Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merch is nothing more than just a typeface and they try to pretend it's expensive because it's ethical, when it's not at all.
One word.
Boots. 😏
She has the personality of wet lettuce. I might have looked at joe and thought “totally would” but if I heard about Barry’s 4.20am boot camps one more time I’d scream.
Naomi is “insta ethical”
It only applies when it’s gets clicks, likes and swipe ups.
And her “plant based lifestyle” is purely for health/vanity reasons nothing more.
Which is fine.
But it doesn’t sit well with her Earth loving princess vibe.

(Sorry this was so off topic... Toby 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
Naomi is “insta ethical”
It only applies when it’s gets clicks, likes and swipe ups.
You're really coining these phrases today!

Naomi still promoting those 80% polyester charity t-shirts for £60. Not actually saying how much is going to charity with their cut, I doubt she's doing this for free. What about all the microfibres released into the water?

Ah sorry about the OT, but I bet the family fizz stuff is also polluting water with unnecessary polyester clothes.

Reactions: 1
I really think they know exactly what they're doing with Mia's channel and some of it does border into inappropriate.

Looking through her channel she's got:
Make up x27
Period x 13 (including a storytime about her first time using a tampon)
Piercing x 3
A favorites video where the thumbnail is her holding a pair of underwear and a victoria's secret bag
Hair bleach and dye
Bra/Boob x 3
A haul where 2/3 bags in the thumbnail are Victoria's Secret
Another haul with a victoria secret bag and the pink logo big on the thumbnail
Shaving/waxing x 2
Another (!!) haul where 2/3 bags shown in the thumbnail are Victoria's secret
Eyebrow tinting
Fake tan x 2
Facial
Teeth whitening

Just seems like such a big emphasis on appearance and way too much for a 12 - 14 year old girl to be sharing on the internet with god knows who!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on mias bra fitting vid?!
I didn't watch it. I found it would be inappropriate to watch a child talking about bra fittings etc...

As normal as it is for us normal women, I can just imagine the audience it drew in. It's not really appropriate for the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It wasn't too revealing in terms of what she filmed of herself but I feel like it was inappropriate for a girl of her age. There was no need to show the bras or anything or talk so in depth. She could've just given advice to people who were going for a fitting for the first time without all the details.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
636F309C-3FA0-473E-B864-DBA4D494F75E.jpeg

I think Georgia looks brilliant but Mia looks so different?! Is it her eyebrows being darker.
I didn’t recognise her at all.

Reactions: 4
Slightly disturbed by Mia’s last few videos. She’s 14 for Christ’s sake.
1C4D72D8-4F5C-460A-A1C7-ACC734CE6383.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Slightly disturbed by Mia’s last few videos. She’s 14 for Christ’s sake. View attachment 14033
It's disgraceful it really is I know for a fact if Miss Ingham did this she would be on the front page of the Sun!
Say what you want about Ingham kids acting younger etc but your along time an adult why rush it!
Cant have one rule for one and another for others that is double standards.
Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's disgraceful it really is I know for a fact if Miss Ingham did this she would be on the front page of the Sun!
Say what you want about Ingham kids acting younger etc but your along time an adult why rush it!
Cant have one rule for one and another for others that is double standards.
Sorry.
Totally agree.

Tofurkey...
one day they’ll remember they’re vegan and actually started as a vegan/fitness family channel
😐
All they do now are whatever challenges / pranks etc are proving popular on YT - it’s all about the $$$. Pimping out Mia whilst not giving either girls a secure home, the opportunity to build lasting friendships or a decent education.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe they are trying to compete with a Inghams on being complete idiots with their channel but taking a different route than inappropriate messaging of teenage girls.
Fizz Fam need to be taken off YouTube as well this is crossing boundaries that they should know is inappropriate.

Reactions: 5
Maybe they are trying to compete with a Inghams on being complete idiots with their channel but taking a different route than inappropriate messaging of teenage girls.
Fizz Fam need to be taken off YouTube as well this is crossing boundaries that they should know is inappropriate.
Agree although I bet something dodgy does come out eventually about Darren.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.