Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess maybe it’s different depending on where you live. I have people in my life who went to school, as well as people who were homeschooled. Many of them were obsessed with boys/guys even into college/university. Personally I don’t find it odd for someone who is growing and has a brain that is still developing to be obsessed with boys/guys.
Oh of course there are some that still have that obsession until later in their teen early 20s maybe even later but for me it just doesnt sit right. Especially with how she reacts being around them. To me it looks like a 12/13yr old trying to act mature for the older boy she has a crush on, but the 12/13 yr old comes out and she looks silly

Reactions: 5
I noticed something on this thread that is getting a bit weird and annoying. Yes I know it’s just a thread not that big of a deal but the whole point of this thread is people are allowed give their opinions and fair enough people are going to disagree and not always see things the same way but anytime I comment something whether it’s an opinion or I’m giving a fact , one person in particular will purposely comment right after me saying the exact opposite to what I said almost every time I don’t know if it’s to try prove a point or start arguments but it’s a bit odd. I’ve noticed them doing it ever since I spoke about how important it is for kids to receive an education whether it’s going to school or being homeschooled because clearly the ‘unschooling’ family fizz say they do hasn’t helped those kids progress but the person had a rant at me for it cause they took it as me hating in unschooling when I just speaking about Family Fizz not anyone else’s experience.
All I’m saying is people have every right to comment on here and nobody has to agree with what I’m saying I know the whole point on here is discussing things but I’m just saying I’m fully aware of this person doing this and I’m saying this politely you don’t have to keep purposely be doing that cause end of the day this isn’t a fan page for family fizz these are threads where we sometimes will speak good of them or sometimes give opinions about things that aren’t good about them so if you don’t like reading those things maybe you shouldn’t be using these threads.

Mia is obsessed with boys in an unhealthy way in my opinion but I’m sure she’ll grow out of it hopefully and so is Georgie which is what’s weird and whether people want to hear it or not that’s my opinion BUT it isn’t Mia’s fault at all I understand why she’s like that after how she’s been living all these years.
I’ve even said myself it’s normal for girls to talk about boys and be obsessed in a way but to a certain extent cause there comes a point when it’s get a bit too much and I wish Mia knew there’s more to life than boys and obsessing over things boys are doing. The way she learned Spanish is impressive she’s a smart girl and it’s just a shame she never was encouraged with her education.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched Family Fizz in years. What the actual duck has happened to Georgie's voice and why is she putting on a weird accent?! 😂

It's actually painful to listen to, I was watching the breast implant removal chat video and she sounds like she's doing a fake South African accent when she says she breastfed Mia for "one yeARHH" 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They really need to come up with some more original ideas. Eating worlds sourest candy, eating only vending machine foods, eating at worst reviewed buffett. 1. Its been and done and 2. Its so boring.
They have 2.41m viewers and are lucky if they get 200k on a video. 4 years ago they were getting millions of views on every video. They have nothing to give once this stops and they clearly arnt being careful with their money. I just feel for the kids

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it annoying the way georgie says "sure" or anything with the letter 'u' in it. For example for human she says it like "hooman"

• Haha
family fizz again eating foods that are not certified vegan. seems especially strange to me when their channel started based on their heathy vegan lifestyle
I was just about to comment on this. I’ve noticed lately they’ve been eating non vegan foods. And also unhealthy foods that they swore they’d never eat or drink (coke, sweets etc). They don’t seem to care much anymore, sadly.

I was just about to comment on this. I’ve noticed lately they’ve been eating non vegan foods. And also unhealthy foods that they swore they’d never eat or drink (coke, sweets etc). They don’t seem to care much anymore, sadly.
It’s so sad. So many people, like myself, started watching them because they were vegan and very informative about veganism and nutrition. They really inspired me to start making healthier choices in my diet. They’ve really given into the temptation of money and success

Reactions: 8
family fizz again eating foods that are not certified vegan. seems especially strange to me when their channel started based on their heathy vegan lifestyle. Also does it bug anyone else that mia seems to be trying so hard to be not like other girls by acting like sour and spicy foods just don’t affect her
I find it so hard to believe that stuff like this is a mistake
If you don’t eat meat you pretty quickly realise textures like sour patch kids are likely to have gelatine/similar so you’d just Google surely ?
with some other stuff where you wouldn’t expect it , sure but sour patch kids ??? Really ?

another interesting thing from todays video… strange for a family channel, especially with what we know about their past
It wouldnt surprise me if they dont still do drugs. They always seem buzzing. It would explain so much

Reactions: 11
If you don’t eat meat you pretty quickly realise textures like sour patch kids are likely to have gelatine/similar so you’d just Google surely ?
with some other stuff where you wouldn’t expect it , sure but sour patch kids ??? Really ?
Its definitely a big change from ~6 years ago when they posted a video that focused on Georgie being devastated about accidentally eating something that had fish oil in it

Reactions: 13
Sour patch kids are vegan in the US (or at least considered vegan bc they're gelatine free) but the UK ones have gelatine. So depends which ones they were eating. Even if they assumed the UK ones are the same as US ones, most vegans always check ingredients even if they've eaten something many times before as it can change.

