Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooBoo90

It annoys me when people say veganism is pushed onto children :rolleyes: everything you do as a parent is in some way pushing your views on them. No one ever says this about when parents bring their child up as the same religion as them, go to church etc. If you’re a meat eating family you don’t give your young child a choice as to whether they want to completely cut it out or not so how is it any different? I definitely agree that if they start asking to eat it then let them form their own ideas, but if you believe in something so strongly/believe it’s the best thing then of course your going to bring the child up like that until they have their own voice.

Taira family is another vegan youtube family - her teenage son has recently decided not to be 100% veganism, and she (like any good parent would) has accepted it fine.

Sorry for my off topic rant ? it just annoys me how veganism is the only thing targeted for “pushing on children”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

thegreencow

VIP Member
I told you she was pregnant. We are all going to have our own opinions on this and people are going to disagree with what I say. I am happy for them. They seem to genuinely love their children. In the past couple of days I have had a tragic reminder that we have to seize every moment we get. Life is simply too short. I don't agree with everything they do but I wish them every success with Bee #2.

BooBoo90

I just don’t understand why they don’t buy sienna any toys. They’re quite clearly not following the minimalist life any more and it’s obvious by her extreme excitement when she gets one that she enjoys them, so why don’t they? Toys are so important for a child’s development. It makes me laugh how they make such a big deal of her playing with bits of paper all the time - so would any child if they didn’t have any toys :rolleyes: why do youtubers always have to go to the extreme, you have the Inghams who buy the whole shop and fizz family who buy a whole load for charity but none for their actual kids

Izziebelle13

i kinda feel sad at the fact that they’ve dressed up so lovely yet they’ll be the only ones there. have they mentioned if any family or friends are coming?

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Why did Mia say “that’ll be 5 kids now!” I’m pretty sure it’ll be the fourth child? Am I missing something?

• Wow

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Those children are so insular and cut off I don't think they mix with other people so hopefully Karma won't get too sick. Until she's exposed to 100's of people at the tour.

When is their tour, they pushed that constantly then it never for mentioned again. Same with the merch....

Darren where is your treasure others t-shirt?

I see you like the 'be yourself' one more - how is being a massive controlling bellend working out for you?

Look forward to reading that in your next 'mean comments video'. You know.... when you only take the piss out of your 11 year old fans.

• Angry
Has anyone watched last to stop eating pizza win $10,000, I’m sorry but I think that is way to much to win and also they said whoever won gets to choose what country they go to. That’s just ridiculous

• Sad

Zelda18

VIP Member
THIS! THIS! THIS! A Thounsand times This! Never understand why some put FF up against The Minghams as in “this is how you should be doing it...” allegations aside, I think FF are worse. Their descent from the morals they had to the money grabbers they’ve become is far greater in my book.
I agree this family are equally as bad, only positive thing is the dad isn’t some nonce.
(However I do think there is something creepy about him.
I’m sure it won’t be long before they fall from grace and end up in the gutter just like the Inghams.

My SIL is the same. She thinks it's lying to your child if you tell them Santa ect is real. I don't get it though because she's very religious. Children see santa every Christmas in and around shopping centres but they never see God. 🤷

Sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion!
My partner actually thinks the same as he was never allowed to believe in the tooth fairy or santa because his mum always said it was wrong to lie.
He always says that we Ingrain it into our kids never to lie so how would they feel when they realize their parents have been lying for years.

However I don’t share his view. We have 2 kids and I’ve always let them believe in Santa and the tooth fairy.
My eldest is 15 so she knows now it’s not real but my youngest who is 9 still believes. She does question it sometimes but I keep playing along.
Children are young for such a short time and I think it’s sometimes necessary to stretch the truth a little.

Last edited:

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Totally agree with you allthatjazz - there’s thousands of kids now being exploited by their parents for money. Who knows if the money being made is actually going into the bank accounts of the kids making the money but these kids are having their childhoods plastered all over the internet for countless strangers to ogle at them, many of the kids being too young to give consent to their most private moments being out on line for views. The industry needs regulation just like tv or film and parents should face consequences if they ignore those rules.
As for Fizz Fam they have completely sold out - the minute they started making big bucks all their morals went out of the window. The way they aggressively flogged their TOBY merchandise last year not to mention the endless click bait when Georgie was pregnant - then there’s the countless inappropriate videos featuring Mia purely done with the guaranteed views of pervs in mind...what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!

• Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
For me it’s not a country I want would to be bring three girls up as strong independent women 🙄

Agree with everything everyone says.

Have they actually bought it or are they renting?

Romer

I think the whole FF pregnancy reeks of Norris nuts...check out social blade and their earnings...but the Norris parents seem to have it figured...they dont exploit their kids, don’t sexualise them and have almost created characters out of their kids personalities....they only upload a few times a week and the kids have lives away from the camera...they are home schooled, do sports, have friends, have chores and are part of a family business that’s not social media based and seem to enjoy each other’s company and have fun....I have said before I dislike FF a very very Lot...so now they are also having another child just like the Norris mum....lets see if their kids can make this pregnancy interesting and fun like the Norris nuts kids are able to do....

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Did anyone here watch them at the start? The first vlog I watched was them moving to Gran Canaria and I thought they seemed like an amazing family. Once they moved back to Brighton everything changed soooo suddenly. I rarely watch them anymore but the odd vlog I watch they seem to be more and more...erratic? I don’t know how to explain it. But their behaviours are so weird. It’s like they want to live this free hippy life whilst also acting luxurious. Last time I watched them properly they were living as minimalists and for Xmas in Gran Canaria the girls got one small present each, but look at them now!!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched the upload about karma going unconscious.
I’m calling bullshit. I absolutely believe she got herself worked up into such a state she struggled to breathe but Darren was doing the MOST to make that sound dramatic, I don’t think Georgia finds it as easy to lie as he does and she looks uncomfortable with his clear exaggeration.
I assume they had no content to upload so went with a very hammed up story for dramatic effect

• Angry

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I’m shocked that they’re regularly posting vlogs that make their daughters seem older than they are. It’s starting to become quite disturbing. Why on earth can’t they enjoy their daughters for the young ages that they are??
It’s because Darren like Chris Ingham wants as many views as possible and actively encourages pervs with their titles and thumbnails to come check out their daughters.

• Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m on the fence about this lot.
I find if I watch more than one video a week from them I feel like ive been watching toddlers play make believe while hyped up on sugar and E numbers.
They are definitely more down to earth and easier on the stomach than any other Youtube families. At least when they stop screaming and shouting. ?
They seem to have raised really nice, respectful, polite kids that are still kids despite having a camera in their lives every day.
My reservations come from the fact they have all but ditched their original “Vegan family” content and spend so much of their vlogs plugging their merchandise or linking to a iPhone give away.
I also don’t like their continuous silence when it comes to Chris Ingham and the Ingham Family.
Hope it was ok to go ahead a set up this thread for general tatty tattle. ?

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I quite like them. Well the children. Think such a sharp contrast to the Ingham children.

They are still vegan just don’t make such a big deal out of it these days.

I don’t watch them often but sometimes watch a vlog or two. I loved the birth video. Speaking as an ex midwife, I love how it portrayed child birth as a natural event and how they included the whole family.

I do find them a bit hyper and occasionally annoying but can forgive them that when sienna seems such a charming unspoiled girl. She’s so practical and a proper child, building things from cardboard and playing schools etc rather than having to have a huge bunch of the latest toys.

Reactions: 6