Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next wedding video is up now, it was lovely in my opinion.
I cried watching it. I knew they'd do Grand Canyon. It was lovely. I guess for some it's strange for them to not have anyone else there... But for them, it seems to work. And they're not harming anyone (or grooming anyone).

Sienna crying was so sweet... But Mia crying got me - I think at the moment, she realised that her family was complete, and she finally felt she had a dad... I hope one day Darren will truly accept her and perhaps even adopt her.

Reactions: 12
I do like them a lot and struggle to see where you guys are coming from when it comes to Darren. I don’t think he’s as controlling as made out. My heart does break for Mia though. I don’t understand why Darren won’t allow her to call him Dad when she doesn’t see her real Dad anymore and it’s clear it comes naturally to her. The video was lovely and it was nice to see him hug her.

Reactions: 6
I love the bridesmaids dresses. They are all gorgeous. Lovely wedding.
I can’t bring myself to slag them off. I’d love to have the courage to have homeschooled and travelled. Plenty of time for settling down later in life. Most of my close friends are friends I’ve made later in life since having children. Not ones I’ve made from school or childhood.

Reactions: 2
The wedding seemed very rushed and put together considering a couple of months ago they were saying how they won't be getting married for at least a year because of breastfeeding Karma. Did they have any witnesses at the wedding? I thought it was a bit wasteful that they spent all this money on their wedding and invited no guests to enjoy it with them. They seem to live a very isolated life, lots of fans, no friends and family. As much as it's nice to travel, I'd love for all three of the girls to have a bit of normality, hopscotch, sleepovers, putting posters up on a bedroom wall, lazy days with netflix. I'm sure a bit of normality would benefit the girls. I can't stand how full of himself Darren is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The wedding seemed very rushed and put together considering a couple of months ago they were saying how they won't be getting married for at least a year because of breastfeeding Karma. Did they have any witnesses at the wedding? I thought it was a bit wasteful that they spent all this money on their wedding and invited no guests to enjoy it with them. They seem to live a very isolated life, lots of fans, no friends and family. As much as it's nice to travel, I'd love for all three of the girls to have a bit of normality, hopscotch, sleepovers, putting posters up on a bedroom wall, lazy days with netflix. I'm sure a bit of normality would benefit the girls. I can't stand how full of himself Darren is.
I've got to agree with you, I stopped watching after they went to America just after Karma was born. The travel life they lead is no life for a small baby. Especially one who is probably unvaccinated!

Reactions: 6
I thought the wedding was just perfect for them,They all looked beautiful,
Even the fact the cake had toppled didnt phase them Awwwwwwwwwwwww i will have to watch it again :)

Reactions: 5
Their wedding was beautiful and they all looked stunning!! If you’ve got the money - why not?!

Reactions: 3
Their wedding was beautiful and they all looked stunning!! If you’ve got the money - why not?!
I think it’s partly a case of the more money they have and start living that sort of life it makes them less relatable to the viewers.
They don’t seem like the same family they were when they started vlogging, the constant plugging of the merch is what made me stop watching them but they have changed so much more since then and they don’t seem a “normal family” any more

It’s just not normal to isolate your children in the way they are doing. Imagine how claustrophobic it must feel to spend your every waking moment with your parents and to have no means of forming meaningful relationships with your peers. It surprises me a little when I think how Georgie managed to escape from a very similar scenario where she was in the clutches of the Jehovah’s Witnesses for years and years. Yet she is now almost replicating her isolated and closeted upbringing by isolating her own daughters. It’s like they have replaced that religion with the new cult of the ‘Fizz Fam’, and the brainwashing of their ‘followers’, encouraging them to buy their ‘Toby’ merch etc.

Reactions: 13
I hope they are saving for the future when their YT career will inevitably end, which it will do eventually.

But before that I also hope they beat the SacconeyJoly's sub numbers as that would kill that total twit Jonathan and his lazy wife. At least Mia and Sienna are likeable kids whereas the SJ kids think it's okay to hit their father and behave badly more often than not (not their fault as they are just products of their awful upbringing).

Reactions: 9
Having watched their wedding video, I have to admit it was very cute, although did feel for Karma being in the plane!

I still think its a bit sad that they didn't have at least a couple family members there, but I don't know what their relationships with their families are like. Hopefully this is what both of them wanted though.

Think that 'treasure others' is wearing off a bit there Darren!

I saw on Twitter that they're planning on spending a few months in Australia at some point, so it doesn't seem they're going to settle somewhere anytime soon. :(

• Sad
Watched the wedding video and the latest one in London. I thought the wedding was lovely, amazing location!

I enjoyed the London video as well, with them doing some touristy things and going to a vegan restaurant, It may have been the jet lag but they all seemed less shouty 😂

Watched the wedding video and the latest one in London. I thought the wedding was lovely, amazing location!

I enjoyed the London video as well, with them doing some touristy things and going to a vegan restaurant, It may have been the jet lag but they all seemed less shouty 😂
So they're back in England now?

I'm not sure what I think of them living abroad, I'm kind of on the fence. I personally would prefer to be rooted while also enjoying travelling. They could still homeschool the kids and travel the world while also having a home to come back to instead of a hotel or AirBnB. It probably wouldn't take them long to save for a house in cash, so they wouldn't have to make payments on a house they're not at full time, yet could still have a base. They looked lovely on the wedding day, the Grand Canyon wouldn't be my cup of tea. Somewhere more scenic like Yosemite or similar is nicer IMO. I'll bet Mia misses her friends in Brighton and Sienna probably hasn't had a chance to form friendships with other kids. But like someone said, they have time I guess.

Anyone else just miss their nice simple life in Gran Canaria before money went to their heads??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.