Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I think she said she had a fall out with her real dad? Apparently he wasn't supportive of her going vegan?
I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.

Reactions: 6

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Seeing the Ariana Grande video by Mia, I thought maybe it was naively posted but surely her parents have some knowledge of the Manchester attack and ‘control’ of her channel. It was bad taste and it has tainted my view of them sadly.
I wouldn’t have expected Mia to remember it but the parents would have done. I suspect it was intentionally to get people taking about her channel. People are more likely to quickly forgive Mia for that so they hoping outraged people sub to her channel

• Angry
  • Sad

Vickatosis

Baby in a baby sling with an adult seat belt over both her and Georgie. So dangerous. Karma would be seriously injured or killed in a crash.

It made me really uneasy!

They have money to travel so they have money to make sure their child is able to travel safely!

Apollo111

Another video copied from Norris nuts.. this is just bullshit. Think of your own ideas you could be playing stupid games and challenges in the UK. Why are they even in Dubai they never go anywhere or do anything. Show us some cool stuff to do in Dubai! Or let your kids go back to the UK and see friends and family. They are so isolated over there too. So strange..

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The wedding seemed very rushed and put together considering a couple of months ago they were saying how they won't be getting married for at least a year because of breastfeeding Karma. Did they have any witnesses at the wedding? I thought it was a bit wasteful that they spent all this money on their wedding and invited no guests to enjoy it with them. They seem to live a very isolated life, lots of fans, no friends and family. As much as it's nice to travel, I'd love for all three of the girls to have a bit of normality, hopscotch, sleepovers, putting posters up on a bedroom wall, lazy days with netflix. I'm sure a bit of normality would benefit the girls. I can't stand how full of himself Darren is.
I've got to agree with you, I stopped watching after they went to America just after Karma was born. The travel life they lead is no life for a small baby. Especially one who is probably unvaccinated!

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Don’t Fizz Fam have management to stop them doing this really dumb vlogs? Just seems to me they are asking for a scandal to happen to them. A clickbaited “Mia has a stalker” shock horror is due to appear any time soon

• Sad

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Georgie mentioned in tonight's vlog that they're leaving LA tomorrow so they've probably already left now. They said they're traveling to a few other places.

Where is Georgie from? I can't quite work out the accent.

They had a little rant at the end about haters so they obviously read here. Darren is so self obsessed that it's probably all he does all day. Sienna looked bored s***less and was yawning throughout the rant. #savesiennaandesme
I think she’s from Norfolk. Those poor girls, what a life. Being taken from pillar to post with no stable home life. And spending their lives doing ‘challenges’ for Youtube. No family around, no school friends or social lives. I don’t care if Darren & Georgie want to waste their lives doing this shit, but those poor girls have no say in the matter at all. And let’s not even get started on their education, or lack of....

Tublet83

VIP Member
Part of me does want to give them the benefit of the doubt. maybe they didn't know it was the anniversary. I know someone who didn't. Not everyone is going to remember the anniversary of every major incident. I know it is recent but they probably didn't know the exact day. They won't be writing it on a calendar. They probably aren't on social media every second of the day. Maybe they didn't see the posts. Sometimes it is too easy to accuse.
You would check, how could any parent not remember the time of year, and I agree with @Nannynoo if you genuinely made a mistake you would apologise and donate to charity.

Mum31

as a mum of a child that used to watch Family Fizz Im personally not too keen on them for a few reasons
so for starters their kids have zero stability, they don't see family let alone friends now, they move from place to place and they don't even currently have a home to call their own forever, they don't even go to school so can't build relationships, well other than with each other which is pretty sad actually.
just lately they seem very, very money orientated now whereas when they started out they were fairly grounded , they spend money like its going out of fashion makes them alien to the normal everyday families.
Mia doing the day as a TEEN MOM was offensive to be honest she has literally zero idea at all acting like one for a 20 min video is just an insult.
The Ari thing on the anniversary of the Manchester thing was bad taste too. teen pregnant for the day was also bad taste!!!
Mia being a pregnant teen for the day - bad taste and awful parenting choice too who would let their child walk around like that? it wasn't funny or cute

Gorgie and Darren make very bad parenting choices in my own opinion very often

to me their image is a little too perfect
i used love how they are from a 'normal' background ish and have had bad and good life experiences but lately they just scream out fake to me, G cant be that happy all the time. Darren has a temper you can tell i think but he olds it in, Mia i think has ADHD or something she cant sit still ever her head is constantly bobbing around too!!! baby Karma is too cute though

Don't be fooled by their squeaky clean, vegan, happy family image.
they aren't as innocent as they make out
I agree and I think they’re underworked and overpaid. It’s disgusting how one family can do basically nothing and Start living the dream and another will work their arses off just to put food on the table.
I hate the world we live in now we have people that excel by acting like knobs on camera and the mum with her holier then thou attitude irritates me. She’s had a lot of Botox as well by the looks of it because in the beginning she had quite a wrinkly face for her age.
The dad with all his fluorescent teeth and fake cheesy face annoys me too.

