Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone surprised that they haven't paid tribute to our queen? Seems about right for them. Heartless
I was thinking this last night. All the other British 'influencers' I follow posted an insta story so it's not like they can pretend they didn't know cos they don't watch tv/the news.

Even people who are anti-monarchist have paid tribute. She was the one constant in everyone's life. Even if they didn't like her or what she stood for, they should appreciate that she has left a lasting legacy.

All they had to do was post a pic like everyone else 🤷

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this last night. All the other British 'influencers' I follow posted an insta story so it's not like they can pretend they didn't know cos they don't watch tv/the news.

Even people who are anti-monarchist have paid tribute. She was the one constant in everyone's life. Even if they didn't like her or what she stood for, they should appreciate that she has left a lasting legacy.

All they had to do was post a pic like everyone else 🤷
Exactly. Its so disrespectful in my opinion

Reactions: 1
Is anyone surprised that they haven't paid tribute to our queen? Seems about right for them. Heartless
I don’t personally think it’s a big deal. They might be upset by the news and taking time as a family to explain to the children or anything. Social media is their way of income, it doesn’t mean they have to post something of tribute right away or at all like everyone else -doesn’t mean they’re heartless. People have different ways of dealing with this stuff and unfortunately a lot of it nowadays is people getting swept up with social media and sharing things just for the sake of it so other people expect to see it from everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t personally think it’s a big deal. They might be upset by the news and taking time as a family to explain to the children or anything. Social media is their way of income, it doesn’t mean they have to post something of tribute right away or at all like everyone else -doesn’t mean they’re heartless. People have different ways of dealing with this stuff and unfortunately a lot of it nowadays is people getting swept up with social media and sharing things just for the sake of it so other people expect to see it from everyone.
I actually agree with this, even if it’s their queen they are not obligated to do so. People will mainly attack the influencers in this part but never the ordinary people who doesn’t post. Yes it’s sad that the queen have unfortunately passed away but just because they don’t post about it does not mean that they do not care, they can care without sharing as well it’s not a must for them to post about it and as we know family fizz wouldn’t post anything related to that as they see themselves as bringing smiles and happiness from their channel so I doubt they would post but yet again who knows, maybe later on they will.

Reactions: 13
Mia threw a hissy fit in today's video when they didn't get the non-vegan/non-vegetarian plant-based whopper in the Burger King takeaway (it isn't approved for vegetarians let alone vegans). They only got the Vegan royale and vegan nuggets (which are vegan dishes). Mia clearly only likes burgers slathered in meat juices that were only invented to help reduce meat eaters' meat intake.

Reactions: 4
What’s the point of a ‘last to leave the bathroom’ challenge if they were allowed to go to the shops lmao

What’s the point of a ‘last to leave the bathroom’ challenge if they were allowed to go to the shops lmao

“last to leave the bathroom” was their challenge? I don’t understand why they keep doing the same type of challenges.

Reactions: 6
“last to leave the bathroom” was their challenge? I don’t understand why they keep doing the same type of challenges.
I think because other youtubers like the norris nuts who do those sorts of challenges get millions of views so probably hoping if people are searching for ‘last to leave…’ theirs will pop up. They don’t have any original video ideas any more.

Reactions: 5
A video of Mia and this tiktoker came up, Mia’s gone to stay over at hers for a few days. She’s 23 and Mia’s 17, just me who find that a bit strange?

As she is still technically a minor, I find it a bit strange as well.

Reactions: 7
A video of Mia and this tiktoker came up, Mia’s gone to stay over at hers for a few days. She’s 23 and Mia’s 17, just me who find that a bit strange?
That’s definitely strange. Part of me feels sorry for Mia I think she’s very lost as a person and doesn’t know how to actually make friends and form a bond with people. She’ll literally find anyone online who has a big following and no matter their age whether they’re 13 or 23 she’ll be calling them her best friend when she barely knows them. I hope when she turns 18 that she starts to mature because if she doesn’t I could really see her struggling throughout her life.

Reactions: 6
She’s on live now on TT with that phoebe girl, it’s eels very awkward
I caught about 10 mins towards the end and agree that it felt awkward. It's like they had run out of things to talk about to each other so Mia went live so they could answer random questions to fill the time before going to sleep. Maybe they were both tired, but Phoebe seemed fed up of Mia already 😅 doesn't bode well if they're spending the weekend together.

I feel like Mia is hard to be around for long periods of time due to her limited social skills and her "friends" are starting to realise this the more time they spend together.

Reactions: 11
I caught about 10 mins towards the end and agree that it felt awkward. It's like they had run out of things to talk about to each other so Mia went live so they could answer random questions to fill the time before going to sleep. Maybe they were both tired, but Phoebe seemed fed up of Mia already 😅 doesn't bode well if they're spending the weekend together.

