Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
we saw a glimspe of goergies parents from a past vlog, and they just looked like two old conservative looking parents, so emotional abuse maybe, but they don't look like the sort that would lead her to take drugs, but possibly she rebelled as a teenager and met darren who was trouble and got her addicted to drugs and then her parents probably disowned her from the shame so she herself had nothing to do with them as much. But then they say drug addiction...you think instantly Heroin, coke, you know the dark stuff, but they could have just been taking fitness pills or something and wanted to make their lives seem troubled so they appear like they came from some deep hole and made it it big time. lol
Georgie was alcoholic and then apparently when she met Darren they both changed there lives for a positive together

Reactions: 1

SallyLilly

Ha 😂😂 yeh the baby wouldn’t even care the brand of the socks

How quick will it be before karma grows out or ruins them, if your going to get Gucci actually get something that will last
Yeah but it’s got to fit in the small case when they move on otherwise in the charity shop or bin it goes.

F

FamHam

I wonder how their background work trying to make their kids Hollywood stars is going. We know they are no strangers to pushing the kids to become stars.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I wonder where they are for Christmas. They stopped off at Heathrow on there way there ? somewhere in Europe perhaps?

Actually, they flew out somewhere Christmassy... Lapland for Christmas? (That'll have the Ingham's squirming).

Apollo111

They did a giant board game almost exactly the same to the Norris nuts, the safe, challenge, punishment and myster square. They also had to go in slime and step on Lego for a money prise, a least make it your own because that is completely copied.
They have copied quite a few of the Norris nuts ideas now ;(

Mayday

VIP Member
I only watch this family if they pop up on my recommendations I won't go out of my way to watch them. I find them quite fun and they seem like a really happy lovely family.

....But, I am struggling with the Merch line, I feel like it is pushed down their viewers throat with some kind of 'positive meaning'. The million smiles and now the upside down be yourself, Toby rubbish. I don't begrudge this family making money but I struggle with the ethics behind it.
I think the Toby stuff is kind of dumb because you wouldn't know its an acronym or what it stands for by looking at it. I don't follow them that closely so I thought it was a name of a family member or pet or something. :ROFLMAO: Its like that Life with MaK girl, she said it stands for 'meaning, acceptance and kindness', but at least it makes sense since its also her name.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I can see why the wedding was postponed - Anyway they were never going to buy that dressed but they got two videos out of it.

I think their whole set up is strange, there kids are just on one big holiday. Now they are probably being pimped out to LA exectutives.

They make me feel very uncomfortable. Even that Jon Vegas guy that they are living with now.

Family freedom have flown out their now - These kids are just on one big holiday.

I know we don't see all of their day but I doubt they are getting the schooling they need.

juicyjoy

OOf I 've just seen they're off on another no-budget shopping haul- this time to the apple store I think? They are the inghams without the pervy dad

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
It's ok guys Mia is doing singing lessons so she doesn't need a proper education.

As for Mia posing with Darren yesterday - How contrived.

I've only watched them via the fizz family an I can't stand them! They baby that boy way to much!
It's a girl called Karma - Shes getting cuter as she grows but still a mix or Georgie and Darrens worse features.

Read that out on your next 'reading mean comments' video Darren rather than exposing your 12 year old fans to other 'Fizz Fam'

I can see past the happy clappy hippy bullshit.... Be yourself Guys ;-)

Last edited:

allthatjazz

Is the minimal birthday & Christmas present thing connected to Georgie’s upbringing as a Jehovah Witness do you think?

What’s the point in taking that approach if they can have whatever they want the rest of the year in “challenge” shopping videos? 🙂
I thought this it makes it seem pretty much pointless by now, I feel like Christmas is the only time of the year this family wont spend stupid amounts of money to be honest lol x x

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually know what they did before youtube? I started watching them when they moved to Gran Canaria and their channel was pretty small at this point, just wondering how they funded it all? They claim that they had a hard life before youtube but i’d say sienna and Mia are well spoken, and Darren and Georgie come across as (somewhat) intelligent people?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It's ok guys Mia is doing singing lessons so she doesn't need a proper education.

As for Mia posing with Darren yesterday - How contrived.

It's a girl called Karma - Shes getting cuter as she grows but still a mix or Georgie and Darrens worse features.

Read that out on your next 'reading mean comments' video Darren rather than exposing your 12 year old fans to other 'Fizz Fam'

I can see past the happy clappy hippy bullshit.... Be yourself Guys ;-)
I was talking about the boy from freedom family :)

BooBoo90

Two weeks ago there was this so Sienna is homeschooled and they dressed her up in a fake school uniform to get some #ad money.
It’s not a fake uniform, she does currently go to a proper school. I think they mean when they travel or whatever they’ve now got coming up, she will be taken out and home schooled

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
This is the first time I have commented on this family on here. I have mentioned in passing when people say how wonderful they are compared to the Inghams that all family vloggers need banning. They are pimping their kids out. After watching that video just then about Karma going unconscious I think they are every bit as bad as the Inghams. If your child has been unconscious even once you do not fkin rely on Dr. Google to diagnose them. Are they really that thick that they don't realise that Karma could have anything wrong with her that only a medical professional would be able to tell. I am sorry but no, no excuses! That is total neglect not to get her checked out the first time it happened. Perhaps if they spent more than 5 minutes in one place they might be known to a GP surgery.
Totally agree.

uwu

VIP Member
we saw a glimspe of goergies parents from a past vlog, and they just looked like two old conservative looking parents, so emotional abuse maybe, but they don't look like the sort that would lead her to take drugs, but possibly she rebelled as a teenager and met darren who was trouble and got her addicted to drugs and then her parents probably disowned her from the shame so she herself had nothing to do with them as much. But then they say drug addiction...you think instantly Heroin, coke, you know the dark stuff, but they could have just been taking fitness pills or something and wanted to make their lives seem troubled so they appear like they came from some deep hole and made it it big time. lol
Darren used to do drugs?!