Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have they got 89k subs?!

They are doing an Ingham family Christmas video, I can't face watching it

Reactions: 1
How have they got 89k subs?!

They are doing an Ingham family Christmas video, I can't face watching it

I watched bits of it, Jojo got heaps of Lego and also a Light up my little pony.

Bob the dad also looked like he got some Lego - Harry Potter castle.

The older kids, the older boy got 3 pots of curry sauce, said it’s his favourite!! And they both got a huge box and inside was an envelope with £300 each. The girl wanted money for going on holiday, so they gave the older lad the same. The older kids don’t seem like they want to be filmed! Don’t blame them!!

They must see their friendship with family fizz not bringing in the subs so changing it up, ingham style!!

Reactions: 4
They must see their friendship with family fizz not bringing in the subs so changing it up, ingham style!!
Thanks for the recap.

How long are all these copy cat channels going to keep it up for? Unless they are doing loads of ads ot selling loads of merch they won't making much.

The older kids look uncomfortable just on the thumbnail, probably why they worship JoJo.

Before they opened, the dad read out a speech he wrote (because that’s not weird) where he said the parents had told Jojo Santa didn’t exist and ‘may have made a mistake’ in doing so. May have? Well, they’ve got the brains of the inghams if that’s any consolation to them!

Reactions: 5
Oh god am I going to defend them here.... :oops:

I found it refreshing - Yes they had a lot but I imagine its the new youtube money so they were able to treat them this year. It was also quite practical gifts, for example the older girl is moving out so she had lots of bits for the new house.

I only managed half of the vlog, Jojo and the Dad are too much I couldn't be stuck in a small room with them.

I think the Dad is just so cringy... the open letter to the kids on the bed :LOL::ROFLMAO:

All the comments the other day was "JoJo is amazing" and "I love JoJo". I just don't get it :oops:
she is just loud and obnoxious. I like most of the girls that have been on dance moms, but always found her too much, and fake

• Haha
We mean this JoJo but he is also loud and obnoxious.

1546017200235.png

I was trying to find the bit where JoJo fell into the water but I think it's been edited out of the vlog.

Last edited:
A lot of the presents were flat pack furniture for the daughter and her boyfriend (the curry sauce and noodles dude) moving out...

I don't particularly like them - they cling to Family Fizz for views too much, and the Dad is just too much to deal with. The son is irritating too.

Definitely wasn't as bad as the Ingham tit show though. The little poem and treasure hunt at the beginning were pretty nice. And JoJo seemed really grateful for each gift (getting up to hug the gifter each time).

Reactions: 3
Happy to be corrected it wasn't an Ingham style video. I just can't last long into their videos with the dad and JoJo. Him trying to make "coming to you live, but not live" in the videos a thing is cringy.

I think I or someone else uploaded a gif of JoJo falling in the fountain, but can't find it now :(

Edit found it! Was on the fizz thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
A lot of the presents were flat pack furniture for the daughter and her boyfriend (the curry sauce and noodles dude) moving out...

I don't particularly like them - they cling to Family Fizz for views too much, and the Dad is just too much to deal with. The son is irritating too.

Definitely wasn't as bad as the Ingham tit show though. The little poem and treasure hunt at the beginning were pretty nice. And JoJo seemed really grateful for each gift (getting up to hug the gifter each time).
Just wanted to quote this as the curry sauce and noddles dude is her brother not boyfriend

Just wanted to quote this as the curry sauce and noddles dude is her brother not boyfriend
Glad you confirmed that ,as i just assumed he was her brother.Are they (the older kids) the mum`s from a previous relationship?Only Bob kept repeating it was their 10th Xmas together as a family ,so??.Can see too why JoJo is the vlogging child ,as the other 2 seem so (refreshingly:) quiet.:)

Glad you confirmed that ,as i just assumed he was her brother.Are they (the older kids) the mum`s from a previous relationship?Only Bob kept repeating it was their 10th Xmas together as a family ,so??.Can see too why JoJo is the vlogging child ,as the other 2 seem so (refreshingly:) quiet.:)
But he is her brother :LOL:

Yeah, they are from her previous relationship.

Ye the older two aren't bobs children

What a don't get with this family is why he uses fake names don't watch them enough to know if it's a joke or not but it's stupid bobs not his real name

Don't really get that either. His real name is Martin - nothing wrong with that. Maybe he doesn't get on with his parents and wanted to change the name they chose for him? I dunno.:oops: Bob wouldn't be my first choice, personally

Odd family tbh. Ive suspected asd since first watched but the way JoJo is babied and carried does my head in. He's 7! Why?!
They do nothing to encourage social skills...he has no friends it seems other than his "girlfriend;" don't get me started on that one!
The amount of food he eats is obscene and he can't even film a 10 minute sit down without shovelling down all the food in sight!

I was surprised it wasn't Dubai to be honest. They follow Family Fizz around like crazed stalkers ?
I only clicked on the video because I thought it was going to be Dubai.

These people are just odd. I'm really bothered by them 'homeschooling' because Bob's a twit, the mum's so dim.

This kids going to end up in the paper in years to come.

Reactions: 3
Wow, this thread is dead, which is a shame! It's the only one I can find online about this family and oh boy are they not a special one...

A couple months ago, in their assumptions video they talked about Jojo having special needs. In the Taira's family video they were in, Jojo kept jumping on their sofa and people were calling out how rude that was. So they pretty much described Jojo as being hyperactive, maybe ADHD. And I thought, ok maybe there's a medical reason why this boy is so annoying. But they never gave it a name, so I tought maybe it was just an excuse to how poorly behaved their kid is.

In one of their last videos (WE WERE VIPs FOR THE DAY), starting at around 7:40, Jojo goes on a kiddy ride and the father starts joking saying that the ride was so big. And this makes Jojo flip out, he does not understand the sarcasm AT ALL and goes straight into a crying fit after being really rude to the father. This is a MAJOR sign of Aspergers. I know we're not supposed to diagnose, but they thought it was necessary to put that on a video. If that kid doesn't have some form of autism I'll eat my hat.

So which one is it? Both? Or is it all just stemming from the terrible upbringing this kid is being subjected to? (Spoiled to the max, I mean, he's the center of that family). Clearly something is wrong with that boy. And he's becoming a really unlikeable little know it all brat. Is it medical? Should I feel bad for feeling this way? And my biggest worry is that I don't think he's being followed by a professional. If he was they would talk about it like they talk about every other little aspect of their lives. Even to raise awareness. That kid needs serious help, and most of all, he needs some socialization with kids his own age. He's just growing up like a small adult, and when he gets to adulthood he's going to be a self-centered idiot if they keep making him the center of the universe.

(Edited for spelling, English is not my first language, go easy on me. Also, hi, nice too meet you all!)

Last edited: