Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not criticising Mia, I would never criticise a child, after everything that has come out in the last few weeks about timestamps on videos featuring minors I was just pointing on there was one on Mia’s latest video. In the same video where she moaned about you tube disabling her comments. It’s a real concern that this is still happening.
I wasn't referring to you I was referring to the post I was writing

£20 for a Share The Smiles t-shirt for kids...this family is exploiting it's young fan base just like the Inghams. It amazes me their thread is so quiet.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
£20 for a Share The Smiles t-shirt for kids...this family is exploiting it's young fan base just like the Inghams. It amazes me their thread is so quiet.
They are so boring so I stopped watching and since they haven’t had a scandal there’s no point in hate watching

Reactions: 2
I dislike them too much to even hate watch - I can’t understand why their channel continues to grow.

Reactions: 3
I was impressed with their first lot of merch (well, before it came out - disappointed at the end result) - simply because they were on about working so hard on it, making it environmentally friendly etc.

Now - they use the same unbranded clothing that the Inghams do, but charge ridiculous amounts for a little bit of vinyl/screen printing (I'm in the industry).

They're savvy business people (know how to make their money and create trending videos to get maximum views... Very clever in that aspect) - but definitely have no morals anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't hate watch regularly either. I did watch the stage show vlog link and found myself cringing. It's obvious they've learnt from Ingham mistakes and focussing on appealing to under 13s.

Reactions: 2

Yel

I dislike them too much to even hate watch - I can’t understand why their channel continues to grow.
Their channel isn't growing anymore, gaining subs but not enough to replace the ones that aren't watching and the views are way down.

From a peak of 30m a month to 12m last month.

Still coining it with ads and merch but definitely on the decline.

There’s something about the dad is this family that’s a bit creepy. I think its his eyes. I haven’t watched for ages now - since they went out to LA as just so unrelateable. Sienna is adorable though!

Reactions: 5
Watching Hariette’s channel she just reminds me of what Georgie was like a couple of years ago before they took off, they’re bound to sound similar as they’re sisters but Georgie sounded just like her back in the days of vegan fitness/ family tv just in her ways of mannerisms and everything but now Georgie’s so different with her fake YouTube voice which has actually become her regular talking voice.

I have to say I quite like Harriette and Micky, I mean her content is nothing out of the blue and it’s all a bit samey but at least she’s genuine

Reactions: 6
I just get a general impression Georgie is nowhere near as "healthy living" as she makes out

Reactions: 4
I just get a general impression Georgie is nowhere near as "healthy living" as she makes out
I get the feeling she`s totally different when the camera`s away ,though not as much as her oh..(btw ,who was "banned" at their wedding ,couldn`t stand to watch)? like the majority of youtubers on these threads ,they started out likeable ,then began to believe in their own hype ,and now ,like the Saccone jolys and the inghams ,act way above their station..Sad really (though i guess at least Georgie hasn`t tried changing her accent!:)

I get the feeling she`s totally different when the camera`s away ,though not as much as her oh..(btw ,who was "banned" at their wedding ,couldn`t stand to watch)? like the majority of youtubers on these threads ,they started out likeable ,then began to believe in their own hype ,and now ,like the Saccone jolys and the inghams ,act way above their station..Sad really (though i guess at least Georgie hasn`t tried changing her accent!:)
I don't watch them much, but I thought I'd watch that bit because it might be juicy - I was wrong.

It's not so much that they've banned anyone, they just haven't invited them lol (got to have some click bait though). The only ones attending the wedding are Georgie, Darren and the three girls.

• Wow
I don't watch them much, but I thought I'd watch that bit because it might be juicy - I was wrong.

It's not so much that they've banned anyone, they just haven't invited them lol (got to have some click bait though). The only ones attending the wedding are Georgie, Darren and the three girls.
Thanks!!:)

Reactions: 1
Whens the wedding? I havnt watched since they have been back in the uk but i see the vlogs pop up and from the titles it seems soonish?

I was referring to something else

Just watched the Vegas vlog (and I’m guessing they are off to Tokyo next as they showed a travel guide) Darren’s passive aggressive comments about you tube switching comments off their vlogs as they believe that will protect us. Whilst instead of ranting doesn’t he use the platform to inform and educate kids ?

• Angry
Their comments were turned back off because on the video on Mia’s life where she spent 24 hours in the bath, there was a time stamp on it at a moment you could see down her top for a split second. These creeps time stamp things like this involving kids and the comments were turned off. No need for him to rant about it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Darren could use his platform to become a guru for the masses.
He could hire a bunch of stage school kids / borrow a few other vloggers children and do a new recording of Just Say No- The Grange Hill anti drugs TV show song
(this will only register with posters of a certain age)

Their comments were turned back off because on the video on Mia’s life where she spent 24 hours in the bath, there was a time stamp on it at a moment you could see down her top for a split second. These creeps time stamp things like this involving kids and the comments were turned off. No need for him to rant about it
The noncers would have been really confused if they had done the dsame thing with the mother.
Be like looking through a bag of balloons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.