Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I thought Sienna was adorable again yesterday - Loved how she was ready to go home after playing. Shame she doesn't have a proper home to go to and will have to bin her toys for the next trip.

That family are very co dependant on each other.

Darren just makes for uncomfortable watching.

When are they doing their family fizz show, been convention since it was rammed down everyone's throats.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I know what you mean Mango, surely a little flat somewhere near her sister as a base would seem sensible. As much as I dislike the Inghams, at least their girls know that after their 14th holiday of the month they can go back to their own beds.

The 4th baby conversations are crazy.

G

Ginger

I tried to figure it out using the UK store... Sienna and Mia both got a tablet with the pencils and keyboards. Georgie was then going to get something, so I just assumed she got the same as the girls. Darren got the larger version. And obviously the phone for the giveaway.

Worked out at around £8k
Apple is totally throwaway technology, too. I’m the first to admit that have and iPhone and iPad. My current pad is my husbands old one, because I smashed the screen on my 2017 model when it fell off my lap. Because they’re sealed units, you can’t just replace the screen, and the repair was forty pounds shy of the cost of a new iPad.... so I didn’t have it done. It’s crazily wasteful, and not the sort of thing they’d have endorsed once upon a time...

GiggleBee

VIP Member
To me, it feels like they’re on the run from something. They can’t settle and live a normal life. Maybe it’s something to do with the drug taking previously? Maybe it has messed with their systems and given them all this nervous energy, whereby they can’t be stable, normal people. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something’s not right with them.
It can't be good for any of the girls but especially the younger two. I'm assuming with all the moving about it also means the don't have a doctor/dentist ect either. What happens if one of the girls gets sick? Especially Karma. They did so much for her while she was in the womb and now it's like they aren't bothered.

SallyLilly

What on earth was that last offering from fizz fam!
These vloggers that have cashed in really have lost all sense of reality.
First, they want to be right old snobs now they lost all sense of table manners.
At one point you could see Sienna cover her mouth eating obviously the point was to
eat and talk with food in but Jesus that was disgusting!
And Darren what is wrong with that man? seriously does he not know normal dads do not act that way?
He was also very creepy at the end.
Getting a young child to decide where your life goes in the next few months?
really they are that unorganized when it comes to life plans.
What happened to constantly planning ideas?
Bloody morons parents should be parents, not a pair drifters.

• Sick

Daisy dukes

Their comments were turned back off because on the video on Mia’s life where she spent 24 hours in the bath, there was a time stamp on it at a moment you could see down her top for a split second. These creeps time stamp things like this involving kids and the comments were turned off. No need for him to rant about it

• Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Thoughts on mias bra fitting vid?!
I didn't watch it. I found it would be inappropriate to watch a child talking about bra fittings etc...

As normal as it is for us normal women, I can just imagine the audience it drew in. It's not really appropriate for the internet.

• Sad

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Had a nose at the apartment online. Apparently worth over £1m 🥺 they're raking it in. Very materialistic nowadays. However, I still think they'll stick with the minimal gifts at birthdays and Christmas (one thing I actually do like about them).
Is the minimal birthday & Christmas present thing connected to Georgie’s upbringing as a Jehovah Witness do you think?

What’s the point in taking that approach if they can have whatever they want the rest of the year in “challenge” shopping videos? 🙂

Teapumpkinqueen

Correct me if I'm wrong (although I'm 95% sure) that the burger king video has been edited and shortened? I'm sure that was the video where they first ever mentioned about their 7 year long dream of moving to Gran Canaria. They went into great detail and passion about it whilst in the car.

I've just rewatched said video and that part is not there?!

A few months back, I started to rewatch vlogs again and the video after the burger king one was the 'everything we own' then bam a week or so later, deleted.

As everybody has said, I miss the old genuine vegan fitness tv.

Something I've personally been saying about them for years is that they have broken my heart more than any boy ever could. I used to view them, mostly Georgie as my idol. They introduced me into minimalism, got me more motivated to work out and educated me on vegan nutrition.

F

FamHam

Sienna is so lovley, she's the star of it all.

I don't want to be negative towards Mia as it's totally her parents fault, but she comes across as an insincere children's TV presenter thesedays. At least they're smart enough to not film the whole day unlike most vloggers and do treat it as work so it's one of the few cases of the "you only see a snapshot of their lives" is actually true. I get the impression they have much clearer lines around what is working for filming and what is life.

M

Member 177

In their defence, that’s a common misconception.
Yes, tummy time can include being held on the stomach. A lot of manufacturers make people believe it has to be on the floor with the numerous tummy time toys they try and push onto parents.
It's restraining babies in car seats, rockers, laying flat on their backs that can cause the issues.

But I must admit, I've never seen Karma out of their arms. I think they might be Attachment Parenting but not openly discussing it.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
People that send their kids to school and buy a home are normal. The inghams arent special.
I agree but dragging your kids here there and everywhere with no structured education and nowhere to really call home, no established friends etc certainly isn’t normal .

Jen

I really liked Georgies picture for mia’s Room. Darren says it’s not the best picture in the world and Mia was pretty horrible too. Tea;lay felt for Georgie
Completely agree. Even when Georgie was saying she wasn't happy with it and he turned around and said "I told you so." It was so unnecessarily rude. At least Sienna seemed impressed, maybe it should have gone in her room instead?

• Wow

SallyLilly

Family Fizz oh dear ethical clean living I think not!
An afternoon lunch out alone will cost more than the Inghams shop in Morrisons. Being vegan does not mean having to buy the most expensive vegan brands you can find. This family’s carbon footprint is huge. Yes Darren you continue walking everywhere because it is the only thing you do to save the planet.
Teen mum what are this family on they have zero respect for anything or anyone but themselves.
Claim to want to help the homeless and less fortunate yet waste thousands of pounds a week living in luxury. The last tour they did I swear I seen a private pool through the glass in the penthouse if they are still there wow they must have killed off a fortune.
Yet people slate Sarah off for her bargains if I had to bet who was going to lose money first I’d say fizz fam.
They have no property no possessions nothing ok inghams have a mortgage but they are on the property ladder. Try getting on that with no real job and no huge income.
Times ticking for family youtubers.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Today’s video. Mia is teen mum for the day. Come on, she is 14
Family Fizz oh dear ethical clean living I think not!
An afternoon lunch out alone will cost more than the Inghams shop in Morrisons. Being vegan does not mean having to buy the most expensive vegan brands you can find. This family’s carbon footprint is huge. Yes Darren you continue walking everywhere because it is the only thing you do to save the planet.
Teen mum what are this family on they have zero respect for anything or anyone but themselves.
Claim to want to help the homeless and less fortunate yet waste thousands of pounds a week living in luxury. The last tour they did I swear I seen a private pool through the glass in the penthouse if they are still there wow they must have killed off a fortune.
Yet people slate Sarah off for her bargains if I had to bet who was going to lose money first I’d say fizz fam.
They have no property no possessions nothing ok inghams have a mortgage but they are on the property ladder. Try getting on that with no real job and no huge income.
Times ticking for family youtubers.
Totally agree! You can say a lot about Sarah and Chris but at least their girls have roots, a place to call home, regular schooling.

Seems to me with these inappropriate vlogs Darren wants the pervs to believe Mia is sexually active / available.

• Sad