Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People that send their kids to school and buy a home are normal. The inghams arent special.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing that frustrates me is I used to like watching FizzFam, they were a refreshing alternative to inghams. I stopped watching over their obsession with plugging the Toby Merch though and you could see it was starting to all go to their heads

• Angry
Reactions: 12
People that send their kids to school and buy a home are normal. The inghams arent special.
I agree but dragging your kids here there and everywhere with no structured education and nowhere to really call home, no established friends etc certainly isn’t normal .

Reactions: 6
Saddest thing about tonight’s video, when they were at the airport they kept asking the girls if they were excited to go back to England. Not home. They don’t have one. Just on their way to another soulless temporary rental filled with the new clothes, make up and toys to replace the ones they donated before leaving Dubai.
Those ‘minimalists’ buy more than most ordinary people.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Setting down roots is important because kids like routine and structure, without that I doubt the girls ever feel totally relaxed knowing they'll have to leave once more so can't get too attached to anything. Why can't they buy a house now that they have the money and set up a secure base for their kids at least, let the kids go to school and go travellng in the holidays.

One day their YT job could disappear and they could be left unemployed and unable to ever afford to buy a house. All because they were too selfish to put their children ahead of their dreams of travelling. I just don't understand them.

Reactions: 9
I do feel sorry for the girls. A close family is lovely but friends are very important for children too, and they don’t seem to have any. I thought they used to be eco-warrior types? Their carbon footprint must be huge with all the travel

Reactions: 11
One day their YT job could disappear and they could be left unemployed and unable to ever afford to buy a house. All because they were too selfish to put their children ahead of their dreams of travelling. I just don't understand them.
That’s one thing I’ve not understood as well, no one knows how long the YouTube “gig” will last. It’s not a guaranteed job, anything could happen to change their income. YouTube could without much notice massively reduce ad income, or a scandal could happen, skeletons in closet or they could get called out for doing something wrong. Who knows but it’s not a reliable future investment.
Where will YouTube be in 5 years time, where are the big stars from 5 years ago, no one remembers them now. There’s a quick turnover with peoples interest and I don’t see Fizz Fam as a channel making it work for much longer. They’ve lost the fun they had at the start.

They were so concerned about Karma possibly ruining the flight for others - little did they realise they were in fact ruining it for others... So loud, cameras in people's faces, allowing Karma to crawl straight over to a man's shoes (no, it's not cute - it's intrusive of their flight).

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I love how in most of there 'professional photos' Karma isn't looking at the camera!

Reactions: 1
I've not watched them for a while because the merch plugs became extremely annoying.

Have they done a new House Tour? Creation Station 7.0? (I'm not sure what number they're on now just guessing it must be around the 7th home)

Reactions: 2
I've not watched them for a while because the merch plugs became extremely annoying.

Have they done a new House Tour? Creation Station 7.0? (I'm not sure what number they're on now just guessing it must be around the 7th home)
Same

Anyone attempt to watch todays video? So much ramble in what she was saying!!

Anyone attempt to watch todays video? So much ramble in what she was saying!!
I think she was trying to be open and honest, but found it extremely difficult. She clearly holds a lot of painful memories from that time in her life. I must say, I was pretty shocked that she'd actually married Mia's Dad, but liked the fact that she said she respected him a lot.

Reactions: 1
I think she was trying to be open and honest, but found it extremely difficult. She clearly holds a lot of painful memories from that time in her life. I must say, I was pretty shocked that she'd actually married Mia's Dad, but liked the fact that she said she respected him a lot.
Tbh i didnt watch it all, but i was shocked as well

I've stopped watching them.. I can't cope with the bouncing and screeching in front of the camera.

Notice it's always Georgie taking about her past but not evil eyed Darren?

#savesienna before it's too late.

I've stopped watching them.. I can't cope with the bouncing and screeching in front of the camera.

Notice it's always Georgie taking about her past but not evil eyed Darren?

#savesienna before it's too late.
A actually really liked them still do a bit but recently been switching off on them more and more the screeching jumping about and just the fact they seem like they are on a upper 24/7 gets annoying wee can all be hyper but they are just ripping the piss

Sienna is still and always will be the best kid on this platform tho she's to sweet for YouTube

Reactions: 3
I believe it may be to do with the link to autism? (not that there is one!)

Or just not wanting to put chemicals in to a child? I wouldn't risk not vaccinating!
Vaccines do not cause autism, but, if they did, I would still prefer an autistic child over a dead one! Anti Vaxxers make my blood boil!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.