Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jwebbr

All of their videos recently aren't them trying to show they're charitable.
It's for views.. to make them more money...show they can continue to show off how much money they have.

Reactions: 6

whatamess123

VIP Member
£34.99?! Are they having a laugh? You could probably buy a plain hoodie and iron or screen print it yourself for half that!
Oh Lordy! I thought the upside down (logos) were bad enough.I think if i hear one more plug for their overpriced merch (again ,they must realise by the comments their viewers are mainly young kids) ,i`ll scream! I was really rooting for them to overtake the inghams ,and bring them down a peg or ten ,but the constant repetition of each of them being asked how they like their new best ever hoodies ,bottoms caps ,etc is making them look as grasping as their competitors!!!Seriously ,,give it a rest guys!...Oh ,just to change the subject for a moment ,do they ever put that baby down? Bless her ,she goes from one to the other ,starts to nod off ,then its switch time again ,and she gets fractious.Let her sleep comfortably please.

thegreencow

VIP Member
as a mum of a child that used to watch Family Fizz Im personally not too keen on them for a few reasons
so for starters their kids have zero stability, they don't see family let alone friends now, they move from place to place and they don't even currently have a home to call their own forever, they don't even go to school so can't build relationships, well other than with each other which is pretty sad actually.
just lately they seem very, very money orientated now whereas when they started out they were fairly grounded , they spend money like its going out of fashion makes them alien to the normal everyday families.
Mia doing the day as a TEEN MOM was offensive to be honest she has literally zero idea at all acting like one for a 20 min video is just an insult.
The Ari thing on the anniversary of the Manchester thing was bad taste too. teen pregnant for the day was also bad taste!!!
Mia being a pregnant teen for the day - bad taste and awful parenting choice too who would let their child walk around like that? it wasn't funny or cute

Gorgie and Darren make very bad parenting choices in my own opinion very often

to me their image is a little too perfect
i used love how they are from a 'normal' background ish and have had bad and good life experiences but lately they just scream out fake to me, G cant be that happy all the time. Darren has a temper you can tell i think but he olds it in, Mia i think has ADHD or something she cant sit still ever her head is constantly bobbing around too!!! baby Karma is too cute though

Don't be fooled by their squeaky clean, vegan, happy family image.
they aren't as innocent as they make out
I disagree. I don't think she does have ADHD. The over exited/hyperness is just an act for the camera. She would make a great children's TV presenter one day with her energy and she seems to love her sisters.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I wonder if the parents ever wonder why the girls spend so much time indoors? Maybe it’s something to do with being dragged halfway round the world away from any of their friends 🤦‍♂️

SallyLilly

Slightly disturbed by Mia’s last few videos. She’s 14 for Christ’s sake. View attachment 14033
It's disgraceful it really is I know for a fact if Miss Ingham did this she would be on the front page of the Sun!
Say what you want about Ingham kids acting younger etc but your along time an adult why rush it!
Cant have one rule for one and another for others that is double standards.
Sorry.

• Heart

headfullofdreams

I generally have a problem with people who expose their kids to such a public life. It's not fair on the children who don't get a choice in the matter end up with a skewed view on reality.

LawsonP

kind of off thread sorry but I don't agree agree with family Vlogging on whole to be honest, The children seem to be just used as cash cows.
Do you think they get paid a wage?? do child performance rules not apply to them? Its mad to me because you need a performance licence to dance an hour at a show so do these kids not need a licence? you can also only be at the venue so many

Bring out a law to protect these kids! some kind of licence
I don't like how those kind of families are seen as role models, when they don't do anything apart film their children every day so they don't have to get jobs. Neither of the Inghams work. They make money filming their children, and it's obvious a lot of those surprises are rehearsed.
I suppose it's society's fault, as even when trying to read the news, the media try and force news about talentless, useless idiots in our faces, who don't do much but make up attention seeking schemes and dumb stories, that media tells us we should care about. Then idiots say they must be great if they're rich, when even bigger idiots wouldn't be rich if so many weren't dumbed down to care about them, and often their wealth is exaggerated. Such as how Kerry Katona's promoter hired a mansion to appear on Through The Keyhole.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
That seems a very uneducated comment 🤔
No one is saying that by not being vegan they are forced to eat McDonald’s. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s very much a fact of life that our species survived because our ancestors chose to eat meat, it helped develop our brains at a critical time in our evolution and our bodies have evolved to the point where we need certain proteins that are commonly found in Red meats and fish for our development which is particularly important in children.
By the time people are adults if they want to go Vegan then that’s fair enough it’s their body and it’s past development years so that’s their choice but to force that on your children is very wrong
Exactly this! Children need the proteins that meat ect gives to help them grow.

Watching Hariette’s channel she just reminds me of what Georgie was like a couple of years ago before they took off, they’re bound to sound similar as they’re sisters but Georgie sounded just like her back in the days of vegan fitness/ family tv just in her ways of mannerisms and everything but now Georgie’s so different with her fake YouTube voice which has actually become her regular talking voice.

I have to say I quite like Harriette and Micky, I mean her content is nothing out of the blue and it’s all a bit samey but at least she’s genuine

Tricham

Chatty Member
How does he think 15 is late!
I know I probably was 'late' from most people's perspectives but I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19. Worth the wait though as he's now my husband ❤ I was just really shy.
But having said that one or two of my school friends, now at 27/28 never seemed to have had one yet. You really can't put an age on these things. Not everyone is even interested in having relationships. Like you say, it will make young girls and guys feel inadequate.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

I do like them a lot and struggle to see where you guys are coming from when it comes to Darren. I don’t think he’s as controlling as made out. My heart does break for Mia though. I don’t understand why Darren won’t allow her to call him Dad when she doesn’t see her real Dad anymore and it’s clear it comes naturally to her. The video was lovely and it was nice to see him hug her.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Had a nose at the apartment online. Apparently worth over £1m 🥺 they're raking it in. Very materialistic nowadays. However, I still think they'll stick with the minimal gifts at birthdays and Christmas (one thing I actually do like about them).
There is minimal gifts and then there is them. They don't get them girls hardly anything. They should atleast go by the motto of "something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read."

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Well it’s not exactly ‘challenging’ is it? I think what’s challenging Darren is having to endlessly think up/plagiarize video ideas. In the meantime the girls have paid the price by sacrificing their education, childhoods and friendships. Nice work Darren!

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
I'm actually really glad Georgie said that to Sienna on camera - no one is perfect and I think viewers will find them much more relatable knowing the children get told off/disciplined as well (unlike the Inghams who just delete what they don't want others to see).

Ooh La La

VEGAN MINIMALISTS FAMILIY FIZZ NEW LA HOME IS AN OSTENTATIOUS DISPLAY OF WEALTH STAG HEAD WALL HANGINGS INCLUDED...

poppyflower

i find it strange that they just made this big move to LA, and yet the vlogs got so vlog, i dont understand how people are tuning in everyday. you would think they would want to document it and show the process, but instead they upload challenges every day of the same crap?
Also, where does all that junk go after their done with filming it.
Their probably the worst family vloggers out there right now in my opinion.

Yel

Chatty Member
I tried to watch this but gave up after Georgie said "we want to share this, cos you guys are our friends" accompanied with a eye roll to the side. Looked more like a lie than being sarcastic.

• Wow