Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
That’s why nursery would be good for them! They’d have to learn how to share and take turns. Darren and Georgie obviously never tell them no
None of them get told no. D&G want to be the kids friend so wont give any kind of discapline

Reactions: 5
They were on love together earlier it was the most cringe 2 minutes I’ve ever seen. All the comments were like ‘kiss kiss kiss’ “omg ship” “she’s leng” “are you dating”. Mia was awkwardly giggling and he was just ignoring it answering other questions. They both are very immature but she seemed 13 and him 18. I think he’s abit older tho. I’ve seen him live most nights vaping and getting drunk and it’s so cringe to see
According to his bio, he’s 18, it’s just that Mia acts childish so she looks a lot younger

Nnrr46

Anytime I see Mia acting weirdly and constantly saying how hyper she is while being super loud , part of me cringes but another part of me has pity for her cause she doesn’t know how to be herself or act her age as she’s too focused on trying to be funny when she isn’t at all and trying to show off which is sad to see her behave like that.
Getting hyped on energy drinks and acting drunk like she does is something i done when i was 10. Her behaviour is so off

yuza

Chatty Member
They just posted a TikTok of what Sienna got for her birthday and there were so many designer items! A Burberry dress, Gucci T-Shirt, Chloé jeans, Ralph Lauren socks etc..
I understand wanting to spoil your child on their birthday but none of these things scream Sienna. I know she’s getting older but she’s never shown that much interest in fashion and I just know she’d love clothes from new look/H&M just as much. I wish they’d pay more attention to her interests and get her things she actually would love! Family Freedom were so much more considerate with the guitar!!
Same here, they either treat her like a baby or an adult, not the 11 year old she is. Family Freedom’s gift is perfect for her, even in the latest vlog Karma wanted to get Sienna something mermaid themed, which yes may be young, but Georgie refused to let Karma get that for Sienna. How does Georgie know Sienna doesn’t want anything mermaid themed? She doesn’t ever communicate with her to find out!

homesteader86

In the photo above Karma reminds me of Sienna at that age. It’s a shame their old videos are no longer online to do a comparison.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Karma finally got her hair cut! It won't let me add a pic but it's on their insta.
Personally would've gone a little bit shorter, especially on her fringe cos it'll be in her eyes in a weeks time, but it looks nice otherwise 🤷🏻
I think it looks cute but I do agree, I think the fringe is too long. It looks like it’s still in her eyes a bit and will grow and cover her eyes in no time

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Siennas skateboarding in the last slide of her birthday shoutout on Mia’s Instagram was super impressive!

Meisify2

VIP Member
why did they feel the need to flash up the designer logo every time she opened something designer in that video? so desperate
Maybe they was freebie’s with promise of showing the logo on the vlog? Or a big discount if they showed the logo? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Web30

VIP Member
Best before dates are usually just a guideline and they’re fine a few days past it. I’ve had bread 2 days out of date before because it looked fine. It doesn’t go mouldy the minute it turns midnight on the date 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not seen the video but if shes acted like that imagine if she got a Too good to go bag

stargirl23

VIP Member
mias new video was a weird one for me. i don’t want to sound nit picky… but she asked the artist to do a makeup look that she knew wouldn’t suit her and isn’t her style, and then complained when it didn’t look good on her? i do agree the look was bad but don’t pick something you know isn’t your style
what’s more concerning is half the clips you can see right down the woman’s top!! If that were me I would not be happy I’ve been recorded and put online for thousands to see

Reactions: 4

stargirl23

VIP Member
He's also got a boyfriend apparently. He's an awful influence. Wouldn't be surprised if mias doing the same she's just hiding it. Also wouldn't be suprised if she tried to fling herself at him
yes wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I don’t mean this to cause him any offence at all but I did get the impression he was gay

selestia

I’m confused, I stopped watching them earlier this year, but occasionally will have their videos pop up as a suggestion. A recent video suggests that Georgie is pregnant, have they confirmed that she is, or are they trolling. I hope they’re not trolling. Making jokes claiming to be pregnant when you’re not is not funny at all.
It was clickbait

FrankieP

Mia threw a hissy fit in today's video when they didn't get the non-vegan/non-vegetarian plant-based whopper in the Burger King takeaway (it isn't approved for vegetarians let alone vegans). They only got the Vegan royale and vegan nuggets (which are vegan dishes). Mia clearly only likes burgers slathered in meat juices that were only invented to help reduce meat eaters' meat intake.