Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mia is almost 18. she should know how to distinguish mould from flour. that was very clearly flour on the hot cross buns. does she even know that flour is the primary ingredient?
Her and Georgie clearly share one brain cell between themselves. It’s common sense to know any bakery food has flour on the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best before dates are usually just a guideline and they’re fine a few days past it. I’ve had bread 2 days out of date before because it looked fine. It doesn’t go mouldy the minute it turns midnight on the date 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Best before dates are usually just a guideline and they’re fine a few days past it. I’ve had bread 2 days out of date before because it looked fine. It doesn’t go mouldy the minute it turns midnight on the date 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not seen the video but if shes acted like that imagine if she got a Too good to go bag

Reactions: 5
She literally says she eats stuff from her fridge past the best before so I don't understand why she's making such a big deal.

Also Charlie 👀

when I watched her video, it reminded me of when Alfie Deyes or whatever his name is made the video of living on 1£. Both videos are horrible. I can understand it will be difficult to find vegan reduced items. But she didn’t go to like Aldi or any grocery stores like that. She basically didn’t even try and acted like she was dying and her friend Bianca I couldn’t stand either. This whole video can easily get her cancelled if it goes viral with the way she talks about how gross reduces food is and makes those faces and complains about bread?? I could say so much more about this one video as it actually makes me mad on how insensitive she is about this.

Reactions: 20
Im actually done with their videos and this selfish family. Good luck to them. Will be interesting to see where they all are 10 years..
Adios!

Reactions: 10
mias “friends” taking a bite of a strawberry in m&s and the putting it back in the packet and leaving it??? rank

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Im actually done with their videos and this selfish family. Good luck to them. Will be interesting to see where they all are 10 years..
Adios!
her fake and obnoxious attention seeking laugh makes me want to rip my hair out and pour acid into my ears.

Reactions: 14
mias “friends” taking a bite of a strawberry in m&s and the putting it back in the packet and leaving it??? rank
I saw this and was DISGUSTED!! Imagine the unknowing customer who picks them up next or the poor employee who has to clean their mess up, it’s extremely sad that someone her age, almost an adult, would act that way. It reminded me of that “trend” where people would lick ice cream at the store then put it back in the freezer.. disgusting

Reactions: 12
Wtf so she ate a strawberry not paying for it then put the rest back on the shelf?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her friend did, unfortunately. It’s quite sad considering they’re all adults (almost)
that’s awful! My son in 7 and even he knows it’s not acceptable to do that ffs. He knows we pay and then eat a treat in the car on the way home for good behaviour

Just watched her new video, what an obnoxious, unpleasant girl she’s turned into

Reactions: 19
Used to enjoy their videos... Maybe I'm too old now but I can't stop cringing. What's with them swearing these days thought they were a family channel..
Mia has changed not in a good way. Her friends are quite the contrast to Costa Rica- surprised her parents are ok with it as they always came across a bit controlling.

Reactions: 7
that’s awful! My son in 7 and even he knows it’s not acceptable to do that ffs. He knows we pay and then eat a treat in the car on the way home for good behaviour
Good on you for teaching him this way, he’s got a good head on his shoulders. My mom did this as well, or if I was extremely hungry when we were shopping, she would let me eat it but then made me scan it myself to reiterate that you need to pay for food, regardless if you eat it while shopping or after

What was her voice in that video??!
Annoying and squeaky, as always

Just watched her new video, what an obnoxious, unpleasant girl she’s turned into
Right? And she’s also surrounding herself with the worst influences possible (represented by todays video)… and the fact I doubt her parents know who she’s meeting up with

Reactions: 7
That’s it I’ve had enough get Mia on a plane back to Costa rica because I used to kind of feel bad for her being so isolated but now she’s going down a bad path in London so Mia pack your bags and get back to Costa Rica painting nails with Ornella and going to the skate park with Sienna cause even though you were annoying then too and making moves on underage little boys , you have somehow become even more annoying now and self destructing and Darren and Georgie should be responsible and stop you from acting this way.

Mia has turned into a rude person , she’s a bully and her attitude is horrible. She’s so loud , attention seeking and not socially aware at all! Screaming and shouting everywhere she goes with people staring at her confused and she films random people as she walks along and every place she goes into and it’s disrespectful. She tries to show off infront of her ‘friends’ which I wouldn’t even call them friends they’ve no bond , most of these friends use her for followers clearly and to feature in her videos and tik toks, everything is forced and she is so immature copying everyone around her. I can’t believe she’ll be 18 soon it’s worrying.

The way she was acting in that shop was embarrassing and yes her friends eating the strawberries and messing around was wrong too but Mia is so easily influenced when at her age she should know better. She is a youtuber and influencer but behaves like this? She thinks she’s a good influence on people who watch her?

Darren and Georgie have messed her up she never developed mentally and emotionally the way she should of. All that moving around with no friends for years has held her back in life so much. She doesn’t even have one solid friend group she just meets up with different random people each time she meets on social media and thinks everyone is her friend but how many of these actually like her or do they just like the fact she’s a youtuber.

As for family fizz they try act a certain way to get views cause their views on their videos are nowhere near as much as they used to be and they are desperate to stay relevant and keep the money rolling in so I’m not even surprised they embarrass themselves in public the way they do.

Reactions: 17
i feel sorry for mias dad. imagine seeing your daughter do this and not have any legal power to step in. he must be devastated.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.