I feel like Mia is hard to be around for long periods of time due to her limited social skills and her "friends" are starting to realise this the more time they spend together.
I agree cause I can imagine there’s many long awkward silences when Mia is spending time with her “friends” cause even though she has confidence it’s like she doesn’t know how to act but I’m not blaming her for that its how she’s been raised the last few years.
It’s also odd how she will think everyone is her best friend when she doesn’t even know them that well cause there are people who will use her to get a bigger following or just befriend her so they can say they’re friends with Mia from family fizz rather than actually liking her or caring about her. I’m not saying she doesn’t use people for clout but I feel Mia is more interested in just having all these people who she can say are her friends cause in her mind have 100 people to call her friends is a cool thing when really quality over quantity is what’s important.
All Mia can really talk about is Instagram , YouTube and tiktok and that’s not enough to hold conversations that will last and it’s not enough to build real bonds and friendships with. There’s only so many tiktoks she can make with someone until it gets boring and awkward cause there’s nothing left to say and do together.
It really shows how the isolated life she has lived all these years and the constant travelling has caused damage cause she’s almost 18 and clearly struggles to form a bond with someone outside of the family. She has confidence and like I said before the way she learned Spanish as good as she has shows she’s got potential but she’s living in her own world with Georgie , Darren and her siblings that all she knows is YouTube and social media so that’s probably what her life will always be consumed with which isn’t healthy or normal.
Darren and Georgie seem to think because she makes money from YouTube and has lots of followers on Instagram and tiktok that means she has the perfect life and in their eyes she has been raised amazingly but they clearly refuse to see how abnormal her behaviour is at times, how much of a spoilt brat she can be and how much is missing from her life but that’s not Mias fault at all for turning out the way she has it’s Georgie and Darrens fault.

Reactions: 7
Mia’s new video was so awkward, it’s nice of her to treat Sienna but Mia was just screaming the entire time and even poor Sienna looked uncomfortable throughout

Reactions: 5
According to Georgies insta stories, Sienna has started gymnastics.

I'd personally say that at very almost 11, she is old for starting something such as gymnastics as you usually learn things such as coordination, flexibility, balance and how to properly control your body at a younger age. Sienna is likely to have highly ingrained ways of holding and moving her body that are likely not the same as those who have done gym. from a much younger age and may hinder her ability to get as fluid and controlled motions (obviously, this will usually get better over time though).

However, I am VERY glad she has been put into a class (hopefully with other peers her own age and not private sessions) so she can have proper help to develop some skills and hopefully build her confidence back up to where it was a couple of years ago!

Reactions: 14
According to Georgies insta stories, Sienna has started gymnastics.

I'd personally say that at very almost 11, she is old for starting something such as gymnastics as you usually learn things such as coordination, flexibility, balance and how to properly control your body at a younger age. Sienna is likely to have highly ingrained ways of holding and moving her body that are likely not the same as those who have done gym. from a much younger age and may hinder her ability to get as fluid and controlled motions (obviously, this will usually get better over time though).

However, I am VERY glad she has been put into a class (hopefully with other peers her own age and not private sessions) so she can have proper help to develop some skills and hopefully build her confidence back up to where it was a couple of years ago!
They often have beginner classes for any age in gymnastics - I think because all the elite gymnasts start at like 3 that people assume you have to start early. Yes it'll be harder, but they do adult beginner gymnastic classes in my local gym, so can start at any age if it's just for fun/exercise!

Reactions: 14
Something so manic about Georgie, it’s her eyes…. She looks like she’s on the verge of a nervy b constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definately very weird. Like @account70032 said, mia is still a minor at 17, yet staying at the house of an actual adult for a few days. Also i dont believe these influencers are her actual friends, its all about gaining more followers, but why would normal 23 year olds want to be friends with a minor

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definately very weird. Like @account70032 said, mia is still a minor at 17, yet staying at the house of an actual adult for a few days. Also i dont believe these influencers are her actual friends, its all about gaining more followers, but why would normal 23 year olds want to be friends with a minor
Yessss @hayley appreciate the reference to what I said haha 🤝 and I agree with you I’ve thought that to too why does a 23 year old want to be friends with a minor? both of them having a following on tiktok isn’t a good enough reason or excuse in my opinion for them to be spending time together when there’s many more people an appropriate age for Mia to be around. It’s crazy cause if it was a 23 year male everyone would be going mad but cause it’s a 23 year old female it’s not a big deal? it’s strange how a 17 year old is allowed stay at this adults house for a few days who isn’t family or a close friend of the family cause I know for a fact when I was 17 if I told my parents I’m meeting up with a 23 year old woman they would be wondering why this adult wants to spend time with a child and there’s no way my parents would want me staying at her house.
It just feels wrong but it’s all about gaining followers and that 23 year old knows how big family fizz and Mia are with their fan base so she knows the attention and followers she can gain from befriending Mia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.