Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GryffindorOfTheYear

a lot of people ask if he’s gay on his lives, I have a feeling he may be exploring options and it wouldn’t surprise me if he comes out as gay in the future Obviously if he’s straight that’s fine but I do get the impression he may be more into males than females
Whatever he is, at least they're only a year different in age and its not another 13/14 year old.

This "boyfriend" probably doesn't even actually exist or is just another person wanting clout, etc.

Reactions: 5

Scapier88

VIP Member
Jojo/family freedom have bought her a beautiful pink guitar for her birthday.
I thought that was a lovely, thoughtful gift & i would love to see Darren & Georgie get her some music lessons.
More than likely koa or karma will fight over it and it will get broken

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Why do they insist on calling the younger kids “girl” and “boy” 😩 it’s so annoying. I don’t remember Mia or Sienna ever being called “girl” as part of every day conversation.

Koa and Darren’s little chats were cute though.

Nnrr46

They must not want Sienna to have a phone yet and fair enough every parent has the right to choose when the right time is for their child to have a phone even though nowadays most kids have a phone cause it’s seen as the normal thing compared to 20 years ago but anyway what I find weird is Sienna has her own Instagram account with lots of photos and videos of her which a lot of predators have access to so they don’t care what age their kids are when it comes to exploiting them online but yet when it comes to having a phone she’s too young.

I understand parents may not want their child to have a phone or social media especially when there’s weird people out there that nobody would want their kids to speak to or be sent messages from these people but Darren and Georgie are posting their kids online in YouTube videos and on Instagram and some weird people out there can look at them anytime so that should be making Darren and Georgie very uncomfortable and they should want to protect their children as much as possible. It doesn’t make sense you don’t want your kids talking to strangers but you’ll show their whole life to strangers.

I’m assuming the reason Sienna doesn’t have a phone is because they feel she’s too young and like I said that’s fair enough but they’ve failed at protecting their children in a lot of ways. Yes there’s only so much anyone can do to keep their child safe in this world but the least any parent can do is not exploit your child online to make money.

I know it was just Siennas birthday recently but I still couldn’t give her mum and sister a phone while she’s just standing there feeling awkward and looking left out. I know she probably has an iPad but I feel like they could of gave her something.
Completely agree. I think it was more that she was standing there maybe waiting for her surprise phone and it never came. They even used her in the thumbnail 🙄

jldnx

Really want to know what neighbourhood this new house is in - not in a creepy way, just as a Londoner obsessed with rightmove and house/rent prices !!!
I was wondering this too, it must be so expensive especially if it’s quite central? Also how can they make so many changes if they’re renting?

Last edited:

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
mias new video was a weird one for me. i don’t want to sound nit picky… but she asked the artist to do a makeup look that she knew wouldn’t suit her and isn’t her style, and then complained when it didn’t look good on her? i do agree the look was bad but don’t pick something you know isn’t your style
I do agree with what your saying, Mia knew the look wasn’t her style so she probably wouldn’t like it but at the same time, I will give Mia credit where it’s due and she was very nice about the makeup artist and did say some nice things about her. I’ve seen a lot of the same videos from other creators where they have totally humiliated the makeup artists. So I did think Mia’s was quite tasteful

hayley

VIP Member
Seems mia is out yet again with another lot of boys....more "influencer friends" ? One boy does look familiar though

hayley

VIP Member
Why did she keep on talking over Grace (the girl she did the video with)?! She hardly let her speak at all. It annoyed me so much! Grace is a nice girl, I follow her on TikTok, I did think she was from London too though.
She likes to talk over everyone because she's the best

1234cghbv

is it reallt so exciting that we need to be asking if he’s gay everything other post?

• Heart

Julie_xx

Their new video isn’t going down well. I clicked on the comments and there were two comments calling them out for the ableism and how it’s not right to call other peoples disabilities a challenge. I refreshed the comments as they were “hearting” them, and those two comments disappeared and had been deleted. It’s only been up for 5 minutes so I’m guessing that’s just the start of people kindly letting them know they are offended!
I don’t see anything wrong with the video to be honest, people do blindfold challenges all the time and challenges where they cover their ears with headphones and guess what the other person is saying. Maybe the title should’ve been worded differently.

• Heart

Nnrr46

To be fair to Mia the the tracksuit was bought from a charity shop along with some other clothes, and Georgie often posts bits she gets from charity shops as well.
Im sure she bought her blue juicy tracksuit from urban outfitters or something when they done a 'buy whatever in your colour' or something similar?

Found it

LMNOZ

Just saw James live pop up on my FYP he said he’s not mias boyfriend and wish people would stop harassing him and asking. I felt sorry for him tbh he seemed very embarrassed by the situation from what he was saying. He’s prob seen her hint it’s him and feels uncomfortable about it and I don’t blame him
Thats really sad

VeryFerociousDrama

Not seen any of their videos in ages (stopped watching in disgust), but today's one just popped up on YouTube. Thank God she's not pregnant again...

in the past Darren has said they only use water 🤮 I’m not sure if they use a natural vegan alternative now or not. But they never used to be high on hygiene. Also, they have a very high sugar intake in their diet, even vegan foods are high in sugars from all the fruit so it’s no surprise poor sienna has rotten looking teeth
it's strange that only sienna's teeth look bad. the rest of them look quite normal from what i've seen

account70032

VIP Member
I've had a friend exactly like Mia before, all she talked about was boys, always wanted attention from boys, would constantly rate boys and talk about her type, basically every single convo has to involve boys, crazy thing is that she didn't even realize that's all she talked about, which makes me think Mia doesn't know that she's so obsessed with boys, give her a few years and she'll be cringing so hard at her old self.
Yeah I think this too that she doesn’t realise how obsessed she is cause just like your friend talked about them a lot that’s exactly like Mia it’s like all she’s thinking about is boys and not only her but Georgie seems obsessed with bringing up boys it’s very odd.
I’m sure when she’s older she’ll look back and cringe. Thing is people say oh it’s normal for girls to talk about boys and of course it is to an extent but Mia is almost 18 and the way she talks about boys and goes on about it sometimes you would think she’s way younger than she is but I know it’s not her fault she didn’t get to have friends and be around boys for years so it’s clearly made her way of thinking the way it is now.

account70032

VIP Member
I feel like its because they're so bored from being isolated from the world (i.e. no school, barely any social life, no TV etc.) going out to eat would be the only interesting thing to look forward to in the day, not knowing where you're going or what will be on the menu. I can sort of see it from their point of view that its exciting to them, but yeah, definitely not normal behaviour, it just shows how mundane their life is right now
That’s a really good point!

teeniebopps

I wonder how much money Mia has made herself. It’s been said that she doesn’t need qualifications for a job to earn money as she’s already done that.