Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video up, they go shopping in target for a challenge. Target sponsor YouTubers right? It's more or less like Wilkinsons but YouTubers always mention it.

More fast fashion stuff, a Halloween costume for a baby. Don't they know fashion is a huge issue with modern slavery? A baby doesn't need an outfit for one day. They are in la there are plenty of ethical shops, unlike target.

They've released a new hoddie, just the same old toby logo but it glows in the dark. Yours for only £34.99. More aggressive pushing. The Jake Paul family continue.
£34.99?! Are they having a laugh? You could probably buy a plain hoodie and iron or screen print it yourself for half that!

£34.99?! Are they having a laugh? You could probably buy a plain hoodie and iron or screen print it yourself for half that!
Oh Lordy! I thought the upside down (logos) were bad enough.I think if i hear one more plug for their overpriced merch (again ,they must realise by the comments their viewers are mainly young kids) ,i`ll scream! I was really rooting for them to overtake the inghams ,and bring them down a peg or ten ,but the constant repetition of each of them being asked how they like their new best ever hoodies ,bottoms caps ,etc is making them look as grasping as their competitors!!!Seriously ,,give it a rest guys!...Oh ,just to change the subject for a moment ,do they ever put that baby down? Bless her ,she goes from one to the other ,starts to nod off ,then its switch time again ,and she gets fractious.Let her sleep comfortably please.

Reactions: 6
You just sound like a jelous hater :ROFLMAO:

Don't you want to join their movement? If you don't buy the latest merch you are kicked out of their club

Reactions: 1
Is there any reason why Family Fizz would store coffee products so neatly faced up in view of the camera?
Screenshot_2018-10-21-01-04-55.png

Screenshot_2018-10-21-05-19-52.png

Screenshot_2018-10-21-05-19-30.png

Answers on the back of a postcard please.

COME BACK FAMILY FIZZ AND ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN.
IMG_201810297_083150.jpg

I hope Karma is alright, this is such a desperate click batey title. They are becoming just as bad as the Ingham's.

Reactions: 3
Ehtical, minimal and sustainable family fizz strike again! Mountains of plastic tat bought in another unlimited budget challenge at a dollar store.
Screenshot_20181024-221531.png

Reactions: 5
Latest episode has done pretty poorly in comparison to their others, looks like I'm not the only one bored of these 'no budget buying pointless tat' challenges.

Reactions: 2
Well it’s not exactly ‘challenging’ is it? I think what’s challenging Darren is having to endlessly think up/plagiarize video ideas. In the meantime the girls have paid the price by sacrificing their education, childhoods and friendships. Nice work Darren!

i find it strange that they just made this big move to LA, and yet the vlogs got so vlog, i dont understand how people are tuning in everyday. you would think they would want to document it and show the process, but instead they upload challenges every day of the same crap?
Also, where does all that junk go after their done with filming it.
Their probably the worst family vloggers out there right now in my opinion.

Their Vloggs leave me feeling really uneasy and I have not quite put my finger on why.

I was very uncomfortable watching the 'Our first day living in USA' video. The one scene in particular gave me the creeps.

1540466187564.png

I hope Karma is ok and I hope they have health insurance.

Buying stuff at a dollar store just isn't interesting, you know the tat they are going to get. Plus they messed up the thumbnail and had big black borders so less are likley to click on it.

Darren said that all the plastic Halloween stuff will be donated after they had used it so it gets a second life, but we all know most of that stuff isn't fit to be reused and no charity is going to bother storing all of that cheap disposable stuff for a year. Unless very carefully stored all the plastics could react with each other and melt.

They seem so fixated on these challenges for the views. Probably one of the reasons they went over to LA because the stores are better and bigger. They claim to be minimalists but they just waste tat like the Inghams. Some of it is quite staged. All the plastic will go in the trash cans in the yard. It's getting boring.

Reactions: 1
I don't even get their video today. They just wore fancy dress out to a shop, it's around Halloween and they are in upmarket LA so it's not anything much. I don't know why they said it's 24 hours, thet obviously only wore it for an hour.

Does Karma ever get any floor/tummy time? She is always in someone's arms! They're gonna have issues with that in the future as shell learn to expect to be held constantly!

Does Karma ever get any floor/tummy time? She is always in someone's arms! They're gonna have issues with that in the future as shell learn to expect to be held constantly!
In their defence, that’s a common misconception.

Buying stuff at a dollar store just isn't interesting, you know the tat they are going to get. Plus they messed up the thumbnail and had big black borders so less are likley to click on it.

Darren said that all the plastic Halloween stuff will be donated after they had used it so it gets a second life, but we all know most of that stuff isn't fit to be reused and no charity is going to bother storing all of that cheap disposable stuff for a year. Unless very carefully stored all the plastics could react with each other and melt.
I’d have found that vlog far more interesting if they’d gone to the charity shop instead and either found some preloved stuff or better still actually thought about and created outfits from just in there that they then wore for 24 hours. I know they are just doing what gets the veiws in but like many have said I genuinely held them in high regard when they had integrity and lived causing as little impact as possible, I hope they return to that some day.

In their defence, that’s a common misconception.
Yes, tummy time can include being held on the stomach. A lot of manufacturers make people believe it has to be on the floor with the numerous tummy time toys they try and push onto parents.
It's restraining babies in car seats, rockers, laying flat on their backs that can cause the issues.

But I must admit, I've never seen Karma out of their arms. I think they might be Attachment Parenting but not openly discussing it.

I’d have found that vlog far more interesting if they’d gone to the charity shop instead and either found some preloved stuff or better still actually thought about and created outfits from just in there that they then wore for 24 hours. I know they are just doing what gets the veiws in but like many have said I genuinely held them in high regard when they had integrity and lived causing as little impact as possible, I hope they return to that some day.
I agree. Plus I feel like so many of the American Youtubers always do Target and dollar store type videos, or at the very least film things in there when doing vlogs. I think it'd be fun if they did a week of Halloween-type outfits where they went to a thrift store and picked out things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.