldn’t be surprised if they found this tread, it comes up on Google when you search ‘Family Freedom’😂😂

They live in a council flat so they must not be able to afford a house for a while all 6 of them were sharing that tiny flat how could they possibly have another child there’s no room the baby would have to sleep in the kitchen!!

What the hell with no toilet paper for 6 weeks and use a jug to wash your lady bits and shower to wash your bum with the shower sorry just think it's weird

• Wow
What the hell with no toilet paper for 6 weeks and use a jug to wash your lady bits and shower to wash your bum with the shower sorry just think it's weird
The way they explained it and worded it made it sound very odd!! In the end I don't think its much different to using a bidet - honestly not surprised that they haven't opted to install one yet. Although I was glad that the specified that they disinfected the shower afterwards.
I did wonder if Katie was reusing the same towel (for her bits) and keeping it in a spot in the bathroom or washing it after every use? Could easily be mistaken for a handtowel by a guest!! :eek:

Reactions: 1