I've been wondering if family fizz are still vegan too. Especially Mia as she's now old enough to do what she wants.

Reactions: 3
lots of comments questioning their vegansim but sour patch kids and double bubble are both vegan. you check the ingredients on the individual packets just to double check but most of them are vegan. i think you can safely assume they would check the packets before filming these videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ i don’t agree with the vast majority of things they do in their videos but i think they would double, if not triple, check the ingredients of what they were eating.

Reactions: 4
It’s actually crazy how they can make all this money by just turning on the camera and standing there eating sour sweets not doing anything that’s hardwork or brings something positive to the world , it’s just pointless.
I wouldn’t like to be a youtuber or an influencer it’s not the life I’d want but I still feel I’ve the right to say that the amount of money these youtubers make is ridiculous. If you look at all the jobs in the world that actually do something good for the world whether that’s nurses who don’t get paid as much as they Gould or bin men who are literally up early collecting rubbish which is hard work too or even someone who works in a shop all of these people are doing jobs that have meaning. Of course there’s more jobs I didn’t mention cause I’d be here all day but it just is so wrong in my opinion how you can exploit your children online and make pointless content using your kids to get views and you make all this money but when it comes down to it how is a video of them eating sour sweets or from vending machines hardwork?
It’s way too good to be true for these YouTube families they have money rolling in , all this attention and going on holidays or living in mansions but life isn’t meant to be perfect like that something isn’t adding up how they make all this money off of innocent children and there’s no karma for it.
I honestly think the world has gone mad there’s babies who are still in the womb who are having Instagram pages made for them just so their youtuber or influencer parents can make some money trying to get brand deals using their child. Cameras shoved in babies faces and those videos put online for god knows how many people to see and there’s some strange people out there that I don’t end want to think about what they do with that content of children that these family vloggers are putting out there and they don’t care as long as they’re making money.
They’re not the only family who do this so I’m not just speaking about them I’m referring to them all. It’s sad how they seemed more down to earth and nicer vibes when they lived in Gran Canaria even though yeah they were exploring the two girls online then too which I don’t agree with , they just seemed a more relatable nice family in their videos back then but money and getting big on social media changes a lot of people so I shouldn’t even be surprised at why they act the way they do.

Sour patch kids are vegan in the US (or at least considered vegan bc they're gelatine free) but the UK ones have gelatine. So depends which ones they were eating. Even if they assumed the UK ones are the same as US ones, most vegans always check ingredients even if they've eaten something many times before as it can change.

I've been wondering if family fizz are still vegan too. Especially Mia as she's now old enough to do what she wants.
lots of comments questioning their vegansim but sour patch kids and double bubble are both vegan. you check the ingredients on the individual packets just to double check but most of them are vegan. i think you can safely assume they would check the packets before filming these videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ i don’t agree with the vast majority of things they do in their videos but i think they would double, if not triple, check the ingredients of what they were eating.
Normal sour patch kids in the uk currently contain gelatine (but Google seems to say they didn't use to) and the US ones don't.

They had the extreme version which are no longer manufactured in the UK, so ones purchasable here are made in the US/Canada, meaning they don't contain gelatin and are therefore technically vegan.

The only debate about the veganism of US Sour patch kids seems to be surrounding the artificial colouring which is apparently tested on animals 🤷

Not directly aimed at you two btw, you're just the 2 most recent comments on the topic :)

Reactions: 2
There are two main issues with sweets and veganism, obviously gelatine is one but the other is bone char used in sugar production (plus some other less common issues like insect derived colourants etc).

The US recipe may be gelantine free, but US production commonly uses bone char sugar and it’s likely that’s what they were eating.

Honestly even as a vegan I find it unnecessarily pedantic and I would eat them regardless (btw animals are harmed in ALL vegan agriculture. It’s the nature of food production. What about manure as fertiliser? Are some organic carrots therefore not vegan? Etc). But it was in reference to the bone char that the original post suggested they weren’t vegan, not gelatine.

Reactions: 6
Some vegans will eat sugar derived from bone char, while others avoid those foods. Similar to how some vegans will eat a vegan meal at a non vegan restaurant and, not worry about cross contamination. I personally avoid both of these, but I know some vegans who are okay with both. There is a vegan channel I watch where the guy has discussed this multiple times over the years.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.