Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Mia say “that’ll be 5 kids now!” I’m pretty sure it’ll be the fourth child? Am I missing something?
It was probably the excitement. When Georgie announced Karma's pregnancy to the girls she accidentally said 'brother and sister' instead of or.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Their brand new tesla being home delivered in about 8 months time!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the father's Day message on Instagram. It came across very odd to me, they've put Darren on some sort of pedestal. I didnt like the who 'he dedicates his life to us' line. Maybe that's just me 🤷

• Wow
I really liked Georgies picture for mia’s Room. Darren says it’s not the best picture in the world and Mia was pretty horrible too. Tea;lay felt for Georgie

I really liked Georgies picture for mia’s Room. Darren says it’s not the best picture in the world and Mia was pretty horrible too. Tea;lay felt for Georgie
Completely agree. Even when Georgie was saying she wasn't happy with it and he turned around and said "I told you so." It was so unnecessarily rude. At least Sienna seemed impressed, maybe it should have gone in her room instead?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Mia was exceptionally rude about the painting, she is becoming a bit of a brat. I personally loved the picture and Georgie seemed so excited to be doing it.

I think Mia was exceptionally rude about the painting, she is becoming a bit of a brat. I personally loved the picture and Georgie seemed so excited to be doing it.
Totally agree. It was really good and I thought Mia was really rude about it. My 12 year old was shocked by how rude she was to her mum

Reactions: 2
Georgie went to a lot of effort with the painting and I think it was a lovely touch. I think the family could have been a bit more supportive though.

Reactions: 4
When she first started the picture (the yellow background), I did think it resembled something out of Karma's nappy 😂 but I was pleasantly surprised with how lovely it was. Sienna, as always, was so kind about it. Mia's reaction could get away with a typical teenage reaction.

But Darren's reaction... He loves to say "I told you so" a lot. Personally, I think he needs some therapy. He clearly went through a lot in childhood, but just seems to have repressed that all rather than tackling the issues in a healthy way, so that he can move on with his life. He's a strange one...

My daughter has been a strict vegetarian for over 2 years now so no meat or gelatin and she says she feels much healthier for it plus she loves animals and doesn’t think it’s fair that they don’t get a choice. She’d like to go full vegan but is going to wait until she is older. She has done a lot of research into both subjects. Obviously they do not kill the cows/chickens etc for eggs or milk, but it is more the overall welfare of the animal.
Calf’s are sometimes taken from their mothers very young and the cow is given hormones to keep up milk supply not to
Mention having to be milked constantly.
Chickens naturally would only lay approx 12 eggs a year however they are then injected with hormones so they produce more which must be awful TBH. Once the chicken can’t produce any more eggs they are then killed.

I’m a meat eater but am slowly trying vegetarian options as I am beginning to understand her reasons

That's odd , we keep chickens all happy free to roam chucks who lay an egg each day and I don't inject them with owt

Reactions: 5
What is Darren’s history? Pre - being a druggy🤷‍♀️
what is his “childhood” history, or do we really know?!

The problem with Mia is, they don’t have normal parents/daughter roles, she’s not treated as a “daughter” she’s another adult in their world. She looks after karma, runs a channel that’s just as successful as the main channel really, runs her own instagram, she “works from home” just like Darren and Georgie.
In a weird way I can see Darren resenting this in a while. Especially if she does release a book in the near future.
I really get the feeling he will be jealous of anyone getting more attention than him.
He always (ever so subtly) puts Georgie down or makes digs at her intelligence/what she says. And he does the same with Mia at times too.

Reactions: 8
That's odd , we keep chickens all happy free to roam chucks who lay an egg each day and I don't inject them with owt
Same here. It is true that they often lay best under a certain age but each of our younger hens must lay hundreds of eggs a year!! The older ones only lay every few days but that is a lot more than 12 eggs in a lifetime.

What is Darren’s history? Pre - being a druggy🤷‍♀️
what is his “childhood” history, or do we really know?!

The problem with Mia is, they don’t have normal parents/daughter roles, she’s not treated as a “daughter” she’s another adult in their world. She looks after karma, runs a channel that’s just as successful as the main channel really, runs her own instagram, she “works from home” just like Darren and Georgie.
In a weird way I can see Darren resenting this in a while. Especially if she does release a book in the near future.
I really get the feeling he will be jealous of anyone getting more attention than him.
He always (ever so subtly) puts Georgie down or makes digs at her intelligence/what she says. And he does the same with Mia at times too.
I think there was abandonment, possible abuse etc. From reading between the lines of things they've said.

I'm not sure whether he'll resent her just yet. Perhaps when she's old enough to manage her own money. Because that's what it's all about with Darren - money.

They've put tons more adverts into their videos lately too. Probably to pay for the Tesla that they're going to have to wait 4 months to get. It seems weird them setting up roots. Not long ago they said they were going to keep going and going. But all of a sudden, they've just halted all travelling. Good for Sienna as she gets some consistency with school and friends, but they're just so strange... Everything is always so sudden with them.

Totally meant to say lol

Completely agree. Even when Georgie was saying she wasn't happy with it and he turned around and said "I told you so." It was so unnecessarily rude. At least Sienna seemed impressed, maybe it should have gone in her room instead?
Exactly. I think Darren controls her. As someone who was controlled and emotionally abused I can spot signs

If they buy this car will they still be in Dubai in 4 months?
They have spent a fortune. Furniture and car etc.

Pregnant not definitely not a Tesla then.
I am sorry but I have to ask can you breast feed 2 babies of different ages?
I am certain she said she would breast feed for as long as she can.
That came out really nasty I am sorry 😐
I find it a statement at the mo to breast feed. When people say I have to go breast feed my baby. Why not say feed?? It’s not big to breast feed. And it’s no better than bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.