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I remember watching them when they moved to GC. They were so minimal, the girls only had a few sets of clothes each and sienna had only a handful of toys. I liked their vlogs back then, they were fun and relatable, not kicking about in numerous expensive outfits and eating out all the time, they didn’t buy the kids stuff all the time, lived in a pretty basic apartment. But now the money has got to them and they are so different.

I can’t watch them any more and haven’t for months.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Omg

My daughter has been a strict vegetarian for over 2 years now so no meat or gelatin and she says she feels much healthier for it plus she loves animals and doesn’t think it’s fair that they don’t get a choice. She’d like to go full vegan but is going to wait until she is older. She has done a lot of research into both subjects. Obviously they do not kill the cows/chickens etc for eggs or milk, but it is more the overall welfare of the animal.
Calf’s are sometimes taken from their mothers very young and the cow is given hormones to keep up milk supply not to
Mention having to be milked constantly.
Chickens naturally would only lay approx 12 eggs a year however they are then injected with hormones so they produce more which must be awful TBH. Once the chicken can’t produce any more eggs they are then killed.

I’m a meat eater but am slowly trying vegetarian options as I am beginning to understand her reasons

That's odd , we keep chickens all happy free to roam chucks who lay an egg each day and I don't inject them with owt

F

FamHam

They've flown quite a distance to Dubai for new years. This ethical and sustainable family strike again! Luxury marina appartment right above all the yachts.

Is this paid for? No ad but so many have been paid to promote Dubai and Darren is going on about how amazing Dubai is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Karlywert

Wow and this was on the anniversary, they do follow social media it is what they live for. However they are so self centred we would not know if done for views or really just live in their own bubble.
Either way yes they could have at least have donated to Manchester they always donate to homeless people in other countries why not give something back to the UK.
Fizz Fam are selfish uneducated fools who are leading their children down a very unreal start to life. They actually think they will still be vlogging in 10 years time. Look at Shaytards the dream has finally drizzled out yet he was the king of vloggers.
Darren is not clever enough to start a company that will succeed. Many smaller UK you tubers have good businesses as a back up these just have plane tickets and high rent bills each month.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I did, and I feel the same. It’s sad really because I quite liked them in their Gran Canaria days. It’s almost as if their indoctrination within the Jehovah’s Witnesses and subsequent release from that has caused them severe mental problems. So much so, that they now feel the need to create their own ‘cult’ of the Fizz Fam, with its ‘Toby’ phrase and worshippers buying their ‘merch’. It’s bad enough seeing the manic behaviours of Georgie & Darren, but knowing how this upbringing is going to severely impact on their daughters too. It will be like history repeating itself when they one by one grow up and rebel against such a restrictive and controlling environment. Not to mention the isolation they must feel from family and friends (the latter not really being allowed by the parents). Very very sad. ☹
Couldn’t have worded it better myself! I thought the idea of them escaping suburban London and moving to Gran Canaria and putting the girls in to private school seemed like an idea situation for them. But now they’re money hungry. Their morals have changed so much. I’d love to know what they’ve did before YouTube - surely they had normal jobs, they afforded a trip to Sri Lanka? They’re so soooo secretive about their past I really wonder what they’re hiding/escaping from?

thelittleprincess

There’s something about the dad is this family that’s a bit creepy. I think its his eyes. I haven’t watched for ages now - since they went out to LA as just so unrelateable. Sienna is adorable though!

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Hilarious to state my reply sounds uneducated then go on to spout what you did. Its perfectly healthy to live a vegan lifestyle; yes you can get some nutrients from meat but they can also be found in natural produce so if you eat a varied diet meat isn't a requirement now 🤦‍♀️ if you want to eat it then fine, good for you. I'm not here for a debate and really couldn't care less what you or anyone's children eat but to say it's wrong to "force" a vegan diet on a child is absurd in comparison to feeding an innocent child the flesh of another once living being 🙄 as far as I'm aware the fizz fam kids appear healthy and nourished so why is that worthy of criticism

Do you not think they're growing?
Genuinely I think the kids look a bit pale most the time.
My cousin grew up with Vegan parents and it really showed, there was a lot of concern from other family members about her growth and development and the family spoke at length to doctors about it.
The parents said the same thing you have that the proteins are found naturally which is true but the parents were advised that the quantity of the proteins from more natural sources meant she would need to eat massive amounts of them to compensate for lack of meat.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
i personally do not like them, because end of the day, no matter how polite and goofy they act on the videos. They are indeed still exploiting the hell of of the children and trying to be somebody their not. 0 talent, nothing to offer to the world, but the money they get from us viewers.
You've always had a massive issue with family fizz though but yet you love the Ingham's. I find it odd if I'm honest as the Ingham's are a whole lot worse!