Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel sorry for mias dad. imagine seeing your daughter do this and not have any legal power to step in. he must be devastated.
I ageee he must be devastated and shocked at how much shes changed. He must look at her and think who is this stranger??? Mia is sadly not the quiet 12 year old girl he remembers. She has had a complete personality change and its awful to see what she’s become. Shame on Darren and Georgie they did not do a good job at parenting because of how selfish they have been all these years only caring about social media fame and making money by exploiting those kids not giving them any stability , normality and the education they deserve.

Reactions: 16
I never thought I would miss the costa Rica days but the videos were much better then, I can't imagine how annoying it must be working in a shop or restaurant and having to deal with them when they are doing their challenges. Costa Rica they seemed like much nicer people, now it's all focused on spending money and acting stupidly

Reactions: 10
I never thought I would miss the costa Rica days but the videos were much better then, I can't imagine how annoying it must be working in a shop or restaurant and having to deal with them when they are doing their challenges. Costa Rica they seemed like much nicer people, now it's all focused on spending money and acting stupidly

They reminded me of their early years on Youtube when they were in Costa Rica.

Reactions: 6
They reminded me of their early years on Youtube when they were in Costa Rica.
Did their views dip and they're trying to pick them back up by using out there titles to get views? It is odd how they were so health cautious now eat crap. But yet theyre still against vaccines. Mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reckon by the end of next year, they’re going to be cancelled for something and their social media career will come to an end. Their content lately, especially Mia, has become disgusting. Especially with Mia about to turn 18, things can only get more dangerous. They’ve shown they don’t care, so it’s only a matter of time before someone cares enough to report their wrong doings to the right people!

Reactions: 13
Did their views dip and they're trying to pick them back up by using out there titles to get views? It is odd how they were so health cautious now eat crap. But yet theyre still against vaccines. Mind boggles.

I think that when they joined the talent agency they were told to change their style of videos to gain my followers. For a while they were really pushing getting to one million followers. They seemed to move towards the mentality of wanting followers, and cared less about the quality of their content.
Also, my family is against j@bs. I have never received one in my life, never will. My whole family is the same. Before people get bothered by others not getting j@bs, I encourage you to talk to them. See what you’ll learn, you’d be surprised at the knowledge people have, and you may just have a better understanding of why people are against them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've taken Sienna and Karma to see Elf the Musical tonight. I don't know if anyone else has been to see it (I went about 7 years ago) but I wouldn't say Karma is really old enough from what i remember!
It is technically rated as a PG (it has some very low level profanity) but I believe its recommended not to take kids under around 8.

I think Sienna will really enjoy it though!

If anyone has taken their 4/5 year olds to see it I'd be very interested in your experience.

Reactions: 7
When you get home from london and find out you just missed these lot by 1 hour. So glad i never saw them. That would have ruined my day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you get home from london and find out you just missed these lot by 1 hour. So glad i never saw them. That would have ruined my day
Same. Think I was staying near them last weekend as the street in Mia's last video was where my hostel was 😬

Reactions: 4
Same. Think I was staying near them last weekend as the street in Mia's last video was where my hostel was 😬
Oh wow. Im actually scared to visit camden market again. Do not wish to be in their/her vidoes

• Haha
They've taken Sienna and Karma to see Elf the Musical tonight. I don't know if anyone else has been to see it (I went about 7 years ago) but I wouldn't say Karma is really old enough from what i remember!
It is technically rated as a PG (it has some very low level profanity) but I believe its recommended not to take kids under around 8.

I think Sienna will really enjoy it though!

If anyone has taken their 4/5 year olds to see it I'd be very interested in your experience.
The theatre website gives a minimum.age of 4, but based on Kama's (and Georgie's) behaviour I feel sorry for those sitting near them. Seats arent cheep for that show and even if some of the tickets are gifted there will be people around them who spent a lot of money to see the show.

Reactions: 8
New video, why do they all need to shout over poor sienna. You could tell she was getting frustrated. And what is with the whole fingers over the mouth with mia.

Reactions: 10
Was watching the old people/toddlers video and can’t believe these people act like this in public, happily filming themselves and others. At least this video was for charity but it seems a bit strange how Darren happily donates money to help other children get educated and find work but won’t let his own children go into any career other than YouTube. At least he’s not going out donating cameras and telling kids they should just become YouTubers.
Also kind of nitpicky, but I hate how they say boba, sounds like they’re talking about boba fett, I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say it like that so don’t know where they got that from.

Reactions: 12
Everytime Mia comes on my tik tok for you page (just happened hence why I'm saying this) all I can think is how cringey her videos are!

She looks like a 13/14 year old who's trying to pretend to be 17/18 not someone who is actually nearly 18. Hell, I've seen 14 year olds acting her age better than she can!

I'm not saying she's not allowed to have fun, but her whole demeanor screams young teen trying to act older and not actual nearly adult.
She needs a good talking to!

Reactions: 11
Alot of you think that just because they’re views have dropped that they don’t make as much money but that’s not how YouTube works. They can still make money from videos they have uploaded years ago, the videos don’t have a expiring time where no more money will be made from them, even if a video only has 100k views it’s still alot of money because it all adds up. Just wanted to point that out because you think they act crazy because they want more views but they’re still making a ridiculous amount of money either way. Their behaviour in videos must be the way they act on a normal daily basis, I do think they’re just as weird and crazy off camera than on.

• Sad
I think this is Mia’s boyfriend, she responded to his comment on her recent tiktok saying “ly”. His entire account is just about dirty scenarios and stuff, cringe in my opinion. Also if you look in his comments she is in them a few times. Let me just say, if I were Georgie or darren and I saw that my daughter’s boyfriend (assuming he is) was posting things like that I would be quite uncomfortable. Also he has a post calling another girl hot, as well as one saying “if I like your comment I find you attractive” where he has liked multiple girls comments… sus if he actually is dating Mia
C302FC20-E4B8-4735-8BC6-ED4BEF01CCCE.png

Tbh I think Mia is single just trying to get the attention/speculation of saying every male atm is her boyfriend

Reactions: 20
Is Mia still in contact with her Costa Rica friends like Ornella ?

That’s a good question, while their age difference is a little odd now, as they get older it won’t seem as odd. A three year age difference is not odd for a 28 and 25 year old for example. From what I remember they seemed to have a nice friendship.

Is Mia still in contact with her Costa Rica friends like Ornella ?
She follows Ornella on Instagram but as for speaking to her I’ve no idea. The thing about Mia is she doesn’t know how to form emotional bonds with a friend and she doesn’t know how to miss people. These ‘friends’ she hangs around with in London majority are just using her but in her head she thinks everyone loves her. She cut off her dad like it was easy like she didn’t have a close 12 year bond with him. I feel she’s so used to cutting people off and moving around and not having friends for so long that even when she made friends with Ornella she found it easy to move away and not see her anymore whereas most teenagers even if they’re excited to move to a new country , they would still find leaving their friend/friends quite hard emotionally cause yeah you can keep in touch but it’s not the same as seeing someone everyday. It would be nice if she was still in touch with her cause Ornella was a better influence to be around whereas Mia is now taking on the personalities of the people in London she hangs around with and it’s not good that she can never just be herself but she probably doesn’t know how to be herself as she’s used to attention seeking and copying other people to look cool. She did the same thing in Costa Rica but it seems to be a million times worse